- Detection by voxel-wise statistical analysis of significant changes in regional cerebral glucose uptake in an APP/PS1 transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's diseaseAlbertine Dubois
CEA DSV I2BM MIRCen LMN, Orsay, France
Neuroimage 51:586-98. 2010..Our approach is generic and could be easily applied to other biomarkers and extended to other species and applications...
- Quantitative validation of voxel-wise statistical analyses of autoradiographic rat brain volumes: application to unilateral visual stimulationAlbertine Dubois
CEA DSV I2BM MIRCen, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 91401 Orsay Cedex, France
Neuroimage 40:482-94. 2008..This work demonstrates the potential value and robustness of voxel-wise statistical methods for analyzing autoradiographic data sets...
- Fully automated and adaptive detection of amyloid plaques in stained brain sections of Alzheimer transgenic miceAbdelmonem Feki
MIRCen, URA CEA CNRS 2210, Orsay, France
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 10:960-8. 2007....
- The translocator protein radioligand 18F-DPA-714 monitors antitumor effect of erufosine in a rat 9L intracranial glioma modelAli R Awde
CEA DSV I2BM SHFJ, Orsay, France
J Nucl Med 54:2125-31. 2013..The induction of apoptosis by ErPC3 requires TSPO, a mitochondrial membrane protein highly expressed in malignant gliomas. In this preclinical study, we monitored the effect of ErPC3 treatment in vivo using (18)F-DPA-714 PET...
- Automated three-dimensional analysis of histological and autoradiographic rat brain sections: application to an activation studyAlbertine Dubois
UIIBP, Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, CEA, Orsay, France
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 27:1742-55. 2007..We illustrated the substantial qualitative and quantitative benefits obtained by applying our methodology to an activation study (rats, n=5, under unilateral visual stimulation)...
- Decreased metabolic response to visual stimulation in the superior colliculus of mice lacking the glial glutamate transporter GLT-1Anne Sophie Herard
CEA CNRS URA 2210, Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, 4, place du General Leclerc, 91401 Orsay Cedex, France
Eur J Neurosci 22:1807-11. 2005....
- A standardized method to automatically segment amyloid plaques in Congo Red stained sections from Alzheimer transgenic miceOlivier Teboul
Medical Image Research Center, URA CEA CNRS 2210, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 914006 Orsay Cedex, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:5593-6. 2007..A set of histological sections focusing on anatomical structures was used to validate the method in comparison to expert segmentation...
- The potential of a radiosensitive intracerebral probe to monitor 18F-MPPF binding in mouse hippocampus in vivoAurélie Desbrée
IMNC, UMR8165 CNRS Université of Paris 7 and Paris 11, Orsay, France
J Nucl Med 49:1155-61. 2008..The aim of this study was to demonstrate the ability of a radiosensitive intracerebral probe to measure the binding of a radiotracer in the mouse brain in vivo...
- Effects of selected OATP and/or ABC transporter inhibitors on the brain and whole-body distribution of glyburideNicolas Tournier
CEA, DSV, I2BM, Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, Orsay, 91401, France
AAPS J 15:1082-90. 2013..Conversely, P-gp, BCRP, and probably multidrug resistance protein 4 work in synergy to limit GLB brain uptake. ..
- Co-registration of glucose metabolism with positron emission tomography and vascularity with fluorescent diffuse optical tomography in mouse tumorsXiao Tong
CEA, Institut d Imagerie Biomédicale I2BM, Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot SHFJ, Laboratoire d Imagerie Moleculaire Experimentale, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 91401, Orsay Cedex, France
EJNMMI Res 2:19. 2012..abstract:..
- The translocator protein ligand [¹⁸F]DPA-714 images glioma and activated microglia in vivoAlexandra Winkeler
INSERM, U1023, Laboratoire d Imagerie Moleculaire Experimentale, Universite Paris Sud, Orsay, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 39:811-23. 2012..Here we investigated the use of [(18)F]DPA-714, a new TSPO positron emission tomography (PET) radioligand to image glioma in vivo...