C E Clavel
- Human papillomavirus genotype distribution in tonsil cancersJean Lacau St Guily
Service d Oto Rhino Laryngologie et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Hopital Tenon, Université Paris 6 et Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Head Neck Oncol 3:6. 2011..French data on HPV prevalence in tonsil cancers are scarce. The objective of this study was thus to assess the overall and type specific HPV prevalence in tonsil histological samples...
- Human papillomavirus detection by the hybrid capture II assay: a reliable test to select women with normal cervical smears at risk for developing cervical lesionsC Clavel
Cell Biology Unit, Laboratoire Pol Bouin, Reims, France
Diagn Mol Pathol 9:145-50. 2000..Thus, persistent high-risk HPV infection detected with HC-II represents a reliable tool to select populations at risk for the development of high-grade cervical lesions...
- Expression of the E-cadherin-catenin complex in lung neuroendocrine tumoursC E Clavel
INSERM Unit U 514, I F R 53 and Laboratoire Pol Bouin, 45 rue Cognacq Jay, Hospital Maison Blanche, 51092 Reims, France
J Pathol 194:20-6. 2001..However, this study failed to detect any mutation in exon 3 of the beta-catenin gene, in the APC gene or in the E-cadherin gene. These data suggest another mechanism of regulation of beta-catenin in these tumours...
- [Value of cervical screening by HPV DNA testing. It is legitimate to type HPV for the primary screening of cervix neoplasms]C Clavel
Laboratoire Pol Bouin, CHU de Reims, 45, rue Cognacq-Jay, 51100 Reims, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:896-8. 2002
- Negative human papillomavirus testing in normal smears selects a population at low risk for developing high-grade cervical lesionsC Clavel
Laboratoire Pol Bouin, Hopital Maison Blanche, CHU de Reims, 45 rue Cognacq Jay, Reims 51100, France
Br J Cancer 90:1803-8. 2004..We conclude that all these women could be safely screened at longer intervals between 3 and 5 years. This policy will offset the increased costs induced by an additional HR-HPV testing in primary screening...
- Usefulness of HPV testing in the follow-up of untreated cervical low grade lesionsC Clavel
Laboratory Pol Bouin, CHU de Reims, France
Histol Histopathol 20:1085-91. 2005..Thus HR-HPV testing should be reserved for the follow-up of this population of women initially HR-HPV+ and proposed 6 to 12 months after the cytological diagnosis of LSIL...