Francoise Galateau Salle
Affiliation: CHU de Caen
- Well-differentiated papillary mesothelioma of the pleura: a series of 24 casesFrancoise Galateau-Salle
Department of Pathology CHU Caen, France
Am J Surg Pathol 28:534-40. 2004..For these reasons, WDPM is best considered as a specific clinico-pathologic entity distinct from conventional diffuse malignant mesothelioma...
- Role of metal oxide nanoparticles in histopathological changes observed in the lung of weldersPascal Andujar
Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal de Creteil, Service de Pneumologie et de Pathologie Professionnelle, 94000 Creteil, France
Part Fibre Toxicol 11:23. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate if welding fume-issued NP could be responsible, at least partially, in the lung alterations observed in welders...
- Socioeconomic environment and cancer incidence: a French population-based study in NormandyJosephine Bryere
U1086 INSERM Cancers and Preventions, Avenue du General Harris, Caen 14076, France
BMC Cancer 14:87. 2014..The objective of the study was to quantify the cancer burden related to social deprivation by identifying the cancer sites linked to socioeconomic status and measuring the proportion of cases associated with social deprivation...
- Lymphohistiocytoid variant of malignant mesothelioma of the pleura: a series of 22 casesFrancoise Galateau-Salle
Mesopath Group, ERI 3 INSERM, CHU Caen, Caen, France
Am J Surg Pathol 31:711-6. 2007..We suggest that it should be reclassified as an epithelioid variant because of its similar behavioural characteristics. There was no evidence of Epstein-Barr virus-related infection...
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumour of the left mandibular angleVincent Rouleau
Department of Pathology, Caen University Hospital, Caen, France
J Otolaryngol 35:202-4. 2006