- Gantenerumab for the treatment of Alzheimer's diseaseJulien Delrieu
Toulouse University Hospital, Alzheimer s Disease Clinical Research Centre, 170 avenue de Casselardit, Gerontopole, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, INSERM UMR 1027, France
Expert Opin Biol Ther 12:1077-86. 2012..Immunotherapy directed against the β-amyloid peptide may be capable of slowing the rate of disease progression. Gantenerumab is the first fully human anti-β-amyloid monoclonal antibody...
- 'Clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease': immunotherapy approachesJulien Delrieu
Alzheimer s Disease Clinical Research Centre, Gerontopole, Toulouse University Hospital, France INSERM 1027, France
J Neurochem 120:186-93. 2012..Currently, several Aβ peptide immunotherapy approaches are under investigation but also against tau pathology...
- Sensory alien hand syndrome in corticobasal degeneration: a cerebral blood flow studyJulien Delrieu
Alzheimer s Disease Clinical Research Centre, Gerontopole, Toulouse University Hospital, Toulouse, France
Mov Disord 25:1288-91. 2010..We observed significant decrease of regional cerebral blood flow over the nondominant thalamus in sAHS+ compared to sAHS- patients. This result suggests the involvement of the nondominant thalamus in sAHS...
- [The Alzheimer's disease: how to estimate the impact of the pathology and the treatment?]Julien Delrieu
Centre de Recherche Clinique sur la Maladie d Alzheimer, Gerontopole, Hôpital Universitaire de Toulouse, Toulouse, France INSERM U558, Toulouse, France
Therapie 65:423-8. 2010..However, at present no biomarker is validated as surrogate endpoint. It seems today indispensable to use them in the therapeutic tries so as to validate and standardize their methods of acquisition, measure and analysis...
- Managing cognitive dysfunction through the continuum of Alzheimer's disease: role of pharmacotherapyJulien Delrieu
Alzheimers Disease Clinical Research Centre, Gerontopole, Toulouse University Hospital, Toulouse, France
CNS Drugs 25:213-26. 2011..There is currently insufficient evidence for recommending combination therapy in Alzheimer's disease...