- [Prognostic value of the number of involved nodes after neck dissection in oropharyngeal and oral cavity carcinoma]F Denis
Clinique d Oncologie et de Radiothérapie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 37044 Tours, France
Cancer Radiother 5:12-22. 2001..To evaluate the relationship between the number of positive nodes and probabilities of locoregional control and survival in patients with invasive squamous cell carcinomas of the oral cavity and oropharynx...
- [Anaemia and radiation therapy]F Denis
Clinique d Oncologie et de Radiothérapie, INSERM U619, CHU, 37044 Tours, France
Cancer Radiother 8:S14-23. 2004..The results of recent clinical trials suggest that using erythropoietin should be avoided in non-anemic patients and discussed in patients receiving curative therapy...
- Contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging underestimates residual disease following neoadjuvant docetaxel based chemotherapy for breast cancerF Denis
Clinique d Oncologie Radiothérapie, Tours, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 30:1069-76. 2004..We prospectively compared the ability of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to measure residual breast cancer in patients treated with different neoadjuvant chemotherapy regimen...
- Final results of the 94-01 French Head and Neck Oncology and Radiotherapy Group randomized trial comparing radiotherapy alone with concomitant radiochemotherapy in advanced-stage oropharynx carcinomaFabrice Denis
Clinique d Oncologie et Radiothérapie, Hopital Bretonneau, 2 Blvd Tonnelé, 37044 Tours, France
J Clin Oncol 22:69-76. 2004....
- Changes in tumor vascularization after irradiation, anthracyclin, or antiangiogenic treatment in nitrosomethyl ureas-induced rat mammary tumorsFabrice Denis
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale E 0211, Tours, France
Clin Cancer Res 9:4546-52. 2003....
- Radiosensitivity of rat mammary tumors correlates with early vessel changes assessed by power Doppler sonographyFabrice Denis
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale E 0211, CORAD, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Bretonneau, 37044 Tours France
J Ultrasound Med 22:921-9. 2003..To investigate the changes occurring in the vascularization of tumors during irradiation, we used a model of autochthonous mammary tumors in rats and assessed early vascular changes after irradiation by power Doppler sonography...
- Late toxicity results of the GORTEC 94-01 randomized trial comparing radiotherapy with concomitant radiochemotherapy for advanced-stage oropharynx carcinoma: comparison of LENT/SOMA, RTOG/EORTC, and NCI-CTC scoring systemsFabrice Denis
Clinique d Oncologie et de Radiothérapie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Tours, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 55:93-8. 2003..To prospectively assess 5-year late toxicity in patients treated by concomitant radiochemotherapy for locally advanced oropharynx carcinoma using three different toxicity scales...
- Enhanced radiosensitivity of rat autochthonous mammary tumors by dietary docosahexaenoic acidSéverine Colas
Nutrition Croissance et Cancer, INSERM E 0211, IFR 120, CHU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Int J Cancer 109:449-54. 2004..Therefore, dietary DHA sensitized mammary tumors to radiation. The addition of vitamin E inhibited the beneficial effect of DHA, suggesting that this effect might be mediated by oxidative damage to the peroxidizable lipids...
- In vivo quantitation of tumour vascularisation assessed by Doppler sonography in rat mammary tumoursFabrice Denis
Laboratoire Nutrition, Croissance et Cancer, UPRES EA 2103, Universite Francois Rabelais, 37044 Tours, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 28:431-7. 2002..The monitoring of angiogenesis according to different treatments is feasible in real-time. Further studies are needed to investigate the predictive value of CPD and VI on sensitivity of mammary tumours to anticancer treatment...
- Relationship between 5-fluorouracil exposure and outcome in patients receiving continuous venous infusion with or without concomitant radiotherapyMaud Beneton
Department of Pharmacology, CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 64:613-21. 2007..We investigated the plasma concentration-effect relationship for this regimen, with the aim of developing recommendations for dose adjustment...
- Sensitization by dietary docosahexaenoic acid of rat mammary carcinoma to anthracycline: a role for tumor vascularizationSéverine Colas
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, E0211 Nutrition Croissance et Cancer, CHU Bretonneau, 2 bis Boulevard Tonnelle, F 37044 Tours, France
Clin Cancer Res 12:5879-86. 2006....