Affiliation: CHU de Bordeaux
- Variable-number tandem-repeat markers for typing Mycobacterium intracellulare strains isolated in humansFrédéric Antoine Dauchy
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Pellegrin, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, 33076 Bordeaux, France
BMC Microbiol 10:93. 2010..intracellulare collected in humans. We studied 61 isolates collected in humans between 2001 and 2008, as well as the reference strain, M. intracellulare ATCC 13950...
- Comparative in vitro activity of Meropenem, Imipenem and Piperacillin/tazobactam against 1071 clinical isolates using 2 different methods: a French multicentre studyMarie Laure Joly-Guillou
Bacteriology Department, Universitary Hospital, Larrey St, Angers 49000, France
BMC Infect Dis 10:72. 2010..The secondary aim of the study was to compare the results of routinely testings and those obtained by a referent laboratory...
- Tsukamurella tyrosinosolvens--an unusual case report of bacteremic pneumonia after lung transplantationArmelle Menard
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, C, H, U, de Bordeaux, Hôpital Pellegrin et Hôpital du Haut Lévêque, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 8:30. 2009..Lung transplant recipients have an increased risk for actinomycetales infection secondary to immunosuppressive regimen...
- [In vitro activity of pristinamycin against Streptococcus pneumoniae]J Maugein
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Hopital Cardiologique du Haut Leveque, avenue de Magellan 33604 Pessac, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 49:583-6. 2001..The results of killing curves showed a very good and rapid bactericidal activity of pristinamycin within two hours for concentration equal to 4 x MIC and four hours for 2 x MIC...
- Evaluation of the BDProbeTec ET DTB assay(1) for direct detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex from clinical samplesJ Maugein
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Hopital Haut Leveque, 33604, Pessac Cedex, France
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 44:151-5. 2002..6% and 98.7% respectively. BDProbeTec ET DTB assay demonstrated to be a rapid, sensitive and specific method for detection of M. tuberculosis complex...
- Clinical and microbiological epidemiology of Streptococcus pneumoniae bacteremia in eight French countiesJ Maugein
Hopital Haut Leveque, Pessac, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 9:280-8. 2003....
- Sentinel-site surveillance of Mycobacterium avium complex pulmonary diseaseJ Maugein
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Hopital Haut Leveque, Avenue Magellan, 33604 Pessac, Bordeaux, France
Eur Respir J 26:1092-6. 2005..2 per 100,000 inhabitants...
- Comparative antimycobacterial activities of ofloxacin, ciprofloxacin and grepafloxacinS Vacher
Laboratory of Bacteriology, Hopital Haut Leveque, Pessac Glaxo Wellcome, Marly le Roi, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 44:647-52. 1999..However, the three fluoroquinolones had comparable activities against M. tuberculosis...
- Prognostic factors in adult community-acquired bacterial meningitis: a 4-year retrospective studyF A Dauchy
CHU de Bordeaux, Hopital Pellegrin, Federation de maladies infectieuses, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, 33076, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 26:743-6. 2007..When patients lack these criteria 6 h following presentation, admission to the medical ward is reasonable...
- [Flexispira rappini bacteremia and common variable immuodeficiency]C Brachet-Castang
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Hopital Haut Leveque, Bordeaux, France
Med Mal Infect 35:95-7. 2005
- Respiratory infections associated with nontuberculous mycobacteria in non-HIV patientsM Dailloux
CHU, Nancy, Paris, France
Eur Respir J 28:1211-5. 2006..In summary, the incidence of nontuberculous mycobacteria pulmonary infections in HIV-negative patients was estimated at 0.74, 0.73 and 0.72 cases per 100,000 inhabitants in 2001, 2002 and 2003, respectively...
- Change of pneumococcal resistance to antibiotics in adults between 1995 and 1997: a study in eight French countiesM Roussel-Delvallez
Hopital Calmette, CHRU, bd du Pr J Leclercq, 59 037 Lille, Cedex, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 19:389-96. 2002....
- [Contribution of PCR in the diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis]M Blanie
Service d Hygiène Hospitalière, centre hospitalier Périgueux, 80, Avenue Georges Pompidou, 24019 Perigueux Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 35:17-22. 2005..Extrapulmonary tuberculosis is usually more difficult to diagnose than pulmonary tuberculosis. It often involves inaccessible sites and it is paucibacillary...
- Electronic ventilator temperature sensors as a potential source of respiratory tract colonization with Stenotrophomonas maltophiliaA M Rogues
, , Groupe Hospitalier Sud, CHU de Bordeaux, France
J Hosp Infect 49:289-92. 2001..The outbreak was controlled by adequate disinfection of the temperature sensors. No single epidemic strain was identified but several observations support the conclusion that the temperature probes contributed to the outbreak...