- Postoperative obstructive apneaG Dhonneur
Department of Anesthesia, University of Paris, Val de Marne, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Anesth Analg 89:762-7. 1999..Because it is reversed by flumazemil, benzodiazepines are certainly the main cause of airway obstruction in these patients...
- [Cricothyrotomy in emergency context: assessment of a cannot intubate cannot ventilate scenario]X Combes
SAMU SMUR 94, département d anesthésie réanimation chirurgicale, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 30:113-6. 2011..The aim of this study was to assess airway management by emergency physicians in case of a simulated situation where intubation and ventilation were both impossible...
- Intracuff pressure and tracheal morbidity: influence of filling with saline during nitrous oxide anesthesiaX Combes
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Anesthesiology 95:1120-4. 2001..This method was used to test whether tracheal morbidity is related to excess in tracheal cuff pressure during balanced anesthesia...
- Effects of airway occlusion on breathing muscle electromyogram signals, during isoflurane anaesthesia, with and without the effects of fentanyl and hypercapniaG B Drummond
Département d anesthésie et réanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Br J Anaesth 107:989-97. 2011..This possibility can be checked by directly assessing muscle activity by electromyography; varying arterial carbon dioxide tensions and opioid action should be considered...
- Effect of pre-incisional continuous regional block on early and late postoperative conditions in tibial osteotomy and total knee arthroplastyC Motamed
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP et Université Paris XII, Creteil, France
Open Orthop J 3:22-6. 2009..This study was designed to assess the impact of pre-incisional continuous femoral block on postoperative conditions (POC) of tibial osteotomy and total knee arthroplasty patients...
- Effect of metoclopramide on mivacurium-induced neuromuscular blockC Motamed
Service d Anesthésie Réanimation Hôpital Henri Mondor, AP HP et Université Paris XII, Creteil, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 46:214-6. 2002..Because of the risk of prolonged duration of action of mivacurium, neuromuscular blockade should always be monitored whenever metoclopramide is given before injection of mivacurium...
- [National survey on out-of-hospital difficult intubation management]M Rusan
Département d anesthésie et réanimation chirurgicale, Hopital Henri Mondor, Samu Smur 94 AP HP, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 28:302-6. 2009..Goal of this survey was to assess compliance of the French prehospital mobile emergency unit (Smur) to the recent French guidelines for the difficult airway management...