Genomes and Genes
- The immunological synapse and Rho GTPasesM Deckert
INSERM Unit 576, Hopital de l Archet, BP3079, 06202 Nice, France
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 291:61-90. 2005..This review summarizes recent advances in our understanding of how Rho GTPase-dependent pathways control T lymphocyte motility, polarization and activation...
- Technical advance: actin CytoFRET, a novel FRET flow cytometry method for detection of actin dynamics in resting and activated T cellFrederic Larbret
Tolérance Immunitaire, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
J Leukoc Biol 94:531-9. 2013..In conclusion, the flow cytometric FRET analysis of actin polymerization represents a new technical advance to study the dynamics of actin regulation in intact cells. ..
- [The adaptor protein 3BP2 in leukocyte signaling]Marcel Deckert
INSERM U576, Régulation des réponses immune et inflammatoire, Hopital de l Archet, route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice, France
Med Sci (Paris) 22:1081-6. 2006..Recently, the 3bp2/sh3bp2 locus was shown to be mutated in a rare human disease involved in cranial-facial development called cherubism, suggesting a role for 3BP2 in regulating osteoclast and hematopoietic cell function...
- Recruitment of the actin-binding protein HIP-55 to the immunological synapse regulates T cell receptor signaling and endocytosisSeverine Le Bras
Institut National de la Sante Et de la Recherche Medicale Unite 576, Hopital de l Archet, Cedex 3, 06202 Nice, France
J Biol Chem 279:15550-60. 2004..Our findings show that HIP-55 is a key novel component of the immunological synapse that modulates T cell activation by connecting actin cytoskeleton and TCRs to gene activation and endocytic processes...
- The adaptor protein 3BP2 associates with VAV guanine nucleotide exchange factors to regulate NFAT activation by the B-cell antigen receptorIsabelle Foucault
Institut National de la Sante Et de la Recherche Medicale Unite 576, Nice, France
Blood 105:1106-13. 2005..Finally, evidence was provided that 3BP2 functionally cooperates with Vav proteins and Rho GTPases to activate NFATs. Our results show that 3BP2 may regulate BCR-mediated gene activation through Vav proteins...
- Abl-SH3 binding protein 2, 3BP2, interacts with CIN85 and HIP-55Severine Le Bras
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, UMR 576, Hopital de l Archet, route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, Nice Cedex 3, F 06202, France
FEBS Lett 581:967-74. 2007..Together, our data suggest an unexpected role of 3BP2 in endocytic and cytoskeletal regulation through its interaction with CIN85 and HIP-55...
- Vav1 couples T cell receptor to serum response factor-dependent transcription via a MEK-dependent pathwayCeline Charvet
INSERM U343, IFR50, Hopital de l Archet, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
J Biol Chem 277:15376-84. 2002..This report establishes Vav proteins as a direct link between antigen receptors and SRF-dependent early gene expression...
- Vav2 activates c-fos serum response element and CD69 expression but negatively regulates nuclear factor of activated T cells and interleukin-2 gene activation in T lymphocyteS Tartare-Deckert
INSERM Unité 343, IFR50, Hopital de l Archet, 06202 Nice, Cedex 3, France
J Biol Chem 276:20849-57. 2001..Taken together, our results indicate that Vav1 and Vav2 exert overlapping but nonidentical functions in T cells. The negative regulatory pathway elicited by Vav2 might play an important role in regulating lymphocyte activation processes...
- Proteolytic regulation of Forkhead transcription factor FOXO3a by caspase-3-like proteasesCeline Charvet
INSERM U343, IFR50, Hopital de l Archet, 06202 Nice, France
Oncogene 22:4557-68. 2003..Together, these results indicate that the proteolytic cleavage of FOXO3a by caspases may represent a novel regulatory mechanism of FOXO3a activity during death receptors signaling...
- 3BP2 adapter protein is required for receptor activator of NFκB ligand (RANKL)-induced osteoclast differentiation of RAW264.7 cellsAmel Guezguez
INSERM, UMR576, Hopital de l Archet, Nice F 06202, France
J Biol Chem 285:20952-63. 2010..Together, this study demonstrates that wild type 3BP2 is a key regulator of RANK-mediated macrophage differentiation into osteoclast through Src and NFATc1 activation...
- Homeostatic chemokines increase survival of B-chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells through inactivation of transcription factor FOXO3aM Ticchioni
Departement d Immunologie, Hopital de l Archet, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
Oncogene 26:7081-91. 2007....
- Signaling through ZAP-70 is required for CXCL12-mediated T-cell transendothelial migrationMichel Ticchioni
INSERM U343 and Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital de l Archet, Nice, France
Blood 99:3111-8. 2002..We conclude that cross-talk between the ZAP-70 signaling pathway and the chemokine receptor CXCR4 is required for T-cell migration...