Affiliation: CHU de Bordeaux
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization, a diagnostic aid in ambiguous melanocytic tumors: European study of 113 casesBeatrice Vergier
Département de Pathologie et Biologie des Tumeurs, CHU Bordeaux Université Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Hopital Haut Leveque, CHU Pessac Bordeaux, Avenue de Magellan, Bordeaux, France
Mod Pathol 24:613-23. 2011..A positive FISH test reinforces the diagnosis of melanoma, allowing such tumors (particularly thick tumors) to be managed as melanomas...
- Neoplastic cells do not carry bcl2-JH rearrangements detected in a subset of primary cutaneous follicle center B-cell lymphomasBeatrice Vergier
Equipe Histologie et Pathologie Moléculaire, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Am J Surg Pathol 28:748-55. 2004..Our study also underlines the diagnostic value of interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization to discriminate between t(14;18)-negative PCFL and extracutaneous FL involving the skin...
- Chromosomal imbalances: a hallmark of tumour relapse in primary cutaneous CD30+ T-cell lymphomaMartina Prochazkova
Histology and Molecular Pathology Laboratory, EA2406, V Segalen University, Bordeaux, France
J Pathol 201:421-9. 2003..Although further studies are required to strengthen these data, this CGH analysis demonstrates chromosomal imbalances that may be involved in the pathogenesis of relapsing CD30+ CTCL...
- CDKN2A-CDKN2B deletion defines an aggressive subset of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaElodie Laharanne
EA 2406 Histology and Molecular Pathology, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Mod Pathol 23:547-58. 2010....
- Primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas do not show specific NAV3 gene deletion or translocationMarion Marty
Histology and Molecular Pathology Laboratory, University Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
J Invest Dermatol 128:2458-66. 2008..No NAV3 specific breakpoint or partial deletion was detected...
- IRF4 gene rearrangements define a subgroup of CD30-positive cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: a study of 54 casesAnne Pham-Ledard
Department of Histology and Molecular Pathology of Tumors, University Bordeaux 2, and Department of Dermatology, Hôpital Saint André, Bordeaux, France
J Invest Dermatol 130:816-25. 2010..Investigation of the biological pathways triggered by IRF4 rearrangements and/or expression in CTCL will provide a biological basis for IRF4-directed therapy...
- Genome-wide analysis of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas identifies three clinically relevant classesElodie Laharanne
Histology and Molecular Pathology EA 2406, University Bordeaux 2, 146 rue Leo Saignat, Bordeaux, France
J Invest Dermatol 130:1707-18. 2010..Finally, different samples in the same patient clustered together, showing reproducibility of such a classifier...
- Inactivation of p16INK4a/CDKN2A gene may be a diagnostic feature of large B cell lymphoma leg type among cutaneous B cell lymphomasMarc Antoine Belaud-Rotureau
EA 2406 Histologie et Pathologie Moléculaire des Tumeurs, Universite Victor Segalen, Batiment 3B, 2eme etage, 146 rue Leo Saignat, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Virchows Arch 452:607-20. 2008..The diagnostic and prognostic impact of the p16(INK4a)CDKN2A gene status in PCBCL should therefore be confirmed on a larger series...
- Bone marrow histopathologic and molecular staging in epidermotropic T-cell lymphomasVincent Sibaud
Oncodermatology Unit, Dermatology Department, Saint André University Hospital of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Am J Clin Pathol 119:414-23. 2003..No further prognostic value was observed for the presence of a T-cell clone in bone marrow specimens. Our data do not support the need for bone marrow examination in patients with mycosis fungoides/Sézary syndrome...
- Common chromosomal abnormalities in mycosis fungoides transformationMartina Prochazkova
Histology and Molecular Pathology Laboratory EA2406, Victor Segalen University, Bordeaux, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 46:828-38. 2007..78) to hypotetraploid (3.69) (mean 3.14+/-0.38). Thus, T-MF displayed frequent chromosomal imbalances associated with hypotetraploidy...
- [Metastatic cutaneous hematoma variant from melanoma: five cases]Anne Pham-Ledard
CHU de Bordeaux, Hôpital Saint André, Service de Dermatologie, Bordeaux, France
Bull Cancer 98:108-12. 2011..Melanoma is an aggressive tumor with high metastatic potential. We described herein five patients with metastatic cutaneous hematoma variant from melanoma...
- Sequential development of Hodgkin's disease and CD30+ diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in a patient with MALT-type lymphoma: evidence of different clonal origin of single microdissected Reed-Sternberg cellsMarie Parrens
Department of Pathology and Molecular Biology, CHU and University of Bordeaux 2, Bat 3B, 146 rue Leo Saignat, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:1634-42. 2002....
- Tumor Homogeneity between Primary and Metastatic Sites for BRAF Status in Metastatic Melanoma Determined by Immunohistochemical and Molecular TestingLucile Boursault
Department of Dermatology, CHU Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
PLoS ONE 8:e70826. 2013..This study also provides evidence that IHC may be a cost-effective first-line method for BRAF(V600E) detection. Thereafter, molecular techniques should be used in negative, ambiguous or non-contributive cases. ..
- Primary Lung Small B-Cell Lymphoma versus Lymphoid Hyperplasia: Evaluation of Diagnostic Criteria in 26 CasesHugues Begueret
Department of Pathology and Molecular Biology, Universite de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:76-81. 2002..4% of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue-type lymphoma specimens. Investigation of H. pylori by polymerase chain reaction detection was negative, even for the two cases associated with H. pylori gastritis...