Genomes and Genes
Jean Francois Mosnier
Affiliation: CHU de Nantes
- N-cadherin serves as diagnostic biomarker in intrahepatic and perihilar cholangiocarcinomasJean Francois Mosnier
Universite de Nantes, Faculté de Médecine de Nantes, EA Biometadys, Nantes, France
Mod Pathol 22:182-90. 2009..In combination with cytokeratin 7 and Hep Par1, N-cadherin is a reliable tool for the histopathological diagnosis of primary hepatic tumors...
- In situ evidence of involvement of Schwann cells in ulcerative colitis: autocrine and paracrine signaling by A disintegrin and metalloprotease-17-mediated tumor necrosis factor alpha productionJean Francois Mosnier
Universite de Nantes, Faculte de Medecine, EA Biometadys, Nantes, France
Hum Pathol 40:1159-67. 2009..Tumor necrosis factor alpha is thus likely to stimulate Schwann cell proliferation through an autocrine/paracrine mechanism...
- ADAM15 to α5β1 integrin switch in colon carcinoma cells: a late event in cancer progression associated with tumor dedifferentiation and poor prognosisClaire Toquet
EA4273 Biometadys, Nantes F 44035, France
Int J Cancer 130:278-87. 2012..Finally this profile that includes characteristic of epithelial to mesenchymal transition is a late progression event of colon cancer with a poor prognosis...
- Up-regulated expression of ADAM17 in human colon carcinoma: co-expression with EGFR in neoplastic and endothelial cellsFrédérique Blanchot-Jossic
INSERM U539, Faculté de Médecine de Nantes, France
J Pathol 207:156-63. 2005..Its co-expression with EGFR, in both neoplastic and endothelial cells, suggests a role for ADAM17 in tumour growth and angiogenesis...
- Low expression of ORF4, a dominant negative variant of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma, in colorectal adenocarcinomaDelphine Bouancheau
INSERM U539, IFR26, Faculte de Medecine, F 44035 Nantes, France
Oncol Rep 18:489-95. 2007..We conclude that ORF4 expression is a general phenomenon, and that its low level should not affect the efficiency of selective PPARgamma modulators in colon cancer treatment...
- ADAM15 upregulation and interaction with multiple binding partners in inflammatory bowel diseaseJean Francois Mosnier
INSERM, U539, Nantes, France
Lab Invest 86:1064-73. 2006..In addition, the spatial relationships with its binding partners suggest a role for ADAM15 in the differentiation of regenerative colonic mucosa as well as in leukocyte transmigration across epithelial and endothelial barriers...
- Delineation of the infrequent mosaicism of KRAS mutational status in metastatic colorectal adenocarcinomasCéline Bossard
Universite de Nantes, Faculté de Médecine de Nantes, EA 4273 Biometadys, Nantes, France
J Clin Pathol 65:466-9. 2012..Finally, the KRAS status varied among different areas of the same metastatic focus. This study defines the concept of KRAS mosaicism that affects a minority of mCRCs...
- Loss of interleukin-10 or transforming growth factor β signaling in the human colon initiates a T-helper 1 response via distinct pathwaysAnne Jarry
EA 4273 Biometadys, Universite de Nantes, Faculte de Medecine, Nantes, France
Gastroenterology 141:1887-96.e1-2. 2011..We studied conversion of human mucosal innate immune cells into inflammatory cells and the initiation of a Th1 cell response following loss of IL-10 or TGF-β signaling...
- Involvement of the serrated neoplasia pathway in inflammatory bowel disease-related colorectal oncogenesisCéline Bossard
INSERM U539, Faculte de Medecine, 1 rue Gaston Veil, 44035 Nantes cedex 1, France
Oncol Rep 18:1093-7. 2007..e. the appearance of the BRAF mutation as early as the hyperplastic polyp stage followed by MSI at the carcinoma stage. We therefore identified the serrated neoplasia pathway in IBD-related colorectal oncogenesis...
- Differential roles of Hath1, MUC2 and P27Kip1 in relation with gamma-secretase inhibition in human colonic carcinomas: a translational studyFrédérique Souazé
EA Biometadys, Universite de Nantes, Nantes, France
PLoS ONE 8:e55904. 2013..Interestingly, the response patterns of primary tumors to DBZ fitted with the hierarchical model of divergent signalling derived from our findings on cell lines...
- TACE inhibition amplifies TNF-alpha-mediated colonic epithelial barrier disruptionThomas Freour
INSERM U539, Faculte de Medecine, F 44035 Nantes, France
Int J Mol Med 23:41-8. 2009..TIMP3 could thus play a major role in inflammatory conditions by creating an autocrine effect leading to amplified epithelial barrier hyperpermeability...
- V gamma 9V delta 2 T cell response to colon carcinoma cellsMurielle Corvaisier
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unite 601, Nantes, France
J Immunol 175:5481-8. 2005..Therefore, this study provides a strong rationale for the use of Vgamma9Vdelta2 T cell agonists in immunotherapies targeting colon tumors...
- Down-regulation of the monocarboxylate transporter 1 is involved in butyrate deficiency during intestinal inflammationRonan Thibault
UMR 1280 Physiologie des Adaptations Nutritionnelles, INRA, Universite de Nantes, Nantes, France
Gastroenterology 133:1916-27. 2007..Butyrate uptake by colonocytes involves the monocarboxylate transporter (MCT) 1. We aimed to investigate the role of MCT1 in butyrate oxidation deficiency during colonic inflammation...