J Claude Daubert
- A plea for the wider use of CRT-P in candidates for cardiac resynchronisation therapyJean Claude Daubert
Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, hôpital Pontchaillou CHU, 35033, Rennes, France
Heart Fail Rev 17:767-75. 2012..Because of insufficient data regarding the performance of CRT-P in patients presenting in NYHA functional class I or II, CRT-D is currently the device of choice for this sub-population...
- Past, present and future of cardiac resynchronizationClaude Daubert
Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, hôpital Pontchaillou CHU, Rennes, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 105:291-9. 2012..Some of these concepts have been validated by robust clinical evidence, on the basis of which scientific recommendations have been formulated. Other concepts have been less successful but probably merit further attention...
- [The new stakes in the management of atrial fibrillation]J C Daubert
Service de cardiologie, Centre Cardio Pneumologique, CHU Rennes, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 59:S1-3. 2010..Much remains to do to improve the management of patients with atrial fibrillation, with the use of antiarrhythmic, antithrombotic and heart rate lowering agents, combined with the selective use of ablation techniques...
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy in combination with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorJ Claude Daubert
Department of Cardiology and Vascular Diseases, hôpital Pontchaillou CHU, Rennes, 35033 France
Europace 11:v87-92. 2009..article will try to answer some important questions for clinical practice: is the growing use of CRT-D devices supported by clinical evidence? Is the risk-benefit profile of CRT-D favourable in particular in mildly symptomatic patients?..
- Prevention of disease progression by cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic left ventricular dysfunction: insights from the European cohort of the REVERSE (Resynchronization Reverses Remodeling in Systolic LeClaude Daubert
Departement de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, CHU, Rennes, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 54:1837-46. 2009....
- Isolated left main coronary artery stenosis: long term follow up in 106 patients after surgeryF Revault d'Allonnes
Department of Cardiology, Rennes University Hospital, rue Henri Le Guilloux, Rennes, France
Heart 87:544-8. 2002..To analyse the long term prognosis in patients with isolated stenoses of the left main coronary artery (LMCA) following surgical revascularisation...
- There is plenty of room for cardiac resynchronization therapy devices without back-up defibrillators in the electrical treatment of heart failureJ Claude Daubert
Department of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Rennes, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 46:2204-7. 2005..The preferential choice of CRT pacemakers in the remainder of patients is currently a logical one...
- Introduction to atrial fibrillation and heart failure: a mutually noxious associationJ Claude Daubert
, Centre Cardio-Pneumologique, , 35033 Rennes Cedex, France
Europace 5:S1-4. 2004
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy in heart failure: current statusJ Claude Daubert
, CHU Rennes, France
Heart Fail Rev 11:147-54. 2006..Further indications are currently being examined...
- A randomized comparison of permanent septal versus apical right ventricular pacing: short-term resultsFrederic Victor
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Rennes, France
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 17:238-42. 2006..001). CONCLUSION: In contrast to RV apical pacing, chronic RV septal pacing preserved LVEF in patients with baseline LVEF < or = 45%...
- Effects of cardiac resynchronization therapy on heart rate variability in patients with chronic systolic heart failure and intraventricular conduction delayChristine Alonso
, Centre Cardio-Pneumologique, Hopital Pontchaillou-CHU, Rennes, France
Am J Cardiol 91:1144-7. 2003
- Suspected pacemaker or defibrillator transvenous lead infection. Prospective assessment of a TEE-guided therapeutic strategyEric Dumont
, Centre Cardio-Pneumologique, , Rennes, France
Eur Heart J 24:1779-87. 2003..But conversely conservation of the pacing system can be proposed to patients with bacteraemia but without abnormal images at TEE provided prolonged antibiotic treatment is given...
- Sites of left and right ventricular lead implantation and response to cardiac resynchronization therapy observations from the REVERSE trialChristophe Thebault
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, CIC IT, INSERM 642, Rennes, France
Eur Heart J 33:2662-71. 2012..The objective of this study is to ascertain the effects of the left (LV) and right (RV) ventricular lead tip position in response to cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)...
- Left atrial function assessed by trans-thoracic echocardiography in patients treated by ablation for a lone paroxysmal atrial fibrillationErwan Donal
INSERM, U642, Rennes F 35000, France
Eur J Echocardiogr 11:845-52. 2010..We sought to explore LA mechanical and morphological remodelling in patients with lone paroxysmal-AF treated by catheter ablation (CA)...
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy is an important advance in the management of congestive heart failureChristophe Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, Centre Cardio Pneumologique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Rennes, France
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 14:S27-9. 2003..Many questions remain unanswered, particularly the selection of responder patients...
- Modulation of cardiac contractility. A potential treatment of heart failure?J Claude Daubert
Eur Heart J 29:961-3. 2008