- Long-term outcomes in adolescents perinatally infected with HIV-1 and followed up since birth in the French perinatal cohort (EPF/ANRS CO10)C Dollfus
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Service d hématologie et d oncologie pédiatrique, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Infect Dis 51:214-24. 2010..Given the limited therapeutic options available during the early years of these patients' lives and the challenge presented by treatment adherence during adolescence, the long-term outcomes among this population are encouraging...
- Correction of facial lipoatrophy using autologous fat transplants in HIV-infected adolescentsC Dollfus
Hopital Trousseau, Paris, France
HIV Med 10:263-8. 2009..We evaluated the patient satisfaction, safety and cosmetic results of HIV-infected adolescents who experienced autologous fat transplants for the correction of facial lipoatrophy...
- [The role of chelating agents in childhood lead poisoning]Catherine Dollfus
Service d hématologie et d oncologie pédiatrique, hôpital d enfants Armand Trousseau 75571 Paris Cedex 12
Rev Prat 58:869-70. 2008
- Prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission: similar access for sub-Sahara African immigrants and for French women?Carine Jasseron
INSERM Unit 822, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1503-11. 2008..To investigate whether mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) management and rate differed between African immigrants and French-born women delivering in France...
- No relation between in-utero exposure to HAART and intrauterine growth retardationNelly Briand
INSERM, U822, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 23:1235-43. 2009..The use of HAART during pregnancy is now standard care to prevent mother-to-child HIV transmission in developed countries. There is controversy about its impact on low birth weight...
- Premature delivery in HIV-infected women starting protease inhibitor therapy during pregnancy: role of the ritonavir boost?Jeanne Sibiude
CESP INSERM U1018, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Colombes, France
Clin Infect Dis 54:1348-60. 2012..We explored this question, focusing on the initiation of ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors (PIs) during pregnancy, which is now standard care...
- Mother-to-child HIV transmission despite antiretroviral therapy in the ANRS French Perinatal CohortJosiane Warszawski
INSERM, U822, IFR 60, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 22:289-99. 2008..To identify factors associated with mother-to-child HIV-1 transmission (MTCT) from mothers receiving antenatal antiretroviral therapy...
- Perinatal acquisition of drug-resistant HIV-1 infection: mechanisms and long-term outcomeConstance Delaugerre
EA 3620 MRT, Descartes University, Paris, France
Retrovirology 6:85. 2009..Primary-HIV-1-infection in newborns that occurs under antiretroviral prophylaxis that is a high risk of drug-resistance acquisition. We examine the frequency and the mechanisms of resistance acquisition at the time of infection in newborns...
- Late postnatal HIV infection in children born to HIV-1-infected mothers in a high-income countryPierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
AIDS 24:1771-6. 2010..To evaluate the risk of late postnatal HIV-1 infection in nonbreastfed children enrolled in the French ANRS Cohort CO01 (EPF)...
- Serum adiponectin and leptin concentrations in HIV-infected children with fat redistribution syndromeRasa Verkauskiene
INSERM Unite, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Pediatr Res 60:225-30. 2006..In conclusion, HIV-infected children with symptoms of fat redistribution have decreased levels of adiponectin, associated with insulin resistance and dyslipidemia...
- Early versus deferred antiretroviral multidrug therapy in infants infected with HIV type 1Albert Faye
Pediatrie Generale, hôpital R Debré, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 39:1692-8. 2004..The clinical impact of early antiretroviral multidrug therapy on the risk of early-onset severe human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease has not been evaluated on a large scale...
- Evaluation of nevirapine dosing recommendations in HIV-infected childrenFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Unité de Recherche Clinique Paris Centre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 76:137-44. 2013..The aims of this study were to investigate the population pharmacokinetics of NVP in children, establish factors that influence NVP pharmacokinetics and evaluate the current dosing recommendations...
- Longitudinal evaluation and risk factors of lipodystrophy and associated metabolic changes in HIV-infected childrenMarta Beregszaszi
INSERM Unit 690, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 40:161-8. 2005..To assess the rate of progression of lipodystrophy and the associated metabolic disturbances over a 2-year period in children and to assess risk factors associated with lipodystrophy and metabolic disturbances...
- Population pharmacokinetics of atazanavir/ritonavir in HIV-1-infected children and adolescentsFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 72:940-7. 2011..To investigate atazanavir (ATV) population pharmacokinetics in children and adolescents, establish factors that influence ATV pharmacokinetics and investigate the ATV exposure after recommended doses...
- Persistent mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-1-exposed but uninfected infants: clinical screening in a large prospective cohortBéatrice Barret
INSERM U569 Epidémiologie, Démographie et Sciences Sociales Hôpital Bicêtre AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 17:1769-85. 2003..Antiretroviral prevention of mother to child HIV-1 is established but tolerance remains to be assessed. AIM To determine the risk for persistent mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-uninfected children born to seropositive mothers...
- Early multitherapy including a protease inhibitor for human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected infantsAlbert Faye
Service d Hémato immunologie, Hĵpital R Debré, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 21:518-25. 2002..To assess tolerance and efficacy of early multitherapy including a protease inhibitor for infants perinatally infected with HIV...