Affiliation: CHU de Grenoble
- CD4(+), CD56(+) DC2 acute leukemia is characterized by recurrent clonal chromosomal changes affecting 6 major targets: a study of 21 cases by the Groupe Français de Cytogénétique HématologiqueDominique Leroux
Laboratoire d hématologie cellulaire et moléculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU Michallon, Grenoble, France
Blood 99:4154-9. 2002..In conclusion, the present study documents for the first time the existence of a characteristic cytogenetic profile for this novel disease entity...
- [Genetic changes in chronic lymphocytic leukemia]D Leroux
Laboratoire d hématologie cellulaire et moléculaire, Département de Biologie et Pathologie de la Cellule, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Grenoble, BP217, 38043 Grenoble 9, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 51:366-74. 2003..Genetic analyses as well as the first transcriptome studies of CLL reveal 1) a common mechanism of transformation and/or cell of origin, 2) the existence of at least two prognostic subgroups based on Ig mutational status...
- [CDKN2A gene mutation and loss of p16 protein activity in a patient on levodopa presenting sporadic multiple primary melanoma]I Templier
Dermatologie, Département Pluridisciplinaire de Médecine, CHU Albert Michallon, BP 217, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:777-80. 2006..Cutaneous melanoma is a complex disease involving genetic and environmental factors. Levodopa has been incriminated in the development and/or progression of melanoma...
- Novel evidence of a role for chromosome 1 pericentric heterochromatin in the pathogenesis of B-cell lymphoma and multiple myelomaP Le Baccon
The Lymphoma Research Group, Institut Albert Bonniot, , Grenoble, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 32:250-64. 2001..This study provides the first evidence of involvement of 1q12 constitutive heterochromatin in the pathogenesis of NHL and MM and indicates proximal 1q21 to be of specific pathological significance in NHL...
- Human herpesvirus 8 and Epstein Barr-virus in a cutaneous B-cell lymphoma and a malignant cell line established from the blood of an AIDS patientP Morand
Laboratoire de Virologie Médicale Moléculaire RHAP, Grenoble, France
Leuk Lymphoma 35:379-87. 1999....
- Composite splenic marginal zone lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma arising from 2 independent B-cell clonesChristine Lefebvre
INSERM, E353, F 38000 Grenoble, France
Hum Pathol 38:660-7. 2007..This case highlights the importance of a multidisciplinary approach and tissue diagnosis in these complex situations...
- Differences in nuclear positioning of 1q12 pericentric heterochromatin in normal and tumor B lymphocytes with 1q rearrangementsLeila Barki-Celli
Lymphoma Research Group, INSERM E353, , , Domaine de la Merci, La Tronche Cedex, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 43:339-49. 2005..Taken together, these results point to the 1q12HcD having a specific, nonrandom, and regulated peripheral organization in B lymphocytes. This organization is significantly disrupted in lymphoma cells harboring 1q rearrangements...
- Further cytogenetic characterization of multiple myeloma confirms that 14q32 translocations are a very rare event in hyperdiploid casesNicole Véronique Smadja
Cytogenetic Research Laboratory, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Paris, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 38:234-9. 2003..0001) and that cryptic t(4;14)(p16;q32) is strongly associated with hypodiploid karyotypes (P<0.01). Through the use of this reliable assay, only 42% of MM had 14q32t...
- CD4+ CD56+ lineage negative malignancies: a new entity developed from malignant early plasmacytoid dendritic cellsMarie Christine Jacob
EFS Rhone Alpes, Dept of Cellular Immunology, Grenoble, France
Haematologica 88:941-55. 2003..The clinico-biological features of this neoplasm were moreover recently summarized from a large series of 23 patients...
- Impairment of death-inducing signalling complex formation in CD95-resistant human primary lymphoma B cellsAlicia Lajmanovich
The Research Group on Lymphoma, INSERM, EMI 353, Albert Bonniot Institute, La Tronche, France
Br J Haematol 124:746-53. 2004..In contrast, DISC formation was observed in CD95-resistant non-tumoural (NT) B cells. Therefore, we propose that the absence of DISC formation in primary lymphoma B cells may contribute to protect these cells from CD95-induced apoptosis...
- Differentiation of anti-tumour cytotoxic T lymphocytes from autologous peripheral blood lymphocytes in non-Hodgkin's lymphomasLaurence Chaperot
R and D Laboratory, EFS Rhone Alpes, La Tronche, France
Br J Haematol 119:425-31. 2002..The source of patient T cells used for the generation of anti-tumour CTL should be based on the results obtained with peripheral blood lymphocytes and TIL...
- Development of autologous cytotoxic CD4+ T clones in a human model of B-cell non-Hodgkin follicular lymphomaJian Qing Mi
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Inserm E353, Lymphoma Research Group Molecular Bases of Tumor Progression, Universite Joseph Fourier, La Tronche, France
Br J Haematol 135:324-35. 2006..Such lymphoma models would provide a useful tool for in vivo expansion and the adoptive transfer of selected CD4(+) cytotoxic cells in immunotherapeutic strategies...
- In vitro mechanisms of action of rituximab on primary non-Hodgkin lymphomasOlivier Manches
Department of Research and Development, , and Research Group on Lymphoma, Albert Bonniot Institute, La Tronche, France
Blood 101:949-54. 2003..Poor sensitivity to CDC in vitro might predict a poor clinical response, whereas high sensitivity to CDC would only indicate a likelihood of response to rituximab treatment...
- Terminal plasmocytoid differentiation of malignant B cells induced by autotumor-reactive CD4(+) T cells in one case of splenic marginal zone B-cell lymphomaThierry Bonnefoix
Blood 99:388-91. 2002
- The contribution of large genomic deletions at the CDKN2A locus to the burden of familial melanomaF Lesueur
Groupe Mélanome, Institut Gustave Roussy, FRE2939 CNRS Université Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 99:364-70. 2008..1% of total mutations in this series (1 of 48), confirming that they explain a very small proportion of CMM susceptibility. In addition, we excluded a new gene on 9p21, KLHL9, as being a major CMM gene...