Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- Comparison of metabolic deterioration between insulin analog and regular insulin after a 5-hour interruption of a continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in type 1 diabetic patientsB Guerci
Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de NANCY Hôpital Jeanne d Arc, Toul, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 84:2673-8. 1999..Thus, a short interruption of Lispro in CSII is associated with an earlier, greater metabolic deterioration, but Lispro corrected this metabolic deterioration more effectively...
- Differential effects of fosinopril and enalapril in patients with mild to moderate chronic heart failure. Fosinopril in Heart Failure Study InvestigatorsF Zannad
Department of Cardiology, Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM CHU, University Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Am Heart J 136:672-80. 1998....
- Genetics of intima-media thicknessFaiez Zannad
Department of Cardiovascular Disease, Division of Hypertension and Preventive Cardiology, Equipe d Accueil 3447, Clinical Investigation Center INSERM CHU, University Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Curr Opin Lipidol 14:191-200. 2003..The aim of this paper is to review the most recent available data on the genetic determinants of carotid intima-media thickness...
- FOSIDIAL: a randomised placebo controlled trial of the effects of fosinopril on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in haemodialysis patients. Study design and patients' baseline characteristicsFaiez Zannad
Hypertension and Preventive Cardiology Division, Department of Cardiovascular Disease, and Centre d Investigations Cliniques INSERM CHU, Toul, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 16:353-60. 2002..All patients were included by December 2000 and follow-up is ongoing. The last visit for the last patient is scheduled for 30 December 2002. We report here on the study design and the baseline characteristics of the study population...
- Effects of sibutramine on ventricular dimensions and heart valves in obese patients during weight reductionFaiez Zannad
Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM, CHU de Nancy, Hopital Jeanne d Arc, Toul, France
Am Heart J 144:508-15. 2002..In obese subjects, weight reduction regresses LV mass (LVM), regardless of blood pressure. Sibutramine can increase blood pressure and heart rate, which may attenuate the reductions in LVM associated with weight loss...
- Environmental and genetic determinants of intima-media thickness of the carotid arteryF Zannad
Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM CHU de Nancy, France
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 28:1007-10. 2001..8. In women, none of the studied polymorphisms was associated with CIMT variation. 9. Our study gives new perspectives for understanding CIMT variability in healthy middle-aged subjects...
- Limitation of excessive extracellular matrix turnover may contribute to survival benefit of spironolactone therapy in patients with congestive heart failure: insights from the randomized aldactone evaluation study (RALES). Rales InvestigatorsF Zannad
Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM CHU, Laboratory of Biochemistry, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, University Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Circulation 102:2700-6. 2000..It has been suggested that spironolactone may decrease cardiac fibrosis. We investigated the interactions between serum markers of cardiac fibrosis and the effect of spironolactone on outcome in patients with CHF...
- Ambulatory 24-h blood pressure assessment of the felodipine-metoprolol combination versus amlodipine in mild to moderate hypertension. Lorraine General Physician Investigators GroupF Zannad
centre d investigation clinique, INSERM CHU, Nancy, France
J Hypertens 17:1023-32. 1999....
- Incidence, clinical and etiologic features, and outcomes of advanced chronic heart failure: the EPICAL Study. Epidémiologie de l'Insuffisance Cardiaque Avancée en LorraineF Zannad
Cardiology Department, centre d investigation clinique, INSERM CHU, Nancy, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 33:734-42. 1999..Characterize the incidence, clinical and etiologic features and outcomes of advanced congestive heart failure...
- Long-term effect of CB1 blockade with rimonabant on cardiometabolic risk factors: two year results from the RIO-Europe StudyLuc F Van Gaal
Department of Diabetology, Metabolism, and Clinical Nutrition, Antwerp University Hospital, Wilrijkstraat 10, B 2650 Edegem Antwerp, Belgium
Eur Heart J 29:1761-71. 2008..We report the 2 year efficacy and tolerability data of rimonabant...