Jean Michel Hascoet
Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- [Maternity discharge: conditions and organization for mothers and newborns returning home. Haute Autorité de santé recommendations update]J M Hascoet
EA3450 DevAH, Neonatologie, Université de Lorraine, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, CHRU de Nancy, 54035 Nancy, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 21:1053-9. 2014..They encourage ambulatory postnatal monitoring. The new recommendations ensure continuity of care while taking into account mothers' and couples' wish to take responsibility for organizing their own healthcare...
- Inhaled nitric oxide in preterm infants: a systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysisLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Australia
BMC Pediatr 10:15. 2010....
- Risks and benefits of therapies for apnoea in premature infantsJ M Hascoet
Medecine et Reanimation Neonatales, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
Drug Saf 23:363-79. 2000..Monitoring should be maintained for 4 to 5 days to detect any relapse of recurrent and severe apnoeas, which would lead to the resumption of the most recently withdrawn treatment...
- The safety and efficacy of nitric oxide therapy in premature infantsJ M Hascoet
Neonatology Department, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
J Pediatr 146:318-23. 2005..To assess the safety-efficacy balance of low-dose inhaled nitric oxide (iNO) in hypoxemic premature infants because no sustained beneficial effect has been demonstrated clearly and there are concerns about side effects...
- Effect of formula composition on the development of infant gut microbiotaJean Michel Hascoet
Neonatology Department, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 52:756-62. 2011..This randomized double-blind controlled trial aimed to evaluate the bifidogenic effect of a mainly whey protein study formula low in phosphate and protein, allowing a composition closer to that of human milk...
- CPAP and the preterm infant: lessons from the COIN trial and other studiesJean Michel Hascoet
Neonatology Department, Maternité Régionale Universitaire Nancy Université, 54042, Nancy, France
Early Hum Dev 84:791-3. 2008..Thus, nCPAP is feasible from birth. The overall strategy should take into account infants' gestational age, maturation and behaviour in the delivery room...
- [Methodological aspects of economic evaluation in pediatrics: illustration by RSV infection prophylaxis in the French setting]J M Hascoet
Service de Neonatologie, soins intensifs et réanimation néonatale, Maternite Regionale Universitaire de Nancy, 10, rue du Docteur Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1739-48. 2008..In spite of these factors, RSV prophylaxis using palivizumab in premature children with BPD or hemodynamically significant congenital-heart disease can be considered cost-effective in France...
- Control of brain intracellular bilirubin levelsJean Michel Hascoet
Neonatology Department, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, 10 rue du 54042 Nancy, France
Pediatr Res 54:439-40. 2003
- Glomerular filtration rate reference values in very preterm infantsRachel Vieux
Neonatal Department, Nancy University, Nancy, France
Pediatrics 125:e1186-92. 2010..Despite this, updated GFR reference values for use in clinical practice are not available. The objective of this study was to determine GFR reference values in very preterm infants aged 27 to 31 weeks' gestation...
- Early inhaled nitric oxide improves oxidative balance in very preterm infantsIsabelle Hamon
Neonatology Division, Maternite Regionale Universitaire de Nancy, Nancy 54045, France
Pediatr Res 57:637-43. 2005..Early low-dose iNO in hypoxemic preterm infants improves oxidative balance and seems to be clinically beneficial up to day 28 of life...
- The renal adverse effects of ibuprofen are not mediated by AQP2 water channelsRachel Vieux
Neonatal Department, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, 54042 Nancy, France
Pediatr Nephrol 25:1277-84. 2010..Based on our results, we conclude that ibuprofen-induced oligo-anuria is not associated with a change in AQP2 activity and that ibuprofen does not affect AQP2 activity during the first month of life in very preterm neonates...
- Echocardiography as a guide for patent ductus arteriosus ibuprofen treatment and efficacy predictionRoxane Desandes
Department of Neonatology, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
Pediatr Crit Care Med 13:324-7. 2012..To evaluate echocardiography criteria in predicting the response to ibuprofen treatment...
- Ibuprofen in very preterm infants impairs renal function for the first month of lifeRachel Vieux
Maternite Regionale, Neonatal Department, Nancy University, Nancy, France
Pediatr Nephrol 25:267-74. 2010..Renal function of infants receiving ibuprofen should be carefully monitored and drugs that are eliminated by glomerular filtration handled cautiously during this period...
- Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in school-age children born extremely pretermIsabelle Hamon
Department of Neonatal Medicine, Regional Maternity Hospital, Nancy, France
Pediatr Res 73:464-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to describe the characteristics of, and potential determinants to, the airway response to exercise in children born extremely preterm...
- Increased albuminuria in 4-year-old preterm-born children with normal heightRachel Vieux
Neonatal Department, Nancy, France
J Pediatr 160:923-8.e1. 2012..To determine risk factors for high blood pressure (BP), increased markers of glomerulosclerosis, and tubular dysfunction in 4-year-old preterm-born children...
- Improving perinatal regionalization by predicting neonatal intensive care requirements of preterm infants: an EPIPAGE-based cohort studyRachel Vieux
Department of Neonatalogy, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
Pediatrics 118:84-90. 2006..The objective of our study was to determine the antenatal factors that, in association with gestational age, predict the need for neonatal intensive care in preterm infants, to match the size of birth with the level of care required...
- EEG at 6 weeks of life in very premature neonatesDaniele Selton
Service de Neonatologie, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, 10 Rue du Docteur Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy, France
Clin Neurophysiol 121:818-22. 2010..To analyze EEG findings, especially chronic-stage EEG abnormalities, i.e., dysmature and disorganized patterns, during the late neonatal period in very premature infants without severe early cranial ultrasound and/or EEG abnormalities...
- Impact of neonatal factors and nutrition on kidney size in 5-year-old preterm-born childrenSorana C Galu
Neonatal Department, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Nancy, France
Am J Perinatol 32:219-24. 2015..The aim of this article is to evaluate the influence of neonatal factors on kidney size in 5-year-old preterm-born children...
- Nasal CPAP or intubation at birth for very preterm infantsColin J Morley
Neonatal Services, Royal Women s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
N Engl J Med 358:700-8. 2008....
- Oral vitamin A, E and D supplementation of pre-term newborns either breast-fed or formula-fed: a 3-month longitudinal studyEdgard E Delvin
Departement de Biochimie Clinique, Hopital Ste Justine, Montreal, Canada
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 40:43-7. 2005....