- The growing incidence of cancer: role of lifestyle and screening detection (Review)D Belpomme
Department of Medical Oncology, European Hospital Georges Pompidou, University of Paris, Paris, France
Int J Oncol 30:1037-49. 2007..We therefore propose that the involuntary exposure to many carcinogens in the environment contributes to the rising trend in cancer incidence...
- The multitude and diversity of environmental carcinogensD Belpomme
Department of Medical Oncology, European Hospital Georges Pompidou HEGP, University of Paris, F 75015Paris, France
Environ Res 105:414-29. 2007....
- Prostate cancer as an environmental disease: an ecological study in the French Caribbean islands, Martinique and GuadeloupeD Belpomme
ARTAC, 75015 Paris, France
Int J Oncol 34:1037-44. 2009....
- Lifestyle-related factors and environmental agents causing cancer: an overviewP Irigaray
Cancer Research Center, Association for Research and Treatments Against Cancer ARTAC, 57 59 rue de la convention, 75015 Paris, France
Biomed Pharmacother 61:640-58. 2007....
- Erosion of the integrity of public health science in the USAR Clapp
Occup Environ Med 63:367-8. 2006