- Using self-rated health for analysing social inequalities in health: a risk for underestimating the gap between socioeconomic groups?C Delpierre
INSERM U, Toulouse, France
J Epidemiol Community Health 63:426-32. 2009..The aim of this study was to analyse the link between physical health status and SRH, according to level of education...
- [Management of occupational and sexual exposure to HIV in the Toulouse teaching hospital]J Fillaux
CISIH, Service de Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, 31059 Toulouse, France
Med Mal Infect 34:159-65. 2004..This study had aim to describe the management of occupational and sexual HIV exposure in the Toulouse teaching hospital...
- Predictive factors of treatment interruption duration in a cohort of HIV-1 infected patients with CD4 count greater than 350 cells per mm3J Fillaux
Centre d information et de soins sur l immunodéficience humaine CISIH, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 36:335-9. 2006..To determine predictive factors of treatment interruption (TI) duration within a cohort of HIV-1 infected patients having stopped their treatment with CD4 above 350 cells per mm(3)...
- [Inequalities in health: from the epidemiologic model towards intervention. Pathways and accumulations along the life course]T Lang
INSERM, UMR 558, institut fédératif de recherche interdisciplinaire santé société Iferiss, Faculte de Medecine, 37, allées Jules Guesde, 31073 Toulouse, France Université Paul Sabatier, 31073 Toulouse, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 57:429-35. 2009....
- [Anti-retroviral treatment interruptions in HIV-infected adults: causes, clinical, immunological and virological consequences]A Sommet
Centre d information et de soins de l immunodéficience humaine de Midi Pyrénées, Hopital Purpan, 31059 cedex, Toulouse, France
Rev Med Interne 24:350-7. 2003..This retrospective study analyses causes as well as clinical, immunological and virological consequences of antiretroviral treatment interruptions (Ti) of more than 30 days in HIV-1 infected adults...
- Triple nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor- vs. nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-containing regimens as first-line therapy: efficacy and durability in a prospective cohort of French HIV-infected patientsL Cuzin
Centre for Care and Information in Human Immunodeficiency, Toulouse, France
HIV Med 6:388-95. 2005..Data on the efficacy of this triple nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) combination compared with the gold-standard nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) regimen could provide important information...
- Characteristics trends, mortality and morbidity in persons newly diagnosed HIV positive during the last decade: the profile of new HIV diagnosed peopleC Delpierre
INSERM U558, IFR126, Toulouse, F 31073, France
Eur J Public Health 18:345-7. 2008..This population is mainly diagnosed late with major consequences on morbidity and mortality...
- Impact of HIV infection on total body composition in treatment-naive men evaluated by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry comparison of 90 untreated HIV-infected men to 241 controlsC Delpierre
Unit of Infectious and Tropical Disease, Purpan Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Clin Densitom 10:376-80. 2007..Those alterations may result from the catabolic effect of the chronic HIV infection...