Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- [Nasopharyngeal tonsillolith: a report of 31 cases]D Ben Salem
Service de Neuroradiologie, CHU de Dijon, Dijon Cedex, France
J Radiol 88:259-62. 2007..The possibility of routinely available fine slices during CT scans of the head and neck prompted a retrospective study on the causes and radiological signs and patterns of nasopharyngeal tonsilloliths...
- N-acetylaspartate/creatine and choline/creatine ratios in the thalami, insular cortex and white matter as markers of hypertension and cognitive impairment in the elderlyDouraied Ben Salem
Neuroradiology Department, University Hospital of Dijon, Dijon Cedex, France
Hypertens Res 31:1851-7. 2008..The TMT B-A test appears to be relevant not only for the frontal areas but also for more remote areas such as the thalami, the insula and the deep periventricular white matter...
- Imaging of nasopharyngeal cysts and bursaeDouraied Ben Salem
Service de Neuroradiologie et de Radiologie des Urgences, CHU Dijon, 3 rue du Fg raines, BP 1519 21033, Dijon, Cedex, France
Eur Radiol 16:2249-58. 2006....
- Brain flexibility and balance and gait performances mark morphological and metabolic abnormalities in the elderlyDouraied Ben Salem
Neuroradiology, Dijon University Hospital, Dijon Cedex, France
J Clin Neurosci 15:1360-5. 2008..Neuronal and axonal integrity at the plane of the basal ganglia is associated with balance and gait in the elderly, whereas brain flexibility is associated with structural MRI brain abnormalities...
- [Analysis of variation in delivered dose in diagnostic and therapeutic cerebral angiography]D Ben Salem
Service de Neuroradiologie et de Radiologie des Urgences, CHU Dijon, 3 rue du Fg raines, 21033 Dijon Cedex
J Neuroradiol 31:379-83. 2004..Materials and methods: Use of dosimetric and clinical data resulting from 84 diagnostic cerebral angiograms and 32 cerebral embolizations...
- [CT angiography of the neck: technical considerations]F Ricolfi
Service de Radiologie, CHU Dijon, Hopital General, 3, rue du Faubourg Raines, BP 1519, 21033 Dijon Cedex
J Radiol 86:1124-8. 2005..CT angiography is a reliable non invasive technique for the evaluation both extracranial and intracranial vessels that may be used as an alternative to MR angiography...
- [Rheumatoid arthritis and meningeal nodules]B Richioud
Service de Neuroradiologie, CHU de Dijon, 3, rue Faubourg Raines, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 168:350-6. 2012..Rheumatoid nodules are possible extra-articular manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis. These lesions are mainly located in subcutaneous tissues but may also rarely affect deep organs, exceptionally the meninges...
- Reliability of computed tomographic angiography in the diagnosis of brain deathJ C Combes
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Dijon University Hospital, General Hospital, Dijon, France
Transplant Proc 39:16-20. 2007..This study examined the validity of cerebral computed tomographic (CT) angiography in the diagnosis of brain death (BD) compared with conventional cerebral angiography...
- [Neuroradiologic emergencies in infectious pathology]D Ben Salem
Service de Neuroradiologie et de Radiologie des Urgences, Hopital General, CHU Dijon, 3 rue du Fg raines, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
J Neuroradiol 31:301-12. 2004..The CT and MRI features of the more frequent bacterial, viral and parasitic CNS infections will be described...
- [Focal subarachnoid hemorrhage and cerebral amyloid angiopathy: a non-fortuitous association]S Brunot
Service de Neurologie, Hopital General, CHU de Dijon, 3, rue du Faubourg Raines, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 166:83-9. 2010..In contrast, the links between subarachnoid hemorrhage and amyloid angiopathy are less well-known...
- [Post-traumatic tarsal tunnel syndrome: interest of muscular MRI]A Lambert
Service de neuroradiologie et radiologie des urgences, Hopital General, CHU de Dijon, 3, rue Faubourg Raines, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 164:77-81. 2008..Tarsal tunnel syndrome is a compressive neuropathy of the tibial nerve with multiple causes. This syndrome is difficult to diagnose and can be missed because of its subjective symptomatology...
- Cricoid cartilage and esophagus: CT scan study of the dynamic variability of their relative positionsMehdi Benkhadra
Laboratory of Anatomy INSERM U887, Faculte de Medecine, University of Burgundy, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d Arc, Dijon, France
Surg Radiol Anat 31:537-43. 2009..Failures of this technique had been described and a possible displacement of the E relative to the CC had been reported, but there is no study about displacement during antero-posterior movements of the head...
- [Epidemiology of hemorrhagic strokes]J Gere
Service de Neurologie Clinique et Registre Dijonnais des AVC, Dijon, France
J Neuroradiol 30:291-7. 2003..But epidemiology, pathologic process and management are different in HS and IS. We will discuss the different risk factors of spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage...
- [Third cranial nerve palsy related to an unruptured aneurysm of the posterior communicating artery]J Beynat
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU, Dijon
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:e31. 2007..Recovery was complete at 8 weeks. We review the literature on the etiologies of this type of attack, the work-up, and the possible treatments...