- Effect of routine controlled cord traction as part of the active management of the third stage of labour on postpartum haemorrhage: multicentre randomised controlled trial (TRACOR)Catherine Deneux-Tharaux
INSERM U953, Epidemiologic Research in Perinatal, Women s, and Children s Health, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
BMJ 346:f1541. 2013..To assess the impact of controlled cord traction on the incidence of postpartum haemorrhage and other characteristics of the third stage of labour in a high resource setting...
- Multifaceted intervention to decrease the rate of severe postpartum haemorrhage: the PITHAGORE6 cluster-randomised controlled trialC Deneux-Tharaux
INSERM, UMR S953, UPMC, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, Paris, France
BJOG 117:1278-87. 2010..We tested the hypothesis that a multifaceted intervention aimed at increasing the translation into practice of a protocol for early management of PPH, would reduce the incidence of severe PPH...
- [Women with previous caesarean or other uterine scar: epidemiological features]C Deneux-Tharaux
Inserm U953 recherches épidémiologiques en santé périnatale, santé des femmes et des enfants, UPMC, Maternité de Port Royal, 53, avenue de l Observatoire, 75014 Paris, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 41:697-707. 2012..To describe the prevalence of uterine scar and the risk of associated obstetrical complications and current modes of delivery in women with a previous cesarean...
- Understanding regional differences in maternal mortality: a national case-control study in FranceM Saucedo
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, UPMC University, Paris, France
BJOG 119:573-81. 2012..To assess the risk of postpartum maternal death associated with region, and to examine whether the quality of care received by the women who died differed by region...
- Practices for prevention, diagnosis and management of postpartum haemorrhage: impact of a regional multifaceted interventionE Audureau
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, UPMC Univ Paris 06, Paris, France
BJOG 116:1325-33. 2009..To evaluate the effectiveness of a multifaceted intervention on practices for prevention, diagnosis and management of postpartum haemorrhage (PPH) and on the prevalence of major PPH in a French perinatal network...
- Policies for manual removal of placenta at vaginal delivery: variations in timing within EuropeC Deneux-Tharaux
INSERM, UMR S149, IFR 69, UPMC, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s health, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
BJOG 116:119-24. 2009..A randomised controlled trial is needed to provide definitive evidence on the risks and benefits of manual removal of placenta at different timings after vaginal delivery...
- Can excess maternal mortality among women of foreign nationality be explained by suboptimal obstetric care?M Philibert
INSERM, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s health, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
BJOG 115:1411-8. 2008....
- [French hospital discharge database: data production, validity, and origins of errors in the field of severe maternal morbidity]A A Chantry
INSERM, UMR S953, recherche épidémiologique en santé périnatale, santé des femmes et des enfants, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France UMR S 953, UPMC, université Paris 06, 75005 Paris, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 60:177-88. 2012..These data cover a large population but their quality has not been assessed in that field. Our objectives were to study the processes of production and the validity of PMSI data related to severe maternal morbidity...