C E Clavel
- Human papillomavirus type 16 E6 variants in France and risk of viral persistenceIris Cornet
International Agency for Research on Cancer, 150 cours Albert Thomas, Lyon, 69372 Cedex 08, France
Infect Agent Cancer 8:4. 2013..abstract:..
- Human papillomavirus genotype distribution in tonsil cancersJean Lacau St Guily
Service d Oto Rhino Laryngologie et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Hopital Tenon, Université Paris 6 et Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Head Neck Oncol 3:6. 2011..French data on HPV prevalence in tonsil cancers are scarce. The objective of this study was thus to assess the overall and type specific HPV prevalence in tonsil histological samples...
- Human papillomavirus detection by the hybrid capture II assay: a reliable test to select women with normal cervical smears at risk for developing cervical lesionsC Clavel
Cell Biology Unit, Laboratoire Pol Bouin, Reims, France
Diagn Mol Pathol 9:145-50. 2000..Thus, persistent high-risk HPV infection detected with HC-II represents a reliable tool to select populations at risk for the development of high-grade cervical lesions...
- Expression of the E-cadherin-catenin complex in lung neuroendocrine tumoursC E Clavel
INSERM Unit U 514, I F R 53 and Laboratoire Pol Bouin, 45 rue Cognacq Jay, Hospital Maison Blanche, 51092 Reims, France
J Pathol 194:20-6. 2001..However, this study failed to detect any mutation in exon 3 of the beta-catenin gene, in the APC gene or in the E-cadherin gene. These data suggest another mechanism of regulation of beta-catenin in these tumours...
- [Value of cervical screening by HPV DNA testing. It is legitimate to type HPV for the primary screening of cervix neoplasms]C Clavel
Laboratoire Pol Bouin, CHU de Reims, 45, rue Cognacq Jay, 51100 Reims, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:896-8. 2002
- Negative human papillomavirus testing in normal smears selects a population at low risk for developing high-grade cervical lesionsC Clavel
Laboratoire Pol Bouin, Hopital Maison Blanche, CHU de Reims, 45 rue Cognacq Jay, Reims 51100, France
Br J Cancer 90:1803-8. 2004..We conclude that all these women could be safely screened at longer intervals between 3 and 5 years. This policy will offset the increased costs induced by an additional HR-HPV testing in primary screening...
- Usefulness of HPV testing in the follow-up of untreated cervical low grade lesionsC Clavel
Laboratory Pol Bouin, CHU de Reims, France
Histol Histopathol 20:1085-91. 2005..Thus HR-HPV testing should be reserved for the follow-up of this population of women initially HR-HPV+ and proposed 6 to 12 months after the cytological diagnosis of LSIL...