Affiliation: CHU de Nantes
- [How to write, how to implement and how to evaluate a practice guideline in order to improve quality of care?]L Moret
Service d Evaluation Médicale et d Education Thérapeutique, PIMESP, Hopital Saint Jacques, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 85, rue Saint Jacques, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
Transfus Clin Biol 19:174-7. 2012....
- Should self-assessment methods be used to measure compliance with handwashing recommendations? A study carried out in a French university hospitalLeila Moret
Public Health Department, University Hospital, Nantes, France
Am J Infect Control 32:384-90. 2004..This study aims at comparing direct observation and self-assessment methods...
- Evidence of a non-linear influence of patient age on satisfaction with hospital careLeila Moret
Public Health Department, University Hospital of Nantes, Nantes Cedex, France
Int J Qual Health Care 19:382-9. 2007..Patient age is the main socio-demographic factor influencing patient satisfaction with care but the nature of the relationship between age and patient satisfaction is controversial...
- Improvement of psychometric properties of a scale measuring inpatient satisfaction with care: a better response rate and a reduction of the ceiling effectLeila Moret
INSERM, U669, Paris, F 75014 France Univ, Paris Sud 11, Le Kremlin Bicetre, F 94000 France
BMC Health Serv Res 7:197. 2007....
- Causes of inappropriate hospital days: development and validation of a French assessment tool for rehabilitation centresCécile Paillé-Ricolleau
Evaluation and Therapeutic Patient Education Unit, University Hospital of Nantes, France
Int J Qual Health Care 24:121-8. 2012..To develop and validate a list of criteria to assess the causes of inappropriate hospital days for patients admitted to rehabilitation centres and sub-acute care units...
- Medical information delivered to patients: discrepancies concerning roles as perceived by physicians and nurses set against patient satisfactionLeila Moret
INSERM, U669, Paris F 75014, France
Patient Educ Couns 70:94-101. 2008..To assess and to compare roles as perceived by physicians and nurses regarding medical information delivered to patients and to set this against patients' opinions on the quality of the medical information delivered to them...
- Relationship between inpatient satisfaction and nurse absenteeism: an exploratory study using WHO-PATH performance indicators in FranceLeila Moret
Public Health Department PIMESP, University Hospital of Nantes, Hospital Saint Jacques 85, rue Saint Jacques, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
BMC Res Notes 5:83. 2012..No research work has set out to explore the effect of absenteeism on PS scores. The objective of this study was to explore interaction between rate of absenteeism among nurses and PS results...
- [Assessment of inappropriate prescribing in the elderly subject during acute care hospitalisation]Antoine Vanier
Service d Evaluation Médicale et d Education Thérapeutique, PIMESP, CHU de Nantes
Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 9:51-7. 2011..Our study was designed to assess outcome prescriptions concordance of elderly inpatients, for potentially inappropriate medication use...
- [Information for the patient in hospitals: the implicit shared role among professionals]Leila Moret
Pôle d Information Médicale, d Evaluation et de Santé Publique PIMESP, Hopital Saint Jacques, CHU de Nantes, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
Presse Med 33:1431-6. 2004..Method Data were collected using an anonymous questionnaire sent by mail in April 2003 to the 794 physicians of the University Hospital of Nantes (France)...
- [Appropriateness of days of hospitalization: a comparative study at Nantes University Hospital]Cécile Paillé-Ricolleau
Pôle d Information Médicale, d Evaluation et de Santé Publique PIMESP, Hopital Saint Jacques, CHU de Nantes, F 44093 Nantes cedex 1, France
Presse Med 38:541-50. 2009..To assess the rate of inappropriate hospital days at Nantes University Hospital, to compare Internal Medicine and General Medicine departments to other hospital departments and to describe the main reasons for inappropriateness...
- [Preventable readmissions of "community-acquired pneumonia": Usefulness and reliability of an indicator of the quality of care of patients' care pathways]Claire Dely
CHU de Nantes, Hopital Saint Jacques, Pôle d Information Médicale, d Evaluation et de Santé Publique, Nantes, France
Presse Med 41:e1-9. 2012..The objective of this work was to show the reliability of this tool...
- TOPICOP©: a new scale evaluating topical corticosteroid phobia among atopic dermatitis outpatients and their parentsLeila Moret
Public Health Department, University Hospital of Nantes, Nantes, France EA 4275, Biostatistics, Clinical Research and Subjective Measures in Health Sciences, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nantes, Nantes, France
PLoS ONE 8:e76493. 2013..Because topical corticophobia appears to be a complex phenomenon, its evaluation by binary responses (yes/no) is too simplistic. Thus, a scale is needed, which is capable of identifying the subtleties of topical corticosteroid phobia...
- [Appropriateness of medical prescriptions, French experience]Estelle Duclay
Service d Evaluation Médicale et d Education Thérapeutique, Pôle d Information Médicale, d Evaluation et de Santé Publique PIMESP, Hopital Saint Jacques, CHU de Nantes, Nantes, France
Therapie 65:387-95. 2010..Analysis of causes of inappropriateness has to be conducted, in order to plan improvement actions. A second evaluation is necessary to assess the impact of appropriateness review on professional practices...
- Development and psychometric testing of a scale assessing the sharing of medical information and interprofessional communication: the CSI scaleEmmanuelle Anthoine
PHU11, Public Health Department, University Hospital, Saint Jacques Hospital, 85, rue Saint Jacques, Nantes Cedex 44093, France
BMC Health Serv Res 14:126. 2014....
- Validation of a tool assessing appropriateness of hospital days in rehabilitation centresRomain Guilé
PIMESP, CHU Nantes, Nantes Cedex 44093, France
Int J Qual Health Care 21:198-205. 2009..To develop and validate a list of objective criteria to assess the appropriateness of hospital days for patients admitted to rehabilitation centres and sub-acute care units...