Affiliation: CHU de Grenoble
- Interrater reliability study of cerebral palsy diagnosis, neurological subtype, and gross motor functionElodie Sellier
TIMC Techniques de l Ingénierie Médicale et de la Complexité Université Joseph Fourier Grenoble 1, Grenoble, France
Dev Med Child Neurol 54:815-21. 2012..To evaluate the interrater reliability of the inclusion in registries and classification of children with cerebral palsy (CP)...
- Epilepsy and cerebral palsy: characteristics and trends in children born in 1976-1998Elodie Sellier
UJF Grenoble 1 CNRS TIMC IMAG UMR 5525, Grenoble, F 38041, France
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 16:48-55. 2012..Although epilepsy is common in children with cerebral palsy (CP), no data exists on prevalence rates of CP and epilepsy...
- Factors and outcomes associated with physicians' adherence to recommendations of infectious disease consultations for inpatientsElodie Sellier
University Hospital, Grenoble, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:156-62. 2010..The objectives of the study were to identify the factors associated with adherence and to determine whether adherence to recommendations was associated with better clinical outcomes...
- Compliance with recommendations and clinical outcomes for formal and informal infectious disease specialist consultationsE Sellier
Quality of Care Unit, Pavillon Taillefer, University Hospital, CHU BP 217, 38043, Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 30:887-94. 2011..Further study is needed to refine the criteria for requesting or providing informal rather than formal consultations...
- Risk factors for deep vein thrombosis in older patients: a multicenter study with systematic compression ultrasonography in postacute care facilities in FranceElodie Sellier
Quality of Care Unit, University Hospital, Grenoble, France
J Am Geriatr Soc 56:224-30. 2008..To identify risk factors for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in older patients with restricted mobility or functional disability...
- Intervention targeted at nurses to improve venous thromboprophylaxisJose Labarere
Unite d Evaluation Medicale, Pavillon Taillefer, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, BP 217, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Int J Qual Health Care 19:301-8. 2007..To assess the effectiveness of an intervention targeting both physicians and nurses vs. physicians only in improving venous thromboprophylaxis for older patients...
- Requesting physicians' experiences regarding infectious disease consultationsPatricia Pavese
Infectious Diseases Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, F 38043, Grenoble, France
BMC Infect Dis 11:62. 2011..Solicited consultations constitute a substantial workload for infectious disease (ID) specialists in the hospital setting. The objectives of this survey were to describe requesting physicians' experiences regarding ID consultations...
- Assessment of the contribution of morbidity and mortality conferences to quality and safety improvement: a survey of participants' perceptionsAndré Lecoanet
Public Health Department, University Hospital, Grenoble, F 38043, France
BMC Health Serv Res 16:176. 2016..The aim of this survey was to assess the opinion of participants concerning the benefits and the functioning of morbidity and mortality conferences, according to their organizational characteristics...
- Evaluation of glycopeptide prescription and therapeutic drug monitoring at a university hospitalMatthieu Roustit
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Pôle Médecine Aigue et Communautaire, CHU de Grenoble, Universite Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
Scand J Infect Dis 42:177-84. 2010..In conclusion, we show a satisfactory appropriateness of glycopeptide prescription. However, the adequacy of dose regimens must be improved. Finally, TDM does not comply with recent recommendations in most cases...
- Infectious disease specialist telephone consultations requested by general practitionersGaelle Bal
Quality of Care Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, Grenoble, France
Scand J Infect Dis 43:912-7. 2011..The objectives of this study were to examine GP reasons for soliciting ID consultations and to assess the GPs' and specialists' opinions of the ID consultation service...
- Decreasing prevalence in cerebral palsy: a multi-site European population-based study, 1980 to 2003Elodie Sellier
UJF Grenoble 1 CNRS TIMC IMAG UMR 5525, Grenoble, France
Dev Med Child Neurol 58:85-92. 2016..To monitor the trends in prevalence of cerebral palsy (CP) by birthweight in Europe, 1980 to 2003...
- Characteristics of morbidity and mortality conferences associated with the implementation of patient safety improvement initiatives, an observational studyPatrice Francois
Quality of Care Unit, University Hospital, and Research Unit, TIMC IMAG UMR 5525 CNRS UJF Grenoble 1, Grenoble, F 38043, France
BMC Health Serv Res 16:35. 2016..The aim of this study was to identify the characteristics of morbidity and mortality conferences (MMCs) associated with the implementation of patient health-care quality and safety improvement initiatives...
- Morbidity and mortality conferences: their place in quality assessmentsElodie Sellier
Unité de qualitique et d évaluation médicale, CHU Grenoble, Grenoble, France
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 25:189-96. 2012..This article aims to analyze morbidity and mortality conferences (M&MCs) in a university-affiliated hospital, notably their format and progression since the 1990s...
- Effectiveness of a guideline for venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in elderly post-acute care patients: a multicenter study with systematic ultrasonographic examinationElodie Sellier
Quality of Care Unit, University Hospital, and ThEMAS, TIMC IMAG, National Center for Scientific Research CNRS 5525
Arch Intern Med 166:2065-71. 2006..The purpose of this study was to determine whether a multifaceted intervention was followed by a decrease in deep venous thrombosis (DVT)...
- Trends in prevalence of cerebral palsy in children born with a birthweight of 2,500 g or over in Europe from 1980 to 1998Elodie Sellier
TIMC ThEMAS RHEOP, Grenoble University Hospital, France
Eur J Epidemiol 25:635-42. 2010..1) to 0.9 (CI, 0.7-1.1) per 1,000 live births. In conclusion, for children born with birthweight > or =2,500 g, the prevalence of CP in Europe was stable in spite of changes by subtype and a significant decrease in neonatal mortality...
- Experience feedback committee in emergency medicine: a tool for security managementAndré Lecoanet
Pole Santé Publique, Unite d Evaluation Medicale, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Grenoble, France
Emerg Med J 31:894-8. 2014..Emergency departments are high-risk structures. The objective was to analyse the functioning of an experience feedback committee (EFC), a security management tool for the analysis of incidents in a medical department...