- Characteristics and outcomes of patients with multiple cervical artery dissectionYannick Bejot
From the Department of Neurology, Dijon University Hospital, Dijon, France Y B, C A E, M G Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, INSERM U744, Pasteur Institute, Lille, France S D, J D Department of Neurology, EA1046, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France S D, D L Department of Clinical and Experimental Sciences, Neurology Clinic, Brescia University Hospital, Brescia, Italy A P Department of Neurology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland T T, T M, A M Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Basel, Basel, Switzerland S E, P L Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany C G G, M K Department of Neurology, Sainte Anne University Hospital, Paris, France E T Department of Neurology, San Raffaele University Hospital, Milan, Institute of Biomedicine
Stroke 45:37-41. 2014..Little is known about factors contributing to multiple rather than single cervical artery dissections (CeAD) and their associated prognosis...
- Neurologic manifestations of inherited disorders of connective tissueStephanie Debette
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Garches, France INSERM Unit U708, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France University of Versailles St Quentin en Yvelines, Versailles, France Electronic address
Handb Clin Neurol 119:565-76. 2014....
- APOE genotype and MRI markers of cerebrovascular disease: systematic review and meta-analysisSabrina Schilling
Department of Epidemiology, Raymond Poincare Hospital, University of Versailles St Quentin en Yvelines, Versailles, France
Neurology 81:292-300. 2013..We aimed to examine the association of APOE ε genotype with MRI markers of cerebrovascular disease (CVD): white matter hyperintensities, brain infarcts, and cerebral microbleeds...
- Fractalkine receptor/ligand genetic variants and carotid intima-media thicknessStephanie Debette
Stroke 40:2212-4. 2009..We determined whether genetic variants in CX3CL1 and CX3CR1 are associated with carotid atherosclerosis in 2 large European populations...
- The genetics of cervical artery dissection: a systematic reviewStephanie Debette
Clinical Neuroscience, St George s University of London, UK
Stroke 40:e459-66. 2009..The pathophysiology of cervical artery dissections (CAD), a major cause of ischemic stroke in young adults, is poorly understood. Several arguments suggest a genetic predisposition...
- Association of vascular risk factors with cervical artery dissection and ischemic stroke in young adultsStephanie Debette
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, INSERM U744, Institut Pasteur de Lille, 1, rue du Professeur Calmette, BP245, 59019 Lille Cedex, France
Circulation 123:1537-44. 2011....
- Differential features of carotid and vertebral artery dissections: the CADISP studyS Debette
Service de neurologie et pathologie neurovasculaire, Université Lille Nord France, EA 1046, Hopital Roger Salengro, Rue Emile Laine, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Neurology 77:1174-81. 2011..To examine whether risk factor profile, baseline features, and outcome of cervical artery dissection (CEAD) differ according to the dissection site...
- Cervical-artery dissections: predisposing factors, diagnosis, and outcomeStephanie Debette
Université Lille II EA 2691, Department of Neurology, Stroke Department, F 59037 Lille, France
Lancet Neurol 8:668-78. 2009..Further research is warranted to improve our understanding of the underlying pathophysiology, to assess the long-term outcome, and ultimately to provide treatment and prevention strategies...