- Correcting keratoconus with intracorneal ringsJ Colin
Brest University Hospital, Brest, France
J Cataract Refract Surg 26:1117-22. 2000..To evaluate the potential of intrastromal corneal ring technology (Intacs, KeraVision) to correct keratoconus without central corneal scarring...
- Conjunctival epithelial neoplasias in organ transplant patients receiving cyclosporine therapyR Macarez
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Augustin Morvan, Brest Medical University, France
Cornea 18:495-7. 1999..To report two cases of conjunctival epithelial neoplasias occurring after long-term systemic cyclosporine therapy in organ transplant recipients...
- [A case report of a recurrence of Mooren's ulcer after cataract surgery]C Schweitzer
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Pellegrin, CHU, Bordeaux
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:e7. 2007..The prevention of recurrence after surgery requires a long clinical quiescent period, minimally invasive surgery long after inflammation has subsided, and a gradual tapering of corticotherapy over several weeks...
- [Nonbiodegradable drug-sustained capsular ring for prevention of secondary cataract. Part II: In vivo evaluation]B Cochener
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Morvan, 5, avenue Foch, 29 609 Brest, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 26:439-52. 2003..This paper presents the results of animal evaluation...
- [Non-biodegradable drug-sustained capsular ring for prevention of secondary cataract. Part I: In vitro evaluation]B Cochener
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Morvan, 5, avenue Foch, 29 609 Brest Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 26:223-31. 2003..This first article will report on the in vitro evaluation of this system...
- S/e-PTFE episcleral buckling implants: an experimental and histopathologic studyB Mortemousque
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Bordeaux, France
J Biomed Mater Res 63:686-91. 2002..Taking into account the histological results, the use of this material does not appear suitable. However, this inflammation was limited and did not merge on surrounding tissues...
- [Tissular and mechanical effects observed with an experimental femtosecond laser microkeratome for corneal refractive surgery]D Touboul
Centre des Lasers Intenses et Applications CELIA, Universite Bordeaux 1, Bordeaux
J Fr Ophtalmol 28:274-84. 2005..Our study reports preliminary results with a femtosecond microkeratome for cutting porcine corneas ex vivo...
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of two formulations of diclofenac sodium 0.1% eyedrops in controlling postoperative inflammation after cataract surgeryB Bodaghi
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 15:702-11. 2005..1% eyedrops, in controlling postoperative inflammation after cataract surgery...
- [Reactivation of ocular toxoplasmosis after laser in situ keratomileusis]F Fontaine
Service d Ophtalmologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pellegrin, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex
J Fr Ophtalmol 29:e11. 2006....
- [Delayed discovery of a metallic intraocular foreign body: diagnostic and therapeutic stakes]N Chobeaux
DES d Ophtalmologie, Universite Bordeaux, Bordeaux
J Fr Ophtalmol 26:730-3. 2003..If it is located on the ciliary body or the zonule, it may be difficult to visualize clinically. In this case, high-frequency ultrasound biomicroscopy can pinpoint its precise location and guide the surgical intervention...