Affiliation: CHU de Nantes
- Stress perception among employees in a French University HospitalD Tripodi
Nantes University Hospital, Occupational Health Department, 5 rue du Professeur Yves Boquien, Nantes F 44093, France
Occup Med (Lond) 62:216-9. 2012..Nantes University Hospital comprises 20 activity sectors...
- Brain magnetic resonance imaging, aerobic power, and metabolic parameters among 30 asymptomatic scuba diversD Tripodi
Institute of Occupational Health, Clinical Biomechanics and Laboratory of Epidemiology PIMESP, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
Int J Sports Med 25:575-81. 2004..In the same way, our results suggest a modification of the diving tables with a maximal decompression rate at 9 m . mn (-1)...
- Gene expression profiling in sinonasal adenocarcinomaDominique Tripodi
INSERM, UMR 892, Nantes F 44007, France
BMC Med Genomics 2:65. 2009..Although the etiology of these tumors is well defined, very little is known about their molecular basis and no diagnostic tool exists for their early detection in high-risk workers...
- Evaluation of the tuberculin skin test and the interferon-gamma release assay for TB screening in French healthcare workersDominique Tripodi
Department of Occupational Medicine and Occupational Hazards, University Hospital of Nantes, France
J Occup Med Toxicol 4:30. 2009..Using French cut-offs for the Tuberculin Skin Test (TST), results of the TST were compared with the results of an Interferon-gamma Release Assay (IGRA) in Healthcare Workers (HCW) after contact to AFB-positive TB patients...
- Relevance of both individual risk factors and occupational exposure in cancer survival studies: the example of intestinal type sinonasal adenocarcinomaDominique Tripodi
Occupational Medicine Institute, Nantes University, France
Laryngoscope 121:2011-8. 2011..We aimed to determine whether exposure to carcinogenic risk factors besides wood exposure can influence the survival of patients with sinonasal ethmoid carcinoma...
- [Measles in the Nantes Teaching Hospital during the 2008-2009 epidemic]C Biron
Centre de vaccinations polyvalentes, immeuble Le Tourville, CHU de Nantes, 1, Place Alexis Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 41:415-23. 2011..A recent measles epidemic in France incited us to report and describe measles cases requiring hospitalization, to raise the awareness of health professionals on under-diagnosis and frequent complications of this viral disease...