- Medical, social, and law characteristics of intoxicant's users medically examined in police custodyRenaud Clement
Laboratory of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Nantes, 1 rue Gaston Veil, 44035 Nantes, France Electronic address
J Forensic Leg Med 20:1083-6. 2013..Nonetheless, the characterisation of dependence profiles for intoxicants such as alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, heroin, amphetamines and their by-products is a medical necessity in this setting...
- [Roles and missions of the reliable person at the hospital: Insufficiently known by the patients]Renaud Clement
Laboratoire de Medecine Legale, Faculte de Medecine, 1 rue Gaston Veil 44035 Nantes, France
Presse Med 38:534-40. 2009..This possibility must be necessarily proposed by hospitals. The roles and the missions entrusted to this reliable person do not stop becoming more marked since...
- [The concept of characterized malpractice in wrongful birth]R Clement
Laboratoire de Medecine Legale, Faculte de Medecine, 1, rue Gaston Veil, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 39:663-6. 2010..For wrongful birth, medical physicians are responsible for newborn infants with congenital or hereditary disorder only in a case of characterized malpractices...
- A case of atypical chronic subdural hematoma: a spontaneous rupture of dural lymphoma noduleLucia Barrios
Laboratory of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, 1 rue Gaston Veil, 44035 Nantes Cedex, France
J Forensic Leg Med 22:145-7. 2014..This pathophysiological explanation was possible because the entire brain and meninges were removed for histological analysis. Trauma, even minimal trauma, is not always involved in the formation of a chronic SDH. ..
- Withholding or withdrawing dialysis in the elderly: the perspective of a western region of FranceRenaud Clement
Hopital Saint Jacques, Maison Pirmil, CHU de Nantes, 85 rue Saint Jacques, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 20:2446-52. 2005..The aim of this study was to analyse the practices of some French nephrologists, 17 of whom (in six nephrology units) were interviewed for this study...