Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- Prognosis in 41 severely malnourished anorexia nervosa patientsDaniel Rigaud
Service d Endocrinologie Nutrition, CHU Le Bocage 2, Bd du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21000 Dijon, France
Clin Nutr 31:693-8. 2012..To report the prognosis in 41 anorexia nervosa (AN) patients suffering from very severe malnutrition (mean BMI: 10.1 ± 0.57 kg/m(2))...
- Efficacy of tube feeding in binge-eating/vomiting patients: a 2-month randomized trial with 1-year follow-upDaniel Jacques Rigaud
Nutrition Unit, Endocrinology, CHU Dijon, France
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 35:356-64. 2011....
- Outcome in AN adult patients: a 13-year follow-up in 484 patientsD Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU de Dijon, 2, boulevard de Lattre de Tassigny, 21000 Dijon, France
Diabetes Metab 37:305-11. 2011..3%), 25.8% had a relatively good outcome, 6.4% a bad outcome and 6.4% a severe outcome. Very few factors were identified as predictors of a good outcome (binge-eating/purging subtype, personality disorder)...
- Body fluid retention and body weight change in anorexia nervosa patients during refeedingDaniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, B P 77 908, 21079 Dijon, France
Clin Nutr 29:749-55. 2010..Body weight gain is an important goal in anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, but inflation in body fluids could artificially increase body weight during refeeding...
- [Tube feeding at home in anorexia nervosa patients]Daniel Rigaud
CHU Le Bocage, service d Endocrinologie Nutrition F 21000 Dijon, France
Presse Med 38:1739-45. 2009..In the aim to explore the efficacy of tube feeding (TF) in ambulatory anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, we prospectively treated 60 AN patients by tube feeding (TF) at home, using a nasogastric tube...
- [Alcohol and body weight?]Daniel Rigaud
CHU de Dijon, Hopital du Bocage, service endocrinologie nutrition, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Rev Prat 59:75-8. 2009..Thus alcohol is consumed more than it is stored. Futhermore, alcohol increases vasoactive processes (vasodilatation) and catecholamine secretion. Thus, resting energy expenditure and diet-induced thermogenesis increase...
- [Energy expenditure. How can they be measured?]Daniel Rigaud
CHU Dijon, Hopital du Bocage, service endocrinologie nutrition, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Rev Prat 59:41-7. 2009..When an obese people is slimming, REE, DIT, PAEE and EETR decrease. When a thin people is gaining weight, REE, DIT, PAEE and EETR increase. This adaptative phenomenon explains why change in body weight and body masses are not linear...
- Hypercholesterolaemia in anorexia nervosa: frequency and changes during refeedingD Rigaud
CESG CNRS UMR 5170, 21000 Dijon, France
Diabetes Metab 35:57-63. 2009..High total cholesterol (TC) is common in patients with anorexia nervosa (AN), but its mechanisms remain unclear...
- Hormonal and psychological factors linked to the increased thermic effect of food in malnourished fasting anorexia nervosaDaniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, Hôpital Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Le Bocage, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92:1623-9. 2007..Thus we investigated the thermic effect of food (TEF) in relation to subjective feelings and plasma hormone levels in a group of AN patients...
- A randomized trial on the efficacy of a 2-month tube feeding regimen in anorexia nervosa: A 1-year follow-up studyDaniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, 21079, Dijon, France
Clin Nutr 26:421-9. 2007..Despite the high mortality rate in malnourished anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, very few trials have prospectively studied the efficacy of tube feeding...
- [Nasogastric tube feeding in bulimia. Controlled study with follow-up at 3 months]Daniel Rigaud
CHU Le Bocage, Dijon
Presse Med 36:1354-63. 2007..We previously showed in an open study that nasogastric tube feeding (TF) reduced binges and purging in patients with anorexia nervosa...
- [Gastric surgery of obesity]Daniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, 21079 Dijon
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:673-81. 2004
- Factors associated with the increase in resting energy expenditure during refeeding in malnourished anorexia nervosa patientsVirginie Van Wymelbeke
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, Medical Research Unit National Center of Scientific Research 5170, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 80:1469-77. 2004..In malnourished anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, body-weight gain during refeeding is slowed by an increase in resting energy expenditure (REE)...
- Variety enhances food intake in humans: role of sensory-specific satietyL Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, UMR CNRS 5170, Dijon, France
Physiol Behav 97:44-51. 2009..The mechanism by which food consumption is increased after the addition of condiments is introduced is at least partly related to the attenuation of sensory-satiety for a given food...
- Subliminal fear priming potentiates negative facial reactions to food pictures in women with anorexia nervosaR Soussignan
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, CNRS UMR 5170, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Psychol Med 40:503-14. 2010..To investigate hedonic reactivity and the influence of unconscious emotional processes on the low sensitivity to positive reinforcement of food in anorexia nervosa (AN)...
- Sensory-specific satiety with simple foods in humans: no influence of BMI?L Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, UMR CNRS 5170, Dijon, Cedex, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 31:987-95. 2007..The present study was conducted to explore whether sensory-specific satiety in the overweight may be different from that in normal-weight subjects...
- Alliesthesia to food cues: heterogeneity across stimuli and sensory modalitiesTao Jiang
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, CNRS UMR 5170, Université Bourgogne, 15 rue Hugues Picardet, 21000 Dijon, France
Physiol Behav 95:464-70. 2008..Finally, the shift in wanting between pre- and post-meal state was more important than the shift in liking. These results suggest that alliesthesia may be influenced by both metabolic and non-metabolic factors...
- Depression influences the EDI scores in anorexia nervosa patientsChantal Bizeul
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Eur Psychiatry 18:119-23. 2003..To study the influence of the severity of depression on the eating disorder's inventory (EDI) scores in anorexia nervosa (AN) patients...