- [In Process Citation]Sebastien Czernichow
unité de nutrition, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 9, avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 74:67-8. 2013..Moreover, it seems that bariatric surgery, in a weight-dependent or - independent manner, exerts a favorable effect on the incidence and mortality of cancer...
- Determinants of blood pressure treatment and control in obese people: evidence from the general populationSebastien Czernichow
Department of Nutrition, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpital A Paré, Universite Versailles St Quentin, Boulogne, France
J Hypertens 30:2338-44. 2012..We assessed hypertension prevalence, blood pressure (BP)-lowering treatment and control in obese adults compared with lean/normal-weight individuals in France...
- Intake of added oils and fats among middle-aged French adults: relationships with educational level and region of residenceSebastien Czernichow
Department of Nutrition, Hotel Dieu Hospital, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Am Diet Assoc 105:1889-94. 2005..To describe the relative contribution of 10 created food groups to total fat intake in middle-aged subjects. The relationship of added oil and fat intake with region of residence and educational level was also assessed...
- Association between dietary patterns and depressive symptoms over time: a 10-year follow-up study of the GAZEL cohortAgnès Le Port
Inserm U1018, University of Versailles St Quentin Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Villejuif, France
PLoS ONE 7:e51593. 2012..The objective of this study was to examine the longitudinal association between dietary patterns and depressive symptoms assessed repeatedly over 10 years in the French occupational GAZEL cohort...
- Obesity phenotypes in midlife and cognition in early old age: the Whitehall II cohort studyArchana Singh-Manoux
INSERM, U1018, Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Hopital Paul Brousse, Villejuif, France
Neurology 79:755-62. 2012..To examine the association of body mass index (BMI) and metabolic status with cognitive function and decline...
- Very low oral doses of vitamin B-12 increase serum concentrations in elderly subjects with food-bound vitamin B-12 malabsorptionJacques Blacher
INSERM U 258, Hopital Paul Brousse, Villejuif, France
J Nutr 137:373-8. 2007..Our results could be beneficial in the design of a public health program for safe flour cofortification with folic acid...
- Clinical review: Bariatric surgery following treatment for craniopharyngioma: a systematic review and individual-level data meta-analysisMarion Bretault
Department of Nutrition, Ambroise Pare Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, 75014 Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:2239-46. 2013..The aim of this systematic review and meta-analysis was to determine the 12-month outcome of bariatric surgery for HyOb due to craniopharyngioma treatment...
- Effects of weight loss on bone status after bariatric surgery: association between adipokines and bone markersHélène Wucher
Department of Nutrition, Hôtel Dieu Hospital AP HP, Paris, France
Obes Surg 18:58-65. 2008..Our review focuses on gastric banding, vertical banded gastroplasty, and gastric bypass...
- Predicting diabetes: clinical, biological, and genetic approaches: data from the Epidemiological Study on the Insulin Resistance Syndrome (DESIR)Beverley Balkau
INSERM U780 IFR69, Villejuif, France University Paris Sud, Orsay, France
Diabetes Care 31:2056-61. 2008..To provide a simple clinical diabetes risk score and to identify characteristics that predict later diabetes using variables available in the clinic setting as well as biological variables and polymorphisms...
- Effects of long-term daily low-dose supplementation with antioxidant vitamins and minerals on structure and function of large arteriesMahmoud Zureik
National Institute of Health and Medical Research Unit 258, Villejuif, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 24:1485-91. 2004..Limited data exist from randomized trials evaluating, noninvasively, the impact of antioxidant supplementation on vascular structure and function...