Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- Efficacy of melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide in patients older than 75 years with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: IFM 01/01 trialCyrille Hulin
Service d Hematologie, rue du Morvan, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nancy Brabois, 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
J Clin Oncol 27:3664-70. 2009..This randomized, placebo-controlled, phase III trial investigated the efficacy of melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide in patients older than 75 years with newly diagnosed myeloma...
- [New treatment of multiple myeloma]C Hulin
Service d hématologie et de médecine interne, CHU de Nancy, Hopitaux de Brabois, rue du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Med Interne 28:682-8. 2007....
- Melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide versus melphalan and prednisone alone or reduced-intensity autologous stem cell transplantation in elderly patients with multiple myeloma (IFM 99-06): a randomised trialThierry Facon
Service d Hematologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Lille, France
Lancet 370:1209-18. 2007..We assessed whether the addition of thalidomide to this combination, or reduced-intensity stem cell transplantation, would improve survival...
- Maintenance therapy with thalidomide improves survival in patients with multiple myelomaMichel Attal
Service d Hematologie, Hopital Purpan, Place du Dr Baylac, 31059 Toulouse, France
Blood 108:3289-94. 2006..4). Thalidomide is an effective maintenance therapy in patients with multiple myeloma. Maintenance treatment with pamidronate does not decrease the incidence of bone events...
- Hematologic recovery after autologous PBPC transplantation: importance of the number of postthaw CD34+ cellsPierre Feugier
Department of Hematology, University Hospital, Nancy, France
Transfusion 43:878-84. 2003..It is not clear whether the quantification of CFU-GM and CD34+ cells should be done on fresh components and after cryopreservation, which better represents the actual composition of the graft...
- [Multifocal progressive leukoencephalitis in a patient given fludarabine for chronic lymphoid leukemia]S Leonard
Service de Neurologie, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 158:1121-3. 2002..The presence of JC virus was demonstrated first by in situ hybridation after a brain biopsy and second with polymerase chain reaction on CSF. The diagnosis of PML was confirmed. The causality of fludarabine treatment is discussed...
- Bortezomib plus melphalan and prednisone for initial treatment of multiple myelomaJesus F San Miguel
Hospital Universitario Salamanca, CIC, IBMCC USAL CSIC, Salamanca, Spain
N Engl J Med 359:906-17. 2008..This phase 3 study compared the use of melphalan and prednisone with or without bortezomib in previously untreated patients with multiple myeloma who were ineligible for high-dose therapy...
- Combined pegylated liposomal doxorubicin and bortezomib is highly effective in patients with recurrent or refractory multiple myeloma who received prior thalidomide/lenalidomide therapyPieter Sonneveld
Department of Hematology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Cancer 112:1529-37. 2008....
- Heterogeneity of t(4;14) in multiple myeloma. Long-term follow-up of 100 cases treated with tandem transplantation in IFM99 trialsP Moreau
Hematology Department, University Hospital, Nantes, France
Leukemia 21:2020-4. 2007..The achievement of either complete response or very good partial response after HDT was also a powerful independent prognostic factor for both OS and EFS...
- [Granulocyte sarcoma of the pancreas without extra-pancreatic location]S Dimicoli
Service d hématologie et de médecine interne, CHU Nancy Brabois, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre
Presse Med 31:1024-6. 2002..The pancreatic location and recurrence, aside from any context of malignant hemopathy, are exceptional...