Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- The allergenicity of soybean-based products is modified by food technologiesP Franck
Laboratoire de Biochimie, Hopital Central, Nancy, France
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 128:212-9. 2002..Numerous products based on soybean are available and various food technologies are applied for their production. The allergenicity of natural soybean may be modified by these treatments...
- [Misinterpretation of measured bicarbonates during the administration of high doses of propofol]M Grare
Laboratoire de Biochimie et Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital Central, CHU Nancy
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 63:323-5. 2005..So, in the course of propofol administration, it would be advised to interpret with caution the results of measured bicarbonates to not conclude too quickly on a case of "propofol syndrome"...
- Prospective study of sensitization and food allergy to flaxseed in 1317 subjectsS Fremont
Laboratoire de Biochimie et Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital Central, Nancy
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 42:103-11. 2010..Foods containing flaxseed proteins rich inpolyunsaturatedfatty acids are new on the market...
- [Difficulties of interpretation in toxoplasma serology in a pregnant woman in the context of a maternofetal alloimmunization against HPA-1a platelet antigen]A Sindt
Laboratoire de biologie médicale polyvalente, Maternite Regionale Universitaire de Nancy, Nancy, France
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 67:224-6. 2009..Since we didn't know if the IgG present in this perfusion can protect the patient against toxoplasmosis, we decided to consider this women as non immune...
- [Gender-dependent differences in glutathione (GSH) metabolism in very preterm infants]I Hamon
Réanimation néonatale, Maternite Regionale Universitaire de Nancy, 10, rue du Dr Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 18:247-52. 2011..Gender differences in mortality and morbidity are often reported in very preterm infants. In studies aiming to understand the underlying mechanisms, better protection against oxidative stress in baby girls has been suggested...
- Anaphylactic reaction to inulin: first identification of specific IgEs to an inulin protein compoundP Franck
Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University Hospital, Nancy, France
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 136:155-8. 2005..A woman with a past history of allergy to artichoke presented with two episodes of immediate allergic reactions, one of which was a severe anaphylactic shock after eating two types of health foods containing inulin...