- Decreased daytime motor activity associated with apathy in Alzheimer disease: an actigraphic studyRenaud David
Centre Mémoire de Ressources de Recherche, Nice University Hospital, Nice, France
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:806-14. 2012..The aim of our study was to assess the relationship between apathy and daytime motor activity in AD, using ambulatory actigraphy...
- Lack of Association Between COMT Polymorphisms and Apathy in Alzheimer's DiseaseRenaud David
Centre Mémoire de Ressources de Recherche EA CoBTeK, CHU University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
J Alzheimers Dis 27:155-61. 2011..None of the candidate gene SNPs were significantly associated with the presence of apathy in either cohort. We did not find any SNPs in COMT that were consistently associated with apathy in individuals with AD...
- [Treatment of behavioral disorders in Alzheimer's disease]Renaud David
Centre mémoire de ressources et de recherche EA CoBTeK, CHU de Nice, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, 06000 Nice
Rev Prat 61:939-44. 2011..Low-dose antipsychotics should only be prescribed for limited periods of time, in case of psychotic and/or aggressive refractory symptoms...
- Relationship between apathy and sleep disturbance in mild and moderate Alzheimer's disease: an actigraphic studyEmmanuel Mulin
Centre Memoire de Ressources et de Recherche, CHU, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
J Alzheimers Dis 25:85-91. 2011..These results suggest that AD patients with apathy have less consolidated nocturnal sleep than those without apathy...
- Actigraphic motor activity in mild cognitive impairment patients carrying out short functional activity tasks: comparison between mild cognitive impairment with and without depressive symptomsMaja Yakhia
EA CoBTeK, CHU University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France Alzheimer Center and Department of Neurology, Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Alzheimers Dis 40:869-75. 2014..Individuals with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) may exhibit changes in motor activity in conducting their activities of daily living. Depression, one of the most frequent neuropsychiatric symptoms, might affect motor activity in MCI...
- Detection of activities of daily living impairment in Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment using information and communication technologyGuillaume Sacco
EA CoBTeK, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Sophia Antipolis, France
Clin Interv Aging 7:539-49. 2012..The overall aim of this study is to demonstrate that it is possible using a video monitoring system to obtain a quantifiable assessment of instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) in AD and in MCI...
- REVIEW: Apathy diagnosis, assessment, and treatment in Alzheimer's diseasePhilippe H Robert
Centre Memoire de Ressources et de Recherche, CHU de Nice, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
CNS Neurosci Ther 16:263-71. 2010..Meeting these needs was the focus for a task force that included members of the European Psychiatric Association, the European Alzheimer's Disease Consortium and experts from Europe, Australia and North America...