- Anti-Plasmodium activity of ceramide analogsMehdi Labaied
USM0504 Biologie fonctionnelle des protozoaires, Departement Regulations, Developpement, Diversité Moléculaire, Museum national d histoire naturelle, Boite Postale 52, 61 rue Buffon, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
Malar J 3:49. 2004..It constitutes an attractive and potential target for the development of new antimalarial drugs...
- Detection of mitochondrial DNA in living animal cells with fluorescence microscopyM Dellinger
Laboratoire de Photobiologie, Museum national d histoire naturelle, 43 rue Cuvier, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
J Microsc 204:196-202. 2001....
- In vitro uptake of dicarboxylic porphyrins by human atheroma. Kinetic and analytical studiesE Delettre
Laboratoire de Biophysique, INSERM U 201, CNRS U A 481, Museum national d histoire naturelle, Paris, France
Photochem Photobiol 54:239-46. 1991..Taking into account previous data on animal models (Photochem. Photobiol. (1989), 731-737), it appears however that, in vivo, interactions with proteins and pharmacokinetics will primarily determine plaque labelling...
- Cytotoxic and photodynamic effects of Photofrin on sensitive and multi-drug-resistant Friend leukaemia cellsM Dellinger
Laboratoire de Biophysique, INSERM U201, CNRS URA 481, Museum national d histoire naturelle, Paris, France
Int J Radiat Biol 62:735-41. 1992..These latter results could have clinical application in the treatment of tumours expressing the MDR phenotype...
- Uptake and retention of Photofrin by cultivated human lymphoblastic cells (Reh6): preferential affinity of the cells for a minor component demonstrated by normal phase chromatographyM Dellinger
Laboratoire de Biophysique, INSERM U 201, Museum national d histoire naturelle, Paris, France
Photochem Photobiol 55:587-94. 1992..e. high uptake and retention within cells. This component was found to correspond to a late eluted peak in the typical reverse-phase HPLC profile of Photofrin. These results emphasize the possible role of minor Photofrin components...
- Hematoporphyrin derivative (Photofrin) photodynamic action on Ca2+ transport in monkey kidney cells (CV-1)M Dellinger
Laboratoire de Biophysique, INSERM U 201 et CNRS URA 481, Museum national d histoire naturelle, Paris, France
Photochem Photobiol 60:368-72. 1994..It is suggested that direct damage to endoplasmic reticulum as well as mitochondrial disturbance are the primary mechanisms responsible for a nontransient elevation of [Ca2+]i preceding cell death...