- [Clinical and functional assessment in COPD: from case finding to follow-up]Bruno Degano
CHU de Besancon, Hopital Jean Minjoz, Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, EA 3920, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France Electronic address
Presse Med 43:1344-52. 2014..The level of FEV1 is associated with individualized assessment of symptoms and evaluation of exacerbation risk in the management strategy of stable COPD...
- [Pulmonary CO/NO transfer: physiological basis, technical aspects and clinical impact]B Degano
Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, EA 3920, Hopital Jean Minjoz, CHU de Besancon, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France Electronic address
Rev Med Interne 35:322-7. 2014..The clinical impact of the CO/NO transfer has still to be precised even if this measurement seems to provide an alternative way of investigating the alveolar membrane and the blood reacting with the gas. ..
- [COPD in dairy farmers: screening, characterization and constitution of a cohort. The BALISTIC study]B Degano
Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, EA 3920, CHU Jean Minjoz, Besancon Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:1149-56. 2012..A pilot study from our group suggests that the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) among dairy farmers is higher than in the general population although dairy workers are less frequently smokers...
- Expression of nitric oxide synthases in primary ciliary dyskinesiaBruno Degano
Institut National de la Recherche Médicale Unité U 858 I2MR, University Hospital, 31059 Toulouse, France
Hum Pathol 42:1855-61. 2011..We therefore conclude that the drop in nasal nitric oxide in patients with primary ciliary dyskinesia is not secondary to the loss of nitric oxide synthase expression...
- Human γ-herpesviruses Epstein-Barr virus and human herpesvirus-8 are not detected in the lungs of patients with severe pulmonary arterial hypertensionSeverine Valmary
Service d Anatomie Pathologique and INSERM U563, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Purpan, Toulouse, France
Chest 139:1310-6. 2011..Therefore, we investigated the presence of EBV and HHV-8 in the lungs of patients with PAH...
- Detection of interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis through partitioning of lung transfer for carbon monoxideJulien Pernot
Department of Physiology, University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Respiration 84:461-8. 2012..Interstitial lung disease (ILD) is a leading cause of death in systemic sclerosis (SSc). Sensitivities and specificities of the current pulmonary function tests (PFTs) for the detection of ILD in SSc are poor...