Genomes and Genes
- IAPs: more than just inhibitors of apoptosis proteinsLaurence Dubrez-Daloz
INSERM, UMR 866, Institut Fédératif de Recherche IFR Santé STIC, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
Cell Cycle 7:1036-46. 2008..This review discusses recent data that help understanding of cellular functions of IAPs...
- Specific involvement of caspases in the differentiation of monocytes into macrophagesOlivier Sordet
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U517, Institut Fédératif de Recherche IFR 100, Faculty of Medicine, Dijon, France
Blood 100:4446-53. 2002..Altogether, these results indicate that caspase activation specifically contributes to the differentiation of monocytes into macrophages, in the absence of cell death...
- Translocation of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein c-IAP1 from the nucleus to the Golgi in hematopoietic cells undergoing differentiation: a nuclear export signal-mediated eventStéphanie Plenchette
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Médicale U517, INSERM EPI 106, IFR100, Dijon, France
Blood 104:2035-43. 2004..Altogether, these observations associate c-IAP1 cellular location with cell differentiation, which opens new perspectives on the functions of the protein...
- cIAP1-dependent TRAF2 degradation regulates the differentiation of monocytes into macrophages and their response to CD40 ligandAlban Dupoux
INSERM, Unite Mixte de Recherche 866, Faculte de Medecine, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d Arc, Dijon, France
Blood 113:175-85. 2009..We conclude that TRAF2 expression and subsequent degradation are required for the differentiation of monocytes into fully functional macrophages...
- Mitochondria as a target for inducing death of malignant hematopoietic cellsEric Solary
INSERM U517, IFR 100, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d Arc, 21000 Dijon, France
Leuk Lymphoma 44:563-74. 2003..This review briefly summarizes the role of the mitochondria in cell death and describes these various strategies for targeting the mitochondria to induce apoptosis...
- Bcl-2 proteins: targets and tools for chemosensitisation of tumor cellsAli Bettaieb
INSERM U517, IFR 100, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d'Arc, 21000 Dijon, France
Curr Med Chem Anticancer Agents 3:307-18. 2003....
- Resveratrol-induced apoptosis is associated with Fas redistribution in the rafts and the formation of a death-inducing signaling complex in colon cancer cellsDominique Delmas
INSERM U517, IFR100 Faculty of Medicine, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d'Arc, 21000 Dijon, France
J Biol Chem 278:41482-90. 2003..Altogether, these results indicate that the ability of resveratrol to induce the redistribution of Fas receptor in membrane rafts may contribute to the molecule's ability to trigger apoptosis in colon cancer cells...
- LF 15-0195 immunosuppressive agent enhances activation-induced T-cell death by facilitating caspase-8 and caspase-10 activation at the DISC levelPatrick Ducoroy
, IFR 100, Faculties of Medicine and Pharmacy, Dijon, France
Blood 101:194-201. 2003..This original mechanism, together with LF 15-0195 efficacy in various disease models, makes this compound a promising immunosuppressive drug...
- Cooperation of amphiregulin and insulin-like growth factor-1 inhibits Bax- and Bad-mediated apoptosis via a protein kinase C-dependent pathway in non-small cell lung cancer cellsAmandine Hurbin
Groupe de Recherche sur le Cancer du Poumon, INSERM U578, Institut Albert Bonniot, La Tronche, France
J Biol Chem 280:19757-67. 2005..Thus, AR and IGF1 cooperate to prevent apoptosis by activating a specific PKC-p90(rsk)-dependent pathway, which leads to Bad and Bax inactivation. This signaling pathway is different to that used by single factor...