- Hand-assisted laparoscopic total pancreatectomy: a report of two casesSafi Dokmak
Department of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 23:539-44. 2013..The laparoscopic approach is rarely performed...
- Umbilical hernias and cirrhoseS Dokmak
Service de chirurgie hépatobiliaire et pancréatique, Hopital Beaujon, 100, boulevard du General Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
J Visc Surg 149:e32-9. 2012..If the defect is small, UH repair can be performed under local anesthesia...
- Surgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma associated with the metabolic syndromeF Cauchy
Department of Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
Br J Surg 100:113-21. 2013..The incidence of metabolic syndrome-associated hepatocellular carcinoma (MS-HCC) is increasing. However, the results following liver resection in this context have not been described in detail...
- Ki-67 index, tumor differentiation, and extent of liver involvement are independent prognostic factors in patients with liver metastases of digestive endocrine carcinomasO Hentic
Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Service de Gastroentérologie Pancréatologie, Hopital Beaujon, 100 Boulevard du General Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 18:51-9. 2011..Patients with well-differentiated carcinomas with high Ki-67 index (≥15%) have intermediate prognosis and a similar response rate to the etoposide-cisplatin combination as those with poorly differentiated carcinomas...
- Pancreatocolonic fistula complicating noninvasive intraductal papillary mucinous tumor of the pancreasS Gaujoux
Department of Hepatobiliary, Beaujon Hospital, AP HP, University Paris 7, 100, boulevard du General Leclerc, 92118 Clichy Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:79-82. 2008..Since fistulas are not a reliable clinicopathological predictor of invasive malignancy, en-bloc resection should not be routinely performed especially if extended resection increases the immediate risks or the long-term risks of surgery...
- Right portal vein ligation is as efficient as portal vein embolization to induce hypertrophy of the left liver remnantB Aussilhou
Department of HPB Surgery, Beaujon Hospital Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Bd Général Leclerc, Clichy, France
J Gastrointest Surg 12:297-303. 2008..Aim of this retrospective study was to compare induction of left liver hypertrophy after right portal vein ligation (PVL) and right portal vein embolization (PVE) before right hepatectomy for liver metastases...
- Intestinal transplantation: indications and prospectsL Beyer-Berjot
Service de Chirurgie Colorectale, Hopital Beaujon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris VII, 100, boulevard du General Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
J Visc Surg 149:380-4. 2012....