- Increased fetal cell microchimerism in high grade breast carcinomas occurring during pregnancyGil Dubernard
Laboratoire de Physiopathologie du Developpement, UPMC University of Paris, EA, UMR S, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 124:1054-9. 2009..In conclusion, fetal cells-expressing cytokeratin-are always present in murine breast carcinomas associated with gestation. Interestingly, high-grade tumors contain more fetal cells...
- Breast cancer stroma frequently recruits fetal derived cells during pregnancyGil Dubernard
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, EA 4053 Laboratoire de Physiopathologie du développement 184 r Fbg St Antoine 75012 Paris, France
Breast Cancer Res 10:R14. 2008..Because pregnancy results in transfer to mothers of foetal stem cells that can migrate and differentiate into various tissues, we addressed the issue of whether such cells are present in breast carcinoma associated with pregnancy...
- Comparison of diagnostic accuracy of frozen section with imprint cytology for intraoperative examination of sentinel lymph node in early-stage endometrial cancer: results of Senti-Endo studyMarcos Ballester
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tenon University Hospital, Paris, France
Ann Surg Oncol 19:3515-21. 2012..Our goal was to determine the diagnostic accuracy (DA) of intraoperative examination in diagnosing metastatic pelvic SLNs...
- Fertility after colorectal resection for endometriosis: results of a prospective study comparing laparoscopy with open surgeryEmile Darai
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, CancerEst, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 95:1903-8. 2011..To determine whether the surgical route of colorectal resection for endometriosis is a determinant factor for fertility...
- CD34+ cells in maternal placental blood are mainly fetal in origin and express endothelial markersOlivier Parant
UPMC Univ Paris 6, Laboratoire de Physiopathologie du Developpement, EA 4053, Paris, France
Lab Invest 89:915-23. 2009..These results suggest that most CD34+ cells in maternal placental blood at term are fetal in origin from endothelial and not hematopoietic lineages...
- Urinary dysfunction after colorectal resection for endometriosis: results of a prospective randomized trial comparing laparoscopy to open surgeryMarcos Ballester
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, CancerEst, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 204:303.e1-6. 2011..To evaluate urinary symptoms before and after colorectal resection for endometriosis using validated questionnaires...
- Value of sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast ductal carcinoma in situ upstaged to invasive carcinomaRita Sakr
Department of Gynecology, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
Breast J 14:55-60. 2008..0001) in our study. In patients with initial diagnosis of large DCIS programmed for mastectomy, SLN biopsy should be discussed in order to detect underlying invasive disease and to spare patients a second operating time...
- Outcome of laparoscopic colorectal resection for endometriosisEmile Darai
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 19:308-13. 2007..Since the first description of laparoscopic colorectal resection by Redwine and Sharp, the feasibility of this approach has been confirmed by several teams but remains a matter of debate...
- Accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging and rectal endoscopic sonography for the prediction of location of deep pelvic endometriosisMarc Bazot
Services de Radiologie, Hopital Tenon, Paris, APHP, France
Hum Reprod 22:1457-63. 2007..We compared the accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and rectal endoscopic sonography (RES) for the diagnosis of deep pelvic endometriosis (DPE), with respect to surgical and histological findings...
- Detection rate and diagnostic accuracy of sentinel-node biopsy in early stage endometrial cancer: a prospective multicentre study (SENTI-ENDO)Marcos Ballester
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Tenon University Hospital, Paris, France
Lancet Oncol 12:469-76. 2011..We did a prospective, multicentre cohort study to assess the detection rate and diagnostic accuracy of the SLN procedure in predicting the pathological pelvic-node status in patients with early stage endometrial cancer...
- Feto-maternal cell trafficking: a transfer of pregnancy associated progenitor cellsSau Nguyen Huu
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie PARIS6, EA 4053, Laboratoire de physiopathologie du développement AP HP, Hopital Tenon, Service de Dermatologie, 75020F, Paris, France
Stem Cell Rev 2:111-6. 2006..We will discuss the possible origins of this cell population and review the most recent data suggesting that these fetal microchimeric cells may participate in maternal tissue regeneration processes...
- Functional results after the suburethral sling procedure for urinary stress incontinence: a prospective randomized multicentre study comparing the retropubic and transobturator routesEmile Darai
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Tenon, Université Saint Antoine Paris IV, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Eur Urol 51:795-801; discussion 801-2. 2007..To compare short-term functional outcomes, urodynamic parameters, and quality of life of transobturator and retropubic routes in the cure of urinary stress incontinence...
- Use of the sentinel node procedure to stage endometrial cancerMarcos Ballester
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Service de Gynecologie, Hopital Tenon, 4 rue de la Chine, 75020, AP HP, CancerEst, Université Pierre et Marie Curie ParisVI, France
Ann Surg Oncol 15:1523-9. 2008..The aims of this study were to determine the detection rate and the false-negative rate of the SN procedure, and its contribution to the staging of women with endometrial cancer...
- Treatment of genital prolapse by hammock using porcine skin collagen implant (Pelvicol)Emmanuel David-Montefiore
Service de Gynecologie, obstétrique et médecine de la reproduction, Hopital Tenon, Université Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Urology 66:1314-8. 2005..Genital prolapse treatment was combined with hysterectomy in 34 patients (72%)...
- Fertility after laparoscopic colorectal resection for endometriosis: preliminary resultsEmile Darai
Service de Gynecologie, Hopital Tenon, AP HP, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 84:945-50. 2005..To examine fertility, reproductive outcomes, and determinants of fertility after laparoscopic segmental colorectal resection for endometriosis...
- Subjective morbidity and quality of life after sentinel node biopsy and axillary lymph node dissection for breast cancerEmmanuel Barranger
Department of Gynecologic and Breast Cancers, Hopital Tenon, 4 rue de la Chine, Paris, France
J Surg Oncol 92:17-22. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate mid-term morbidity after SN biopsy and axillary lymph node (ALN) dissection in patients with breast cancer receiving breast-sparing treatment, and to determine its impact on quality of life (QOL)...
- Lymph node spread in stage III or IV primary peritoneal serous papillary carcinomaGil Dubernard
Service de Chirurgie, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Gynecol Oncol 97:136-41. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine the rates and topography of pelvic and para-aortic nodal involvement in patients with stage III or IV primary peritoneal serous papillary carcinoma (PSPC)...
- Peritoneal carcinomatosis after laparoscopic radical hysterectomy for early-stage cervical adenocarcinomaCamille Challan Belval
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Tenon, Faculté Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, CancerEst, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie PARIS6, 4 rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris, France
Gynecol Oncol 102:580-2. 2006..The risk of wound metastasis after laparoscopic management of early-stage cervical cancer is well known, but there are few data on peritoneal carcinomatosis of cervical adenocarcinoma...
- Results of interval debulking surgery compared with primary debulking surgery in advanced stage ovarian cancerPhilippe Morice
Department of Surgery, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
J Am Coll Surg 197:955-63. 2003..Results of IDS (after three to four courses of induction chemotherapy) were compared with PDS followed by chemotherapy in patients treated for advanced stage ovarian cancer (stage IIIC or IV)...