Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- FVIIIra, CD15, and tryptase performance in the diagnosis of skin stab wound vitality in forensic pathologyGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Int J Legal Med 127:957-65. 2013..Finally, we demonstrated that these markers were not reliable in putrefied or desiccated specimens. In conclusion, CD15 and tryptase, but not FVIIIra, may be useful markers for differentiating recent antemortem from postmortem injuries...
- [The inter-university learning website: a national university network for online teaching of pathology]Guillaume Gauchotte
Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Université de Lorraine, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 33:162-8. 2013..In conclusion, these tools offer very interesting perspectives for pathology teaching. The organization of a national inter-university network is a useful way to create and share numerous and good-quality pedagogic resources. ..
- Retinoid acid receptor expression is helpful to distinguish between adenoma and well-differentiated carcinoma in the thyroidGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU, Nancy, France
Virchows Arch 462:619-32. 2013..Further investigation should be carried out to determine whether the characterization of RR expression might identify patients who could benefit from therapy with RA derivatives...
- [The markers of wound vitality in forensic pathology]Guillaume Gauchotte
Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 33:93-101. 2013..g. fibronectin, P-selectin). Finally, optimal sensibility and specificity values would be probably reached by combining several markers, validated with large groups of pre- and post-mortem wounds...
- A combination of smears and cell block preparations provides high diagnostic accuracy for endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspirationGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Virchows Arch 461:505-12. 2012..42). CBP, as a complement to smears, increases diagnostic yield and sensitivity for both diagnoses of carcinoma and granulomatous inflammation. LBC, if used alone, increases the risk of a false-negative result...
- Expression of minichromosome maintenance MCM6 protein in meningiomas is strongly correlated with histologic grade and clinical outcomeGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Inserm U954, Medical Faculty of Nancy, France
Am J Surg Pathol 36:283-91. 2012..84 (0.73-0.90). In conclusion, because of its strong level of expression and sharp difference in labeling index between indolent and recurrent tumors, MCM6 is the most efficient marker to identify tumors with a high risk of recurrence...
- [Diagnostic accuracy of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in mediastinal lymph nodes]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 31:142-51. 2011..Because it allows collecting only a small amount of materiel, an optimal processing of the samples is needed...
- Salivary gland anlage tumor: a clinicopathological study of two casesGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Central University Hospital CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Fetal Pediatr Pathol 30:116-23. 2011..Histologically, both lesions were suggestive of SGAT, characterized by epithelial structures that blended with spindle-cells, drawing highly cellular nodules. Connective tissue between nodules contained squamous cystic nests and ducts...
- BRAF, p53 and SOX2 in anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: evidence for multistep carcinogenesisGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Hopital Central, CHU, Nancy, France
Pathology 43:447-52. 2011..The aim of this study was to genotype a series of papillary thyroid carcinomas (PTCs) and anaplastic thyroid carcinomas (ATCs) for BRAF mutation, and to evaluate p53 and SOX2 expression as factors implicated in tumour progression...
- Methyl donor deficiency affects small-intestinal differentiation and barrier function in ratsAude Bressenot
INSERM U 954, Molecular and Cellular Pathology in Nutrition, Faculte de Medecine, CHU Nancy, Nancy Universite, 9 Avenue de la Forêt de Haye, BP 184, Nancy, 54500 Vandoeuvre, France
Br J Nutr 109:667-77. 2013..15·33%; villus 7 v. 17%). The MDD has dual effects on the small intestine by producing dramatic effects on enterocyte differentiation and barrier function in rats...
- [Metaplastic carcinomas of the breast: a morphological and immunohistochemical study]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 31:18-27. 2011..Metaplastic carcinomas of the breast are rare and form a heterogenic group of tumors, characterized by the presence of squamous or sarcomatoid differentiation...
- A Nonradiated Grade II Glioma That Underwent Delayed Malignant Transformation to a Gliosarcoma with Meningeal Growth and DisseminationFabien Rech
Department of Neurosurgery, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
J Neurol Surg A Cent Eur Neurosurg 75:485-90. 2014..Furthermore, an aggressive therapeutic strategy can allow control of secondary gliosarcomas, even in cases of leptomeningeal spreading. ..
- Respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartoma of the nose: an updated reviewDuc Trung Nguyen
Department of Ear, Nose, and Throat Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital of Nancy, University of Lorraine, Nancy, France
Am J Rhinol Allergy 28:187-92. 2014..Data sources included case reports, original articles, and reviews published in English or French in PubMed from 1995 to date...
- Respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartoma: a poorly recognized entity with mast cell recruitment and frequently associated with nasal polyposisGuillaume Gauchotte
Departments of Pathology Radiology Centre de Ressources Biologiques Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, CHU INSERM U954, Medical Faculty of Nancy, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France
Am J Surg Pathol 37:1678-85. 2013..Tryptase-producing MCs, possibly in association with MMP expression, may play a central role in REAH formation...
- [Detection of apoptosis in vivo: comparison of different methods in histological sections of subcutaneous xenografts of HT29 human colon adenocarcinoma]Aude Bressenot
Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital de Brabois, CHRU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 29:370-5. 2009..Immunohistochemical stains of activated proteins during apoptosis improve detection of cell death in tissue sections. Activated caspase-3 and cleaved cytokeratin-18 are more and more used...
- Submucosal plexitis as a predictor of postoperative surgical recurrence in Crohn's diseaseAude Bressenot
Inserm U954, Genetic Nutrition and Exposure to Environmental Risks NGERE, Henri Poincare University, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:1654-61. 2013..We assessed the value of both submucosal and myenteric plexitis for predicting postoperative surgical recurrence in CD...
- Predictors of respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartomas of the olfactory clefts in patients with nasal polyposisDuc T Nguyen
Department of ENT Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital of Nancy, Nancy, France Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM CIC EC CIE6, Nancy, France
Laryngoscope 124:2461-5. 2014..To look for predictors of respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartomas (REAH) development in patients operated for nasal polyposis (NP) by adjusting on confounding factors...
- [Medullomyoblastoma: a medulloblastoma with rhabdomyoblastic differentiation]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire d anatomie et cytologie pathologiques, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 30:135-8. 2010..The two tumoral populations share the same genetic alterations. The main differential diagnoses are atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, immature teratoma, medulloepithelioma, primitive intracranial rhabdomyosarcoma and myoneurocytoma...