Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: CHU de Caen
- Mini-invasive strategy in acute coronary syndromes: direct coronary stenting using 5 Fr guiding catheters and transradial approachMartial Hamon
Service des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 55:340-3. 2002..In the setting of acute coronary syndromes requiring platelet IIb/IIIa receptor blockade or after failure of thrombolysis, this mini-invasive strategy is very attractive because of the low risk of access site complications...
- Images in clinical medicine. Asymptomatic coronary-artery spasmMichele Hamon
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, 14033 Caen, France
N Engl J Med 355:2236. 2006
- Bivalirudin in percutaneous coronary intervention: the EUROpean BiValIrudin UtiliSatION in Practice (EUROVISION) RegistryMartial Hamon
University of Caen, France INSERM U 744, Lille, France Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 173:290-4. 2014..The prospective EUROVISION Registry was designed to capture patterns of use and short term outcomes in consecutive patients undergoing PCI with bivalirudin (BIV) in European centres...
- Consensus document on the radial approach in percutaneous cardiovascular interventions: position paper by the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions and Working Groups on Acute Cardiac Care** and Thrombosis of the European SocieMartial Hamon
Recherche Clinique, Bureau 364, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen, NORMANDIE, France
EuroIntervention 8:1242-51. 2013..Their goal was to define the role of the radial approach in modern interventional practice and give advice on technique, training needs, and optimal clinical indications...
- Clinical and angiographic experience with a third-generation drug-eluting Orsiro stent in the treatment of single de novo coronary artery lesions (BIOFLOW-I): a prospective, first-in-man studyMartial Hamon
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, Caen, NORMANDIE, France
EuroIntervention 8:1006-11. 2013....
- Bivalirudin versus unfractionated heparin in percutaneous coronary interventions of patients having received initial fondaparinux treatment: a propensity matched studyMartial Hamon
University of Caen, France
EuroIntervention 8:486-92. 2012..In this setting, the use of bivalirudin, a direct Factor IIa inhibitor, is not well established...
- Silent cerebral infarcts after cardiac catheterization: a randomized comparison of radial and femoral approachesMartial Hamon
University Hospital of Caen, Caen, France
Am Heart J 164:449-454.e1. 2012..We evaluated in a multicenter trial the incidence of SCIs after cardiac catheterization and whether or not the choice of the arterial access site might impact this phenomenon...
- Transradial intervention for minimizing bleeding complications in percutaneous coronary interventionMartial Hamon
Service des Maladies de Coeur et des Vaisseaux, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, Caen, Normandy, France
Am J Cardiol 104:55C-9C. 2009..Indeed, a substantial proportion of bleeding complications unrelated to the access site occur, a finding that supports the use of safer antithrombotic regimens to optimize patient outcomes...
- Choice of arterial access site and outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes managed with an early invasive strategy: the ACUITY trialMartial Hamon
Service des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France
EuroIntervention 5:115-20. 2009..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the impact of arterial access site on bleeding and ischaemic outcomes, overall and by treatment strategy, in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS)...
- Periprocedural stroke and cardiac catheterizationMartial Hamon
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Caen, Caen, France
Circulation 118:678-83. 2008
- Vascular access site complications after PCI: current status and future directionsMartial Hamon
Interventional Cardiology Department at the University Hospital of Caen, Normandy, France
Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med 3:402-3. 2006
- Cerebral microembolism during cardiac catheterization and risk of acute brain injury: a prospective diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging studyMichele Hamon
Department of Neuroradiology, University Hospital of Caen, Normandy, France
Stroke 37:2035-8. 2006..We investigated the incidence of new ischemic lesions on serial cerebral DW MRI after cardiac catheterization...
- Effect of PlA1/A2 glycoprotein IIIa gene polymorphism on the long-term outcome after successful coronary stentingClaire Le Hello
Department of Cardiology, Caen Universitary Hospital, Avenue de la Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex, France
Thromb J 5:19. 2007..To prospectively determine the role of platelet glycoprotein IIIa (GP IIIa) gene PlA1/PlA2 polymorphism on the long-term clinical outcome in patients with coronary artery disease undergoing coronary stenting...
- Prognostic impact of right ventricular involvement in patients with acute myocardial infarction: meta-analysisMartial Hamon
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Caen and INSERM 744, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Caen, France
Crit Care Med 36:2023-33. 2008..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between right ventricular involvement (RVI) in acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and the increase in mortality and morbidity frequently suggested in the last two decades...
- Prospective evaluation of the effect of an angiotensin I converting enzyme gene polymorphism on the long term risk of major adverse cardiac events after percutaneous coronary interventionM Hamon
Department of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France
Heart 89:321-5. 2003..To evaluate prospectively the influence of an angiotensin I converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism on long term clinical outcome of patients with established coronary artery disease treated by percutaneous coronary intervention...
- [Myocardial revascularization in acute coronary syndrome without ST-segment elevation]Martial Hamon
Service des maladies du coeur et des vaisseaux CHU Côte de Nacre 14033 Caen
Rev Prat 53:629-34. 2003..Patients with left main or three-vessel disease, especially those with associated left ventricular dysfunction or diabetes, are usually managed with coronary artery bypass graft...
- Pharmacological approaches to the prevention of restenosis after coronary angioplastyM Hamon
Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire de Caen, Cote de Nacre, France
Drugs Aging 13:291-301. 1998..The continued attractiveness of PTCA, as an alternative to medical treatment or bypass surgery for patients with coronary artery disease, will depend upon our ability to control the restenotic process...
- Impact of transradial and transfemoral coronary interventions on bleeding and net adverse clinical events in acute coronary syndromesMartial Hamon
Univ Caen, INSERM U744, Caen, France
EuroIntervention 7:91-7. 2011....
- Diagnostic performance of 16- and 64-section spiral CT for coronary artery bypass graft assessment: meta-analysisMichele Hamon
Departments of Radiology, University Hospital of Caen, Avenue Côte de Nacre 14033 Caen, Normandy, France
Radiology 247:679-86. 2008..To perform a meta-analysis to evaluate the accuracy of 16- and 64-section spiral computed tomography (CT) to help assess coronary artery bypass grafts (CABGs)...
- Could direct stenting reduce no-reflow in acute coronary syndromes? A randomized pilot studyRemi Sabatier
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Caen, Caen, France
Am Heart J 143:1027-32. 2002..This randomized pilot study was designed to compare the incidence of no-reflow after direct stenting or conventional stenting after balloon predilation in acute coronary syndrome-related lesions...
- Silent cerebral infarcts in patients with pulmonary embolism and a patent foramen ovale: a prospective diffusion-weighted MRI studyMarie Rose Clergeau
Services de cardiologie, Univ Caen, CHU de Caen, Normandy, France
Stroke 40:3758-62. 2009..We assessed the rate of clinically apparent and silent cerebral embolism in patients with pulmonary embolism in relation to the presence or not of a PFO...
- Diagnostic accuracy of in-stent coronary restenosis detection with multislice spiral computed tomography: a meta-analysisMichele Hamon
Department of Radiology, University Hospital of Caen, 14033 Caen Cedex, Normandy, France
Eur Radiol 18:217-25. 2008..The diagnostic role of this emerging technology as an alternative to CA for in-stent restenosis detection remains limited...
- Association of ornithine transcarbamylase gene polymorphisms with hypertension and coronary artery vasomotionJulie Dumont
INSERM, U744, Lille, France
Am J Hypertens 22:993-1000. 2009..Our aim was to determine whether hypertension and coronary vasomotion could be associated with polymorphisms within the ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC) gene, located on chromosome X and coding for a key-enzyme of the urea cycle...
- Meta-analysis of the diagnostic performance of stress perfusion cardiovascular magnetic resonance for detection of coronary artery diseaseMichele Hamon
Department of Radiology, University Hospital of Caen, France
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:29. 2010..Evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of stress perfusion cardiovascular magnetic resonance for the diagnosis of significant obstructive coronary artery disease (CAD) through meta-analysis of the available data...
- The prognostic value of markers of right ventricular dysfunction in pulmonary embolism: a meta-analysisGuillaume Coutance
Cardiologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen, Normandy, France
Crit Care 15:R103. 2011....
- Comparison of bivalirudin versus heparin(s) during percutaneous coronary interventions in patients receiving prasugrel: a propensity-matched studyMartial Hamon
INSERM U744 Institut Pasteur de Lille, Université de Caen and Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France
Clin Cardiol 37:14-20. 2014..Whether these benefits persist with the use of prasugrel, a new third-generation oral thienopyridine, has not been previously evaluated...
- Diagnostic performance of multislice spiral computed tomography of coronary arteries as compared with conventional invasive coronary angiography: a meta-analysisMichele Hamon
Department of Radiology of the University Hospital of Caen, Caen, Normandy, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 48:1896-910. 2006..This study was designed to define the current role of multislice spiral computed tomography (MSCT) for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD) using a meta-analytic process...
- Initial and follow-up results of the European Seaquence coronary stent registryMartial Hamon
Service des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux, Avenue Cote de Nacre, CHU de Caen, 14 033 Caen Cedex, France
J Interv Cardiol 17:9-15. 2004....
- Association of OAZ1 gene polymorphisms with subclinical and clinical vascular eventsJulie Dumont
INSERM, U744, Institut Pasteur de Lille, 1 rue du Professeur Calmette, BP 245, F 59019 Lille cedex, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:2120-6. 2007..Therefore, we sought for association between OAZ1 gene polymorphisms and various outcomes involving VSMC proliferation...
- Starting a transradial programme: how to go about it?Ted S Lo
University Hospital of Caen, Normandy, France
Indian Heart J 60:A3-8. 2008..This article concentrates on the practical aspects of setting up a transradial program and offers practical advice on how to go about it...
- Coronary arteries: diagnostic performance of 16- versus 64-section spiral CT compared with invasive coronary angiography--meta-analysisMichele Hamon
Department of Radiology, University Hospital of Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex, Normandy, France
Radiology 245:720-31. 2007..To perform a meta-analysis to compare the diagnostic performance of 16- versus 64-section computed tomography (CT) for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- The buddy wire technique is useful in transradial coronary stenting of complex, calcified lesions: report of three casesStefano Rigattieri
Department of Interventional Cardiology Unit, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Caen, France
J Invasive Cardiol 17:376-7. 2005
- Randomised comparison of femoral versus radial approach for percutaneous coronary intervention using abciximab in acute myocardial infarction: results of the FARMI trialCamille Brasselet
Department of Cardiology, CHU Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, 51092 Reims Cedex, France
Heart 93:1556-61. 2007..To compare bleeding complications and results of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) between patients treated by radial and femoral approaches for acute myocardial infarction (AMI,) and using abciximab and 5 French guiding-catheters...
- Contribution of deletion in angiotensin-converting enzyme but not A1166C angiotensin II type-1 receptor gene polymorphisms to clinical outcomes in atherothrombotic diseaseClaire Le Hello
Vascular Medicine, CHU of Caen, Caen Cedex, France
Arch Med Res 42:202-10. 2011....
- Back from irreversibility: extracorporeal life support for prolonged cardiac arrestMassimo Massetti
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital, Caen France
Ann Thorac Surg 79:178-83; discussion 183-4. 2005..This technology is used to support the circulation of a patient with severe cardiac failure...
- [Otogenic cavernous sinus thrombophlebitis. A case report]E Babin
Service ORL, CHU, Avenue de la Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 120:237-43. 2003..Acquire knowledge concerning the diagnosis and treatment of otogenic cavernous sinus thrombophlebitis...
- [Neuroimaging characteristics of intracerebral haematoma]M Hamon
Service de Neuroradiologie, CHU, Caen
Rev Neurol (Paris) 161:997-1006. 2005..The aim of this review is to detail the different aspects of intracerebral hemorrhages according to the sequences and the temporal evolution, and to describe special findings which can help to identify an underlying etiology...
- Cardiac 123I-MIBG scintigraphy in heart failureD Agostini
CHU Cote de Nacre, Caen, France
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 52:369-77. 2008..Assessment of cardiac sympathetic activity could also contribute to a more appropriate selection of individual patients for implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICD)...
- [Diffusion MR imaging of the central nervous system: clinical applications]M Hamon
Service de Neuroradiologie, Avenue Cote de Nacre, CHU, 14033 Caen
J Radiol 86:369-85. 2005..After an overview of the basic concepts of diffusion imaging and the knowledge required for image interpretation, we will assess the potential value of this technique for the diagnosis of the main diseases of the central nervous system...
- [Quantitative relationships between ADC and perfusion changes in acute ischemic stroke using combined diffusion-weighted imaging and perfusion MR (DWI/PMR)]M Hamon
Service de Neuroradiologie, Avenue Cote de Nacre, CHU de Caen, 14033 Caen, France
J Neuroradiol 32:118-24. 2005..According to the experimental concept of penumbra, the ADC would be expected to remain unchanged despite decreasing perfusion until a critical threshold is reached. We have tested this hypothesis directly in man...
- Pre-operative balloon counterpulsation and off-pump coronary surgery for high-risk patientsG Babatasi
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, University Hospital, Avenue Cote de Nacre, CHU Caen 14033 Caen, France
Cardiovasc Surg 11:145-8. 2003..35) Our objective was the evaluation of efficiency of intra aortic balloon pump (IABP) preoperatively in this high-risk group in order to perform OPCABG safely...
- [Diagnostic accuracy of 64 row multidetector computed tomography for coronary artery disease assessment]M Hamon
Service de Radiologie, Pôle d Imagerie Médicale, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen
J Radiol 90:779-85. 2009..In this paper, we present a review the current literature on the diagnostic accuracy of 64 row MDCT in the assessment of coronary artery disease, and discuss the clinical implications and proposed indications of coronary CTA...
- Incidence, source, determinants, and prognostic impact of major bleeding in outpatients with stable coronary artery diseaseMartial Hamon
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France Faculté de Médecine de Caen, Caen, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 64:1430-6. 2014....
- Usefulness of serial assessment of B-type natriuretic peptide, troponin I, and C-reactive protein to predict left ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarction (from the REVE-2 study)Marie Fertin
Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Am J Cardiol 106:1410-6. 2010..In conclusion, circulating cardiac biomarkers may reflect pathophysiologic processes implicated in LV remodeling after MI. Determination of BNP and cTnI during follow-up can help refine risk stratification...
- Prognostic value of brain natriuretic peptide in acute pulmonary embolismGuillaume Coutance
Service des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux, UF Soins Intensifs Cardiologiques, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex, Normandy, France
Crit Care 12:R109. 2008..We performed a systematic review and meta-analysis of data to examine the prognostic value of elevated BNP for short-term all-cause mortality and serious adverse events...
- Coronary artery disease in orthotopic liver transplantation: pretransplant assessment and managementJaved Ehtisham
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Caen, Normandy, France
Liver Transpl 16:550-7. 2010..We present a review of all these issues and the evidence for assessing and managing these high-risk patients...
- Prognostic impact of major bleeding in patients with acute coronary syndromes.A systematic review and meta-analysisMartial Hamon
Department of Cardiology, Hôpital Universitaire de Caen, Caen, France
EuroIntervention 3:400-8. 2007..The pooled estimates presented should alert clinicians and interventionalists to the importance of prevention of major bleeding in patients hospitalised with ACS...
- Coronary stents and noncardiac surgeryJohn W Riddell
Service de cardiologie, University Hospital of Caen, Normandy, France
Circulation 116:e378-82. 2007
- [Statin in prevention of periprocedural myonecrosis after percutaneous coronary angioplasty: systematic review and meta-analysis]Marie Rose Clergeau
Service de cardiologie UF soins intensifs, CHU de Caen, Avenue Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 57:181-6. 2008..In the present meta-analysis, we confirm that statin pretreatment before PCI is able to reduce periprocedural myonecrosis and suggest a potential impact on six months survival of patients...
- [Current status of post-infarction cardiogenic shock and revascularization]G Grollier
Service de cardiologie, CHU, , Caen
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 91:1145-9. 1998....
- The angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene polymorphism is associated with coronary artery vasoconstrictionC Amant
CJF INSERM 95 05, Institut Pasteur de Lille, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 29:486-90. 1997..This study sought to assess the potential association of the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) and angiotensin II type 1 (AT1) receptor gene polymorphisms on coronary vasomotion in humans...
- The human G-protein beta3 subunit C825T polymorphism is associated with coronary artery vasoconstrictionA Meirhaeghe
Service d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique INSERM U 508, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Eur Heart J 22:845-8. 2001..We assessed the potential association of the pertussis toxin-sensitive G protein beta3 subunit (GNB3) gene C825T polymorphism on coronary vasomotion in humans...
- [Interest of PET/CT scan fusion to assess mandible involvement in oral cavity and oro pharyngeal carcinomas]E Babin
Service ORL et de Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, CHU, Avenue de la Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 121:235-40. 2004..The aim of the study is to assess mandible involvement in oral cavity and oropharyngeal carcinomas...
- Do transient ischemic attacks with diffusion-weighted imaging abnormalities correspond to brain infarctions?C Oppenheim
Department of Neuroradiology, Universite Paris Descartes, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Paris, France
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:1782-7. 2006..Our aim was to determine whether diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) changes associated with transient ischemic attack (TIA) are reversible or correspond to permanent tissue injury...
- Transradial approach for coronary angiography and interventions in patients with coronary bypass grafts: tips and tricksFrancesco Burzotta
Institute of Cardiology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 72:263-72. 2008..In this article we discuss the specific technical issues and we present a series of tips and tricks which may facilitate angiography and interventions on both internal mammary and aorto-coronary grafts...
- Two-by-two factorial comparison of high-bolus-dose tirofiban followed by standard infusion versus abciximab and sirolimus-eluting versus bare-metal stent implantation in patients with acute myocardial infarction: design and rationale for the MULTI-STRATEGMarco Valgimigli
Cardiology, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
Am Heart J 154:39-45. 2007..Similarly, whether tirofiban administered at high-bolus dose (HBD) followed by standard infusion is a valuable alternative to abciximab in the setting of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction remains uncertain...
- Is direct coronary stenting the best strategy for long-term outcome? Results of the multicentric randomized benefit evaluation of direct coronary stenting (BET) studyMeyer Elbaz
Cardiology Department, Purpan Hospital, Toulouse, France
Am Heart J 144:E7. 2002..It lowers procedural cost, time, and radiation exposure compared with predilatation. Nevertheless, the long-term outcome after direct stenting remains less well known...
- Comparison of outcomes (early and six- month) of direct stenting with conventional stenting (a meta-analysis of ten randomized trials)Francesco Burzotta
Institute of Cardiology, Catholic University, Rome, Italy
Am J Cardiol 91:790-6. 2003....
- Cerebral embolism after retrograde catheterisation of aortic valve in aortic stenosisMartial Hamon
Lancet 362:79; author reply 79-80. 2003
- Direct coronary stenting by transradial approach: rationale and technical issuesFrancesco Burzotta
Institute of Cardiology, Catholic University, Rome, Italy
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 63:215-9. 2004..Here we discuss the main advantages of the adoption of this technique. Moreover, a detailed analysis of the technical issues specifically related with each phase of transradial direct stenting procedures is reported...
- Radiation exposure and vascular access siteMartial Hamon
Eur Heart J 29:954; author reply 954-5. 2008
- Comparison of transradial and transfemoral approaches for coronary angiography and angioplasty in octogenarians (the OCTOPLUS study)Yves Louvard
Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud, Institut Jacques Cartier, Massy, France
Am J Cardiol 94:1177-80. 2004..5%, p = 0.03), without any decrease in the efficacy of PCI and only a slight increase in procedure duration for coronary angiography. All vascular complications, except for 1, occurred in patients treated with the transfemoral approach...
- Letter by Hamon et al regarding article, "Coronary multidetector computed tomography in the assessment of patients with acute chest pain"Martial Hamon
Circulation 115:e448; author reply e449. 2007
- Bivalirudin for patients with acute coronary syndromesGregg W Stone
Columbia University Medical Center and the Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, NY 10022, USA
N Engl J Med 355:2203-16. 2006..We evaluated the role of thrombin-specific anticoagulation with bivalirudin in such patients...
- Impact of major bleeding on 30-day mortality and clinical outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes: an analysis from the ACUITY TrialSteven V Manoukian
Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 49:1362-8. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine the predictors of major bleeding and the impact of major bleeding on outcomes, including mortality, in acute coronary syndromes (ACS)...
- Risk of acute brain injury related to cerebral microembolism during cardiac catheterization performed by right upper limb arterial accessMichele Hamon
Stroke 38:2176-9. 2007..The primary objective of this study was to assess the incidence of new cerebral infarcts related to cardiac catheterization in patients explored through the right transradial approach...
- Radial versus femoral approach for percutaneous coronary diagnostic and interventional procedures; Systematic overview and meta-analysis of randomized trialsPierfrancesco Agostoni
Department of Biomedical and Surgical Sciences, Section of Cardiology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
J Am Coll Cardiol 44:349-56. 2004..We sought to compare, through a meta-analytic process, the transradial and transfemoral approaches for coronary procedures in terms of clinical and procedural outcomes...
- The OPTIMMAL trial: losartan or captopril after acute myocardial infarctionMartial Hamon
Lancet 360:1886-7. 2002
- Endarterectomy versus stenting for carotid stenosisMartial Hamon
N Engl J Med 356:305-6; author reply 306-7. 2007
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitionsDonald E Cutlip
Harvard Clinical Research Institute, Harvard Medical School, 930 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Circulation 115:2344-51. 2007..Although most clinical trials of coronary stents have measured nominally identical safety and effectiveness end points, differences in definitions and timing of assessment have created confusion in interpretation...