Marie Laure Laroche
Affiliation: CHU Dupuytren
- Potentially inappropriate medications in the elderly: a French consensus panel listMarie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Centre of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, 87042, Limoges, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:725-31. 2007..Unfortunately, these lists are hardly applicable in France. The purpose of this study was to establish a list of inappropriate medications for French elderly using the Delphi method...
- Impact of hospitalisation in an acute medical geriatric unit on potentially inappropriate medication useMarie-Laure Laroche
Centre of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Drugs Aging 23:49-59. 2006..Improved pharmacological education of practitioners, especially with regard to drug adverse effects, is desirable to improve management of geriatric patients...
- Cerebral ischemia probably related to isotretinoinMarie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Regional Center of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Ann Pharmacother 41:1073-6. 2007..To report a case of cerebral ischemia in a patient receiving oral isotretinoin for severe acne...
- Predicting and preventing adverse drug reactions in the very oldLouis Merle
Service de Pharmacologie, Toxicologie, Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Drugs Aging 22:375-92. 2005....
- Is inappropriate medication use a major cause of adverse drug reactions in the elderly?Marie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, University Hospital Dupuytren and Department of Geriatrics, Hospital Rebeyrol, Limoges, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 63:177-86. 2007..To study the occurrence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) linked to inappropriate medication (IM) use in elderly people admitted to an acute medical geriatric unit...
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw induced by clodronate, an alkylbiphosphonate: case report and literature reviewSabrina Crepin
Department of Toxicology Pharmacology, Pharmacovigilance, CHU Limoges, Limoges, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 66:547-54. 2010....
- [Comparison of reports from patients and health professionals: statins and muscle disorders]Marie-Laure Laroche
, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Therapie 60:305-9. 2005..Patients' reports were at times inaccurate. CONCLUSION: Before including patients' reports in the present pharmacovigilance database, a thorough reconsideration is necessary...
- Prescribing in elderly peopleMarie-Laure Laroche
Lancet 370:1128. 2007