Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- [Bone dysplasia in mucopolysacchoridoses]P Journeau
Service d orthopédie et traumatologie infantile, CHU de Nancy, Hôpital d enfants de Brabois, rue du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 21:S4-S13. 2014..MPS disease-awareness is important for pediatric healthcare providers who should be able to recognize the clinical presentation, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and radiographic findings associated with this group of disorders. ..
- Analysis of segmental residual growth after progressive bone lengthening in congenital lower limb deformityD Popkov
Scientific and Clinical Laboratory for Deformity Correction and Limb Lengthening Federal Russian State Financed Ilizarov Scientific Center for Restorative Traumatology and Orthopaedics, 6, M Ulyanova Street, 640014 Kurgan, Russia
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:621-8. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine the different types of growth response that a bone segment can present after progressive lengthening in case of congenital limb length discrepancy...
- [Carpal injuries in children]P Journeau
Service de Chirurgie Infantile A, Hôpital d Enfants, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France Electronic address
Chir Main 32:S16-28. 2013..Other carpal bone fractures or ligament injuries of the wrist in children are uncommon and CT-scan, MRI or arthroscopy can be useful in case of clinical suspicion...
- Hip septic arthritis in children: assessment of treatment using needle aspiration/irrigationP Journeau
Department of Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Nancy Teaching Hospital Center, Children Hospital, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandœuvre, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 97:308-13. 2011..This retrospective series evaluated the surgical treatment of hip arthritis in children by needle aspiration-irrigation alone...
- [Treatment of solitary bone cysts by intra-medullary nailing or steroid injection in children]P Journeau
Service de Chirurgie Orthopédique Pédiatrique Pr Lascombes, CHU de Nancy, Hôpital d Enfants, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 89:333-7. 2003..No one method is preferred by all. We compared two retrospective series of children with solitary bone cysts treated by steroid injection or intramedullary nailing...
- [Overuse injuries in the young athletes]P Journeau
Service de Chirurgie Orthopédique Pédiatrique, CHU de Nancy, Hôpital d Enfants, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Arch Pediatr 13:545-8. 2006
- [Surgical management of paediatric malignant bone tumours]P Journeau
Service d Orthopédie Pédiatrique, Hôpital d Enfants, CHU de Nancy, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 25:432-9. 2006..It is essential in front of potential clinical or radiological signs, to perform quickly the specific medical exams and biopsy. The treatment needs a paediatric medical and surgical staff...
- Early complications with flexible intramedullary nailing in childhood fracture: 100 cases managed with precurved tip and shaft nailsP Lascombes
Children s Hospital, Nancy University Hospital Center, 11, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:369-75. 2012..The aim of this study was to record postoperative complications and outcome in consecutive fracture patients treated with the new precurved tip and shaft nails and dedicated ergonomic instrumentation...
- Classification of complications after progressive long bone lengthening: proposal for a new classificationP Lascombes
Children Hospital, Nancy Teaching Hospital Center, 11, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:629-37. 2012..The objective of this study was therefore to propose a classification that includes honoring a triple contract associating the planned gain in bone length, the duration of treatment, and the occurrence of sequelae...
- Elastic intramedullary nailing as a complement to Ilizarov's method for forearm lengthening: a comparative pediatric prospective studyT Jager
Department of Pediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Nancy Teaching Hospital Center, Brabois Hospital Group, Children Hospital, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandœuvre, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:376-82. 2012..The purpose of this prospective study was to compare Ilizarov's classical technique with this combined technique...
- Ollier's disease limb lenghtening: should intramedullary nailing be combined with circular external fixation?D Popkov
Brabois University Hospital Center, Children Hospital, Children s Orthopaedic Surgery, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 96:348-53. 2010..One of the therapeutic objectives is to reduce the duration of the external fixation...
- The anatomical basis for anterior interosseous nerve palsy secondary to supracondylar humerus fractures in childrenY Vincelet
Service d orthopédie et traumatologie pédiatrique Pr P Journeau, Hôpital d enfants de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, Nancy, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 99:543-7. 2013..The goal of this cadaver study was to describe the course of the AIN to achieve a better understanding of how it may get injured...
- Child calcaneonavicular coalitions: MRI diagnostic value in a 19-case seriesD Guignand
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Dept, Nancy University Hospital, Children s Hospital, 5, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandœuvre, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 97:67-72. 2011..The literature tends to recommend imaging associating standard X-ray and CT, and possibly bone scintigraphy. MRI is, however, also worth assessing, due to the many non-osseous forms calcaneonavicular pain may take...
- [Bilateral upper femoral physis injury in a case of epilepsy in a young child]N Paris
Service de Chirurgie Orthopédique Pédiatrique, Hôpital d Enfants, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Nancy, Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 94:403-6. 2008..The risk of major impact on growth requires prolonged radiographic and clinical follow-up...
- [Centromedullary nailing for fracture of both forearm bones in children and adolescents]P Lascombes
service de chirurgie infantile orthopédique, CHU de Nancy, Hôpital d Enfants, 11 allee du morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy Cedex
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 92:615-22. 2006
- Extensor retinaculum syndrome after distal tibial fractures: anatomical basisT Haumont
service de chirurgie infantile orthopédique, Hôpital Brabois Enfants, 1, rue du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Surg Radiol Anat 29:303-11. 2007....
- [Lameness in the child and adolescent: differential diagnosis]P Lascombes
CHU Brabois, Hôpital d Enfants, rue du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Arch Pediatr 10:177s-180s. 2003
- [Pollicization of the most radial finger in five-fingered hand: report of three cases]A Hariri
Unité fonctionnelle de chirurgie de la main de l enfant, service de chirurgie infantile orthopédique, hôpital de Brabois Enfants, CHU de Nancy, 5 allée du Morvan, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Chir Main 29:381-7. 2010..We present a particular technical enhancement, which is the adaptation to a shorter osseous skeleton and the utilization of extrinsic or intrinsic motors present in the radial side of the hand...
- [Bone cancers in children]P Journeau
Service d orthopedie pediatrique Hôpital d enfants CHU de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Rev Med Suisse 3:2232-7. 2007
- [Bilateral luxation of the radial head: Nail-Patella syndrome]J Cottalorda
Service de Chirurgie Infantile, Hopital Nord, 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1211, 1232-5. 2008