C Le Pen
Affiliation: CLP Sant
- The burden cost of French patients suffering from irritable bowel syndromeC Le Pen
Université Paris Dauphine and CLP Santé, Paris, France
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:336-43. 2004..The impact of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) on health-care resource use in France is evaluated, and explanatory variables determined...
- Choice of GPIIb/IIIa antagonist in percutaneous coronary intervention: how should economic criteria be factored in?Claude Le Pen
CLP Santé, 9 11 rue du Mont Aigoual, 75015 Paris, France
Pharm World Sci 27:83-91. 2005..In France, as in many countries, their acquisition costs strongly differ. The objective of this study was to analyze how economic criteria-beyond the acquisition cost-should be factored in, when choosing a GPIIb/IIIa antagonist...
- [A cost-effectiveness analysis of changes in therapeutic strategies in the treatment of HIV since 1996]C Le Pen
Université de Paris Dauphine, France
Therapie 57:27-33. 2002..0001) balanced by savings in other drugs expenses (-62%; p = 0.0560) and in hospitalizations (-25%; NS). Overall, CAS patients presented a 15% (NS) lower medical cost than CONTROL patients...
- The drug budget silo mentality: the French caseClaude Le Pen
University of Paris Dauphine, Paris, France
Value Health 6:S10-9. 2003....
- Effect of HAART on health status and hospital costs of severe HIV-infected patients: a modeling approachC Le Pen
, Dauphine University, Paris, France
HIV Clin Trials 2:136-45. 2001..Important savings in hospital charges can compensate for the extra cost associated with the initiation of HAART...
- Cost-minimization study comparing Simulect vs. Thymoglobulin in renal transplant inductionH Lilliu
CLP Santé, Paris, France
Clin Transplant 18:247-53. 2004..Based on the data of clinical trial CHI-F-02 comparing the efficacy and safety of basiliximab (Simulect) vs. anti-thymocyte globulin (Thymoglobulin) in renal transplant induction, we carried out an economic evaluation...
- The long-term effectiveness of preventive strategies for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women: a modeling approachC Le Pen
University Paris Dauphine, Paris, France
Osteoporos Int 11:524-32. 2000..5-2.1% decrease in all fractures. The combined strategies, S5 and S6, produce intermediate results: a 12.9-13.5% reduction in the number of all fractures and a 17.5-17.9% reduction in hip fractures...
- Hospital reimbursement price cap for cancer drugs: the French experience in controlling hospital drug expendituresA Degrassat-Théas
Dauphine University, Paris, France
Pharmacoeconomics 30:565-73. 2012....
- Changes in medical and surgical treatments of glaucoma between 1997 and 2000 in FranceC Baudouin
National Hospital Center of Ophthalmology of Quinze Vingts, Paris, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 13:S53-60. 2003..To analyze quantitative changes in glaucoma treatment strategies between 1997 and 2000 in France...
- A comparison of radiopharmaceutical agents used for the diagnosis of pulmonary embolismN Rizzo-Padoin
Department of Pharmacy, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Nucl Med Commun 22:375-81. 2001..66 (6 patients.day-1) to $US 266.47 (2 patients.day-1). This study shows that Kryptoscan appears to be preferable for ventilation scintigraphy whenever at least four patients are examined daily...
- Diagnosis related group costs in a regulated environment. A note about their economic interpretationC Le Pen
Université Paris Dauphine et CLP Santé, Paris, France
Pharmacoeconomics 17:115-20. 2000..Therefore, the results of pharmacoeconomic studies should be considered and discussed in line with the national financing system of the hospitals involved...
- Health care reform in France--the birth of state-led managed careVictor G Rodwin
Wagner School, New York University, and the World Cities Project, International Longevity Center USA, New York, USA
N Engl J Med 351:2259-62. 2004
- [Cost-effectiveness analysis of capecitabine in combination with docetaxel in comparison to docetaxel monotherapy in advanced or metastatic breast cancer in France]Gaël Priol
Aremis Consultants, 10, rue Beffroy, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine
Bull Cancer 92:809-16. 2005..A combined treatment associating capecitabine and docetaxel proves to be a cost-effectiveness strategy compared with the use of docetaxel alone, in the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in France...
- Financial cost of osteoarthritis in France. The "COART" France studyClaude Le Pen
Aremis Consultants, 10, rue Beffroy, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine, France
Joint Bone Spine 72:567-70. 2005..6 million with symptoms. The objective of the COART France study is to evaluate the cost of osteoarthritis in France from the societal point of view and to compare the results to those obtained in 1993 using the same methodology...
- Impact of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) on health-related quality of life (HRQOL)Michel Amouretti
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital du Haut leveque, CHU de Bordeaux, Pessac
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:241-6. 2006..To assess the impact of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) on patient-reported health-related quality of life (HRQOL)...
- Medicoeconomic evaluation of hyaluronic acid for knee osteoarthritis in everyday practice: the MESSAGE studyBernard Mazieres
Rheumatology Department, Rangueil Teaching Hospital, Toulouse, France
Joint Bone Spine 74:453-60. 2007..Our secondary objective was to evaluate treatment benefits in terms of pain, function, and quality of life...
- The burden of age-related macular degeneration: results of a cohort study in two French referral centresJulia Bonastre
CLP Santé, Paris, France
Pharmacoeconomics 21:181-90. 2003..To describe the economic impact of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and to assess its medical and non-medical costs...
- Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and variability of diagnostic criteriaGilles Bommelaer
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, hôpital de l Hôtel dieu, Clermont Ferrand
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:554-61. 2004....
- Cost-minimisation study of dorzolamide versus brinzolamide in the treatment of ocular hypertension and primary open-angle glaucoma: in four European countriesJean Francois Rouland
Hopital Huriez, Service d Ophtalmologie, Lille Cedex, France
Pharmacoeconomics 21:201-13. 2003....