- Watershed infarctions are more prone than other cortical infarcts to cause early-onset seizuresChristian Denier
Department of Neurology, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Bicêtre, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Arch Neurol 67:1219-23. 2010..Early-onset seizures(ESs) have been reported in 2% to 6% of strokes. Most previous studies have been retrospective and did not systematically perform cerebral magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Multifocal deficits due to leukemic meningoradiculitis in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaC Denier
Services de Neurologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicetre, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Sud 11, France
J Neurol Sci 277:130-2. 2009..Although rare, leptomeningeal leukemic localization has to be discussed, even in the absence of overt Richter syndrome, and may require an early therapeutic test...
- Adult-onset vanishing white matter leukoencephalopathy presenting as psychosisC Denier
Department of Neurology, Hopital de Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris XI, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Neurology 68:1538-9. 2007
- A brief compound test for assessment of autonomic and sensory-motor dysfunction in familial amyloid polyneuropathyC Denier
Dept of Neurology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Neurol 254:1684-8. 2007..Reproducible quantitative evaluation of signs and symptoms are necessary for the assessment of treatment efficacy...
- Cortical border-zone infarcts: clinical features, causes and outcomeClaire Joinlambert
Department of Neurology, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 83:771-5. 2012..To report the clinical features, causes and outcome of cerebral cortical border-zone infarcts BZI (C-BZI)...
- A correlation between fractional anisotropy variations and clinical recovery in spinal cord infarctionsMarie Théaudin
Hopital Bicetre, Service de Neurologie, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Neuroimaging 23:256-8. 2013..To describe diffusion-weighted imaging and diffusion tensor imaging variations in spinal cord infarctions...
- Validation of a new language screening tool for patients with acute stroke: the Language Screening Test (LAST)Constance Flamand-Roze
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, St, Service de Neurologie, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Bicêtre, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Stroke 42:1224-9. 2011..The objective of this study was to generate and validate a bedside language screening tool, the Language Screening Test, suitable for use in the emergency setting...
- Congenital vertebral duplication: a predisposing risk factor for dissectionElsa Melki
Department of Neurology, CHU Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
J Neurol Sci 314:161-2. 2012..e.: fibromuscular dysplasias or carotid redundancies (including loops, kinks and coils)...
- Tools and early management of language and swallowing disorders in acute stroke patientsConstance Flamand-Roze
Neurology Department, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Bicêtre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 12:34-41. 2012..These aspects are crucial for patients in the stroke units to achieve full benefits from the management proposed in this paper, leading to diminution of complications and better long-term functional prognosis...
- Borderzone strokes and transcortical aphasiaCécile Cauquil-Michon
Department of Neurology, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 11:570-7. 2011....
- Hematological disorders related cerebral infarctions are mostly multifocalOmbeline Fagniez
Departments of Neurology, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Bicêtre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
J Neurol Sci 304:87-92. 2011..A large spectrum of hematological diseases can be associated with cerebral infarction. In the etiologic work up, HD should be particularly looked for in patients with multifocal acute infarcts to adapt specific therapeutic management...
- Should decompressive surgery be performed in malignant cerebral venous thrombosis?: a series of 12 patientsMarie Théaudin
AP HP, Hopital Bicetre, Service de Neurologie, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Stroke 41:727-31. 2010..In malignant cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) patients, emergency decompressive surgery has been suggested as a life-saving procedure. We report 12 patients with malignant CVT, among whom 8 underwent operation...
- Long-term course of demyelinating neuropathies occurring during tumor necrosis factor-alpha-blocker therapyPierre Lozeron
Department of Neurology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Sud, France
Arch Neurol 66:490-7. 2009....
- Pure and acute Korsakoff syndrome due to a bilateral anterior fornix infarction: a diffusion tensor tractography studyPauline Renou
Department of Neurology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicetre, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Arch Neurol 65:1252-3. 2008
- A small deep infarct revealing leukoencephalopathy, calcifications and cysts in an adult patientI Wargon
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 79:224-5. 2008
- Mutations within the MGC4607 gene cause cerebral cavernous malformationsC Denier
INSERM E365, Faculté de Médecine Lariboisiere, and Laboratoire de Cytogénétique, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Am J Hum Genet 74:326-37. 2004..MGC4607 is so far unrelated to any known gene family. Its implication in CCMs strongly suggests that it is a new player in vascular morphogenesis...
- [Cerebral glioblastomas and systemic metastases]C Denier
, , Paris
Rev Neurol (Paris) 157:1531-4. 2001..Metastasis involved the lung, the kidney and the liver in one case and the bones in the other case. Both patients died within 3 month after diagnosis of the systemic metastasis despite chemotherapy...
- Sporadic late onset paroxysmal cerebellar ataxia in four unrelated patients: a new disease?J Julien
Departments of Neurology and Neuropathology, CHU Bordeaux, 33604 Pessac, France
J Neurol 248:209-14. 2001..Further studies are needed to delineate the underlying process...