- BioPlex 2200 multiplexed system: simultaneous detection of anti-dsDNA and anti-chromatin antibodies in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusNathalie Bardin
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital de Conception, Marseille, France
Autoimmunity 42:63-8. 2009..Antibodies for double-stranded DNA (anti-dsDNA) and chromatin represent specific markers of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)...
- Targeting tissular immune response improves diagnostic performance of anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies (ASCA) in Crohn's diseaseDaniel Bertin
Service d Immunologie, pole de biologie, Hopital de la Conception, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France Aix Marseille Université, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Neurobiologie des Interactions Cellulaires et Neurophysiopathologie UMR 7259, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e80433. 2013..This assaying approach in CD diagnosis should be taken into consideration in the future especially in CD forms with isolated colonic involvement. ..
- TWEAK is expressed at the cell surface of monocytes during multiple sclerosisSophie Desplat-Jego
Neurobioligie des Interactions Cellulaires et Neurophysiopathologie, CNRS UMR 6184, IFR Jean Roche, 51 Bd Pierre Dramard, 13 916 Marseille cedex 20, France
J Leukoc Biol 85:132-5. 2009..We demonstrated for the first time that TWEAK is expressed at the cell surface of monocytes during MS, especially in the CISSMS group. Our results support the proposal that TWEAK could be a target for antibody therapy in MS...
- Evaluation of the BioPlex 2200 ANA screen for the detection of antinuclear antibodies and comparison with conventional methodsSophie Desplat-Jego
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital de la Conception, Marseille, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1109:245-55. 2007..The capability of this multiplexed technology to analyze simultaneously 13 ANA autoantibodies leads to the rapid availability of an "autoimmune connective tissue disease serologic profile."..
- Update on Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies, anti-nuclear associated anti-neutrophil antibodies and antibodies to exocrine pancreas detected by indirect immunofluorescence as biomarkers in chronic inflammatory bowel diseases: results of a multicentS Desplat-Jego
Laboratoire d Immunologie, CHU de la Conception, 147, Bd Baille, Marseille 13005, France
World J Gastroenterol 13:2312-8. 2007..Performing a multicenter study we primarily aimed to determine the performance of ASCA, NANA and PAB tests for IBD diagnosis in children and adults, and secondarily to evaluate the prevalence of these markers in CoD...
- Anti-TWEAK monoclonal antibodies reduce immune cell infiltration in the central nervous system and severity of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisSophie Desplat-Jego
Universite de la Mediterranee, NICN, CNRS UMR 6184, IFR Jean Roche, Marseille, France
Clin Immunol 117:15-23. 2005..We observed a reduction of disease severity and leukocyte infiltration when mice were treated after the priming phase...
- Quantification of immunoglobulin free light chains in cerebrospinal fluid by nephelometrySophie Desplat-Jego
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital de la Conception, 147, Bd Baille, 13005 Marseille UMR 6184, Faculte de Medecine Timone, 27, Bd Jean Moulin, 13005 Marseille, France
J Clin Immunol 25:338-45. 2005..In conclusion, FLC kappa index should be considered as a useful complementary test for MS diagnosis. Its pronostic interest remains to be determined on a larger cohort of possible MS patients...
- TWEAK is expressed by glial cells, induces astrocyte proliferation and increases EAE severitySophie Desplat-Jego
NICN CNRS FRE 2533, IFR Jean Roche, Universite de la Mediterranee, 13 916 Cedex 20, Marseilles, France
J Neuroimmunol 133:116-23. 2002..Finally, EAE severity is enhanced in soluble TWEAK-overexpressing transgenic mice. These results support the contention that TWEAK is involved in CNS inflammation...
- Anti-mitochondrial-2 antibodies (anti-PDC-E2): a marker for autoimmune hepatitis of children?Romain Bailloud
Laboratoire d Immunologie, pole de biologie, Hopital de Conception, 147, boulevard Baille, Marseille, France
Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol 36:e57-9. 2012..We described here the second case in the literature of paediatric autoimmune hepatitis associated with well documented AMA-2...
- TWEAK/Fn14 pathway modulates properties of a human microvascular endothelial cell model of blood brain barrierDelphine Stephan
Aix Marseille Universite, NICN, Marseille, France
J Neuroinflammation 10:9. 2013..Nevertheless, the mechanisms involved in such conditions are complex and remain to be explored, especially because there is a lack of data concerning the TWEAK/Fn14 pathway in microvascular cerebral endothelial cells...