- Foreign bodies and caustic lesionsXavier Dray
Sorbonne Paris Cité Paris 7, University, Paris, France APHP, Lariboisiere Hospital, Department of Gastroenterology, Paris, France Electronic address
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 27:679-89. 2013..At distance of the ingestion episode, oesophageal reconstruction is required in patients who underwent oesophageal resection and in patients who developed oesophageal strictures that failed dilatation. ..
- Endoscopic management of complications in digestive surgeryX Dray
Universite Paris Diderot, Paris 7, AP HP, Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France
J Visc Surg 150:S3-9. 2013....
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 colitis in a patient with common variable immunodeficiency syndromeXavier Dray
Service de gastroentérologie et d assistance nutritive, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:541-4. 2006....
- Incidence, risk factors, and complications of cholelithiasis in patients with home parenteral nutritionXavier Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
J Am Coll Surg 204:13-21. 2007..Our aim was to determine, in an HPN population, the incidence and risk factors for gallstones and sludge and their complications...
- [Acute diarrhoea in the adult (with treatment)]Xavier Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, Universite Paris 7, Hopital Lariboisiere, 75010 Paris
Rev Prat 56:1811-6. 2006
- [The future of gastrointestinal therapeutic endoscopy: NOTES]X Dray
Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université Diderot Paris 7, Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:758-66. 2009..Overall, NOTES is believed to make evolve both interventional endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery...
- Mycobacterium avium duodenal infection mimicking Whipple's disease in a patient with AIDSX Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, APHP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Endoscopy 39:E296-7. 2007
- Treatment of gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and unmet needsXavier Dray
AP HP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Département Medico Chirurgical de Pathologie Digestive, Paris 7 University, France
Dig Liver Dis 43:515-22. 2011..Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia (GIAD) may either be asymptomatic or induce overt or obscure bleeding with a high risk of recurrence. Numerous therapeutic options are available but evidence bases are lacking...
- CT enteroclysis features of uncomplicated celiac disease: retrospective analysis of 44 patientsPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, and Clinical Research Unit, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP GHU Nord and Diderot Paris 7 University, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Radiology 253:416-24. 2009..To describe the computed tomographic (CT) enteroclysis features of uncomplicated celiac disease (CD) and to determine the most indicative appearance of this condition by using a retrospective case-control study...
- Colon cancer: comprehensive evaluation with 64-section CT colonography using water enema as intraluminal contrast agent-a pictorial reviewPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière APHP, Paris, France
Clin Imaging 36:113-25. 2012..It can be used to complement failed or incomplete colonoscopy and investigate the colon in elderly patients...
- Detection of colorectal tumors with water enema-multidetector row computed tomographyPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hopital Lariboisiere, AP HP, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Abdom Imaging 37:1092-100. 2012..To retrospectively determine the diagnostic capabilities of water enema-multidetector row computed tomography (WE-MDCT) in the detection of colorectal tumors...
- Suspected anastomotic recurrence of Crohn disease after ileocolic resection: evaluation with CT enteroclysisPhilippe Soyer
Departments of Abdominal and Interventional Imaging and Digestive Diseases, Lariboisière AP HP GHU Nord and Diderot Paris 7 University, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Radiology 254:755-64. 2010..c) RSNA, 2010 Supplemental material: http://radiology.rsna.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1148/radiol.09091165/-/DC1...
- Obscure gastrointestinal bleeding: preliminary comparison of 64-section CT enteroclysis with video capsule endoscopySamer Khalife
Department of Digestive Diseases, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP and Université Diderot Paris 7, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75475, Paris Cedex 10, France
Eur Radiol 21:79-86. 2011..To retrospectively compare the diagnostic capabilities of 64-section CT enteroclysis with those of video capsule endoscopy (VCE) to elucidate the cause of obscure gastrointestinal bleeding...
- Ileal adenocarcinoma in Crohn's disease: magnetic resonance enterography featuresVinciane Placé
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and Université Diderot Paris 7, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, Paris, France
Clin Imaging 36:24-8. 2012..Our observations suggest that MR-enterography may be a useful imaging test for the detection of small bowel adenocarcinoma in patients with Crohn's disease...
- Increased intestinal absorption by segmental reversal of the small bowel in adult patients with short-bowel syndrome: a case-control studySabrina Layec
Departments of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Beaujon Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and the Denis Diderot University, Paris, France
Am J Clin Nutr 97:100-8. 2013..Segmental reversal of the small bowel (SRSB) is proposed in patients with short-bowel syndrome (SBS) as a rehabilitative therapy, but its effects on absorption have not been studied...
- Endoscopy as a prognostic marker in inflammatory bowel diseaseMarine Camus
University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Dig Dis 31:351-6. 2013..There are still many unanswered questions, the major one being what is the best treatment choice when MH is not reached?..
- Free-breathing diffusion-weighted single-shot echo-planar MR imaging using parallel imaging (GRAPPA 2) and high b value for the detection of primary rectal adenocarcinomaPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière APHP, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France
Cancer Imaging 10:32-9. 2010..94 for the diagnosis of primary rectal adenocarcinoma. We can conclude that FBDW-SSEPI using parallel imaging and high b value may be helpful in the detection of primary rectal adenocarcinomas...
- Octreotide for recurrent intestinal variceal bleeding in patients without portal hypertensionXavier Dray
Department of Digestive Diseases, Lariboisiere Hospital, APHP, Paris 7 University, Paris, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 21:836-9. 2009..These case reports suggest that they are also effective in preventing GIB in intestinal phlebactasia without portal hypertension...
- Factors associated with septic shock and mortality in generalized peritonitis: comparison between community-acquired and postoperative peritonitisFlorence C Riché
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris 75010, France
Crit Care 13:R99. 2009..Our aim was to analyze clinical and bacteriological factors associated with the occurrence of shock and mortality in patients with secondary generalized peritonitis...
- Association of pancreas divisum and recurrent acute pancreatitis with the IVS8-5T-12TG allele of the CFTR gene and CFTR dysfunctionXavier Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, APHP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Pancreas 35:90-3. 2007..We hypothesized for such association...
- Is there any place for alimentary probiotics, prebiotics or synbiotics, for patients with inflammatory bowel disease?Philippe Seksik
AP HP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Gastroenterology and Nutrition Department, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Mol Nutr Food Res 52:906-12. 2008..Despite an ecological (hopefully nutritional) treatment of IBD is promising, many questions remain unanswered and further clinical and fundamental studies are needed...
- Crohn's disease: multi-detector row CT-enteroclysis appearance of the appendixPhilippe Soyer
Department of Body and Vascular Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP GHU Nord and Université Diderot Paris, France
Abdom Imaging 35:654-60. 2010..This result suggests that this finding may be used as an additional MDCT-enteroclysis finding to determine the activity of the disease...
- Carcinoid tumors of the small-bowel: evaluation with 64-section CT-enteroclysisPhilippe Soyer
Department of Body and Interventional Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Eur J Radiol 82:943-50. 2013..To describe the imaging presentation of carcinoid tumors of the small-bowel at 64-section CT-enteroclysis and determine the sensitivity of this technique for tumor detection...
- No-incision (NOTES) versus single-incision (single-port) surgery for access to sites of peritoneal carcinomatosis: a back-to-back animal studyYamina Ladjici
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Department of Digestive Diseases, Tertiary Care Centre for Peritoneal Carcinomatosis, Lariboisiere Hospital, School of Surgery, Paris, France
Surg Endosc 26:2658-66. 2012..Open surgery is therefore often needed to characterize PC. A minimally invasive approach would be progress...
- Small bowel adenocarcinoma in Crohn disease: CT-enterography features with pathological correlationPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière APHP and Université Diderot Paris, France
Abdom Imaging 37:338-49. 2012..The aim of this study was to analyze the clinical, pathological, and CT-enterography findings of small bowel adenocarcinomas in Crohn disease patients...
- NOTES: where we have come from and where we are goingXavier Dray
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Gastrointest Endosc 66:995-6. 2007
- Management and endoscopic techniques for digestive foreign body and food bolus impactionArmelle Chauvin
Emergency Endoscopy Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, APHP, Lariboisiere Hospital, and iTEC Paris Diderot Paris 7 University, Paris, France
Dig Liver Dis 45:529-42. 2013..Risk factors and underlying pathology, for example eosinophilic esophagitis, must be investigated and if necessary treated...
- In vivo effect of proton-pump inhibitors on gastric plasmin-dependent fibrinolysis: a study in a porcine modelAurelie Thibault
Department of Digestive Diseases, and School of Surgery, Denis Diderot, Paris 7 University, and AP HP, Paris, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:995-8. 2012..Alkalization of gastric fluids could inhibit plasmin-mediated and/or pepsin-mediated fibrinolysis. We evaluated the gastric antifibrinolytic effect of proton pump inhibitors in a live porcine model...
- [Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis]Xavier Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, Hôpital Lariboisère, Universite Paris 7, 75010 Paris
Rev Prat 57:2305-10. 2007
- Celiac disease in adults: evaluation with MDCT enteroclysisPhilippe Soyer
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP GHU Nord and University Diderot Paris 7, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:1483-92. 2008..The purpose of this article is to present the MDCT enteroclysis features of the multiple complications of celiac disease and illustrate why this technique is helpful to adult patients with celiac disease...
- Tube feeding improves intestinal absorption in short bowel syndrome patientsFrancisca Joly
Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Center for Intestinal Failure, Adult Approved Home Parenteral Nutrition Center of Paris Ile de France, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif PMAD, AP HP, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
Gastroenterology 136:824-31. 2009..We studied whether tube feeding increased absorption in patients with short bowel syndrome following the postoperative period...
- Pregnancy outcome in patients with inflammatory bowel disease treated with thiopurines: cohort from the CESAME StudyJessica Coelho
Department of Digestive Diseases, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Gut 60:198-203. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the pregnancy outcome of women with IBD who have been exposed to thiopurines...
- [Malnutrition and low bone mineralisation in adults with cystic fibrosis]Xavier Dray
Département de Pathologie Digestive, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:1257-64. 2006..We received the literature on malnutrition and bone diseases in adults with cystic fibrosis...
- Pediatric jejunal gastrointestinal stromal tumor diagnosed by wireless capsule endoscopySheila Viola
Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Unit, Armand Trousseau Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:358-60. 2007