- Relationship between anticholinergic drug use and one-year outcome among elderly people hospitalised in medical wards via emergency department: the SAFES cohort studyD Narbey
Moustapha Dramé, MD, MPH, PhD, Department of Geriatrics and Internal Medicine, Reims University Hospitals, Maison Blanche Hospital, 45 rue Cognacq jay 51092 Reims Cedex, France, Telephone 33 3 26 78 44 12 Fax 33 3 26 78 41 08, E mail
J Nutr Health Aging 17:766-71. 2013..To investigate the relationship between anticholinergic drug use and one-year outcome of elderly patients hospitalised via the emergency department...
- Six-month outcome of elderly people hospitalized via the emergency department: the SAFES cohortM Drame
Universite de Reims Champagne Ardenne, Faculte de Medecine, EA 3797, 51, rue Cognacq Jay, 51095 Reims Cedex, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 60:189-96. 2012..The objective of the study was to identify factors predictive of 6-month institutionalization or mortality in frail elderly patients after acute hospitalization...
- Nursing home admission in elderly subjects with dementia: predictive factors and future challengesMoustapha Drame
Faculty of Medicine, University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, EA 3797, Reims, France
J Am Med Dir Assoc 13:83.e17-20. 2012..The aim of this study was to identify factors predictive of nursing home admission (NHA) over a period of 1 year among elderly subjects with dementia...
- Predictors of institution admission in the year following acute hospitalisation of elderly peopleM Drame
University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, Faculty of Medicine, Reims, France
J Nutr Health Aging 15:399-403. 2011..The aim of the study was to identify factors related to institutionalisation within one-year follow up of subjects aged 75 or over, hospitalised via the emergency department (ED)...
- Derivation and validation of a mortality-risk index from a cohort of frail elderly patients hospitalised in medical wards via emergencies: the SAFES studyM Drame
Faculty of Medicine, University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, Reims, France
Eur J Epidemiol 23:783-91. 2008..72) as in the VC (0.71). The proposed MRI appears as a simple and easy-to-use tool developed from relevant geriatric variables. Its accuracy is good and the validation procedure gives a good stability of results...
- Is obesity a marker of robustness in vulnerable hospitalized aged populations? Prospective, multicenter cohort study of 1 306 acutely ill patientsP O Lang
Pierre Olivier Lang, MD, MPH, PD, PhD Nescens Centre of Preventive Medicine, Clinic of Genolier, route du Muids, 3, CH 1272 Genolier, Switzerland, Phone 412236693 09 fax 4122 36693 49 E mail
J Nutr Health Aging 18:66-74. 2014..The "obesity paradox" is poorly understood in vulnerable older hospitalized populations...
- Rapid cognitive decline, one-year institutional admission and one-year mortality: analysis of the ability to predict and inter-tool agreement of four validated clinical frailty indexes in the SAFEs cohortM Drame
University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, Faculty of Medicine, E A 3797, Reims, F 51092, France
J Nutr Health Aging 15:699-705. 2011....
- Predicting early mortality among elderly patients hospitalised in medical wards via emergency department: the SAFES cohort studyM Drame
University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, Faculty of Medicine, E A 3797, Reims, F 51095, France
J Nutr Health Aging 12:599-604. 2008..The aim of the study was, by early identification of deleterious prognostic factors that are open to remediation, to be in a position to assign elderly patients to different mortality risk groups to improve management...
- Is the screening test of the French version of the dementia quality of life questionnaire indispensable?A Wolak
Faculty of Medicine, University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, EA 3797, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Dis Extra 1:84-92. 2011..Our study demonstrated that patients who failed the screening procedure nonetheless seemed to be able to answer the DQoL questionnaire, the whole study group showing acceptable psychometric properties...