Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- [Chronic lymphoid leukemia and intravenous immunoglobulins]P Feugier
, CHU Brabois, , 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Med Interne 28:2-4. 2007
- [Multiple myeloma and intravenous immunoglobulins]P Feugier
, CHU Brabois, , 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Med Interne 28:5-6. 2007
- [Secondary deficiencies of humoral immunity in hematology: what management?]P Feugier
Service d hématologie adulte, CHU Brabois, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Med Interne 28:1. 2007
- Osteopetrotic mouse stroma with thrombopoietin, c-kit ligand, and flk-2 ligand supports long-term mobilized CD34+ hematopoiesis in vitroPierre Feugier
James Ewing Laboratory of Developmental Hematopoiesis, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Stem Cells Dev 14:505-16. 2005....
- [Criteria of the eligibility of patients for treatment with intravenous normal human immunoglobulin]P Feugier
, CHU Brabois, , 54511 Vandoeuvre, France
Rev Med Interne 28:7-9. 2007
- Hematologic recovery after autologous PBPC transplantation: importance of the number of postthaw CD34+ cellsPierre Feugier
Department of Hematology, University Hospital, Nancy, France
Transfusion 43:878-84. 2003..It is not clear whether the quantification of CFU-GM and CD34+ cells should be done on fresh components and after cryopreservation, which better represents the actual composition of the graft...
- Long-term results of the R-CHOP study in the treatment of elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a study by the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'AdulteP Feugier
Hematology Department, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Brabois, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Clin Oncol 23:4117-26. 2005....
- Incidence and risk factors for central nervous system occurrence in elderly patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: influence of rituximabP Feugier
Service hématologie, Service Informatique Médicale, Hopitaux de Brabois, Nancy, France
Ann Oncol 15:129-33. 2004..The addition of rituximab increases the complete response rate and prolongs event-free and overall survival in elderly patients with such lymphoma...
- Ex vivo expansion of stem and progenitor cells in co-culture of mobilized peripheral blood CD34+ cells on human endothelium transfected with adenovectors expressing thrombopoietin, c-kit ligand, and Flt-3 ligandPierre Feugier
James Ewing Laboratory of Developmental Hematopoiesis, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Box 101, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 11:127-38. 2002....
- Human mesenchymal stem cells improve ex vivo expansion of adult human CD34+ peripheral blood progenitor cells and decrease their allostimulatory capacityNa Li
Laboratoire d Ingénierie et de Thérapie Cellulaire et Tissulaire, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Exp Hematol 35:507-15. 2007..Recently, MSC have been demonstrated to improve expansion of cord blood heamtopoietic stem cells (HSC)...
- Efficacy and safety of the combination of rituximab, fludarabine, and mitoxantrone for rituximab-naive, recurrent/refractory follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma with high tumor burden: a multicenter phase 2 trial by the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'AdultFranck Morschhauser
Hematology Department, Lille University Hospital Center, Lille, France
Cancer 116:4299-308. 2010....
- Daclizumab, an efficient treatment for steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host diseasePierre Bordigoni
Blood and Marrow Transplantation unit Department of Pediatric Onco Hematology, Hôpital d Enfants, rue du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Br J Haematol 135:382-5. 2006..Daclizumab could be a suitable alternative treatment for aGVHD, particularly when limited to the skin or gastrointestinal tract...
- Polymorphonuclear neutrophils from JAK2(V617F) positive MPD patients do not support hypercoagulability: A study with calibrated automated thrombography (CAT)Julien Perrin
CHU Nancy, Service d Hematologie Biologique, pôle laboratoires, Nancy, France
Blood Cells Mol Dis 46:235-8. 2011..The presence of an active protein C pathway or platelets might provide a better insight into the coagulation phenotype in MPD...
- Primary lymphoma of the liver: clinical-pathological features and relationship with HCV infection in French patientsJean Pierre Bronowicki
Department of Hépato gastroentérologie, INSERM EMI 0014, CHU, Nancy
Hepatology 37:781-7. 2003..Most of the HCV-infected patients presented a high-grade, B-cell type lymphoma. In conclusion, our study confirms the rarity of PLL and demonstrates an increased prevalence of HCV infection...
- [Evaluation of a telemedicine system for the transmission of morpho/immunological data at the inclusion of patients in a therapeutic trial (Goelams LLC 98)]J F Lesesve
Services d hématologie clinique et biologique, CHU de Nancy
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 65:143-52. 2007..The limiting factors were the personal investment of the experts, but mainly the implication of first line morphologists which should benefit from adequate tools to apprehend this system of second reading like a quality control...
- T-cell immune constitution after peripheral blood mononuclear cell transplantation in complete DiGeorge syndromeDaniele Bensoussan
Unité de Thérapie cellulaire et Tissus, CHU de Nancy, UMR CNRS 7563, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Br J Haematol 117:899-906. 2002..After immunizations, specific antibodies were produced. PBMCT from an HLA identical sibling could be an efficient treatment of immune deficiency in cDGS...
- Comparison of initial characteristics and long-term outcome of patients with lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma and classical Hodgkin lymphoma at clinical stages IA and IIA prospectively treated by brief anthracycline-based chemotherapies plus extendPierre Feugier
, , Nancy, France
Blood 104:2675-81. 2004..This study demonstrated that LPHL and cHL without MI shared the same presenting characteristics and the same excellent long-term prognosis after a brief anthracycline-based chemotherapy plus high-dose extended irradiation...
- [Granulocyte sarcoma of the pancreas without extra-pancreatic location]S Dimicoli
, CHU Nancy-Brabois, , 54511 Vandoeuvre
Presse Med 31:1024-6. 2002..Immuno-histochemical methods are essential in order to obtain correct diagnosis. Despite the localized nature of the tumor, intensive AML-type chemotherapy is necessary...
- Impact of rituximab and/or high-dose therapy with autotransplant at time of relapse in patients with follicular lymphoma: a GELA studyCatherine Sebban
Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
J Clin Oncol 26:3614-20. 2008..The effect of these two strategies on the outcome of relapsing patients with follicular lymphoma has never been compared...
- Standard chemotherapy with interferon compared with CHOP followed by high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation in untreated patients with advanced follicular lymphoma: the GELF-94 randomized study from the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes deCatherine Sebban
Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
Blood 108:2540-4. 2006..After long-term follow-up, our study showed that there was no statistically significant benefit in favor of first-line high-dose therapy in patients with follicular lymphoma. High-dose therapy should be reserved for relapsing patients...
- Impact of frontline fludarabine and cyclophosphamide combined treatment on peripheral blood stem cell mobilization in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaOlivier Tournilhac
, , Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Clermont-Ferrand, Paris, France
Blood 103:363-5. 2004..0 x 106/kg or more CD34 cells were collected in only 12. Explorations of the mechanism of poor mobilization and adaptation of PBSC harvest policies after fludarabine treatment are therefore warranted...
- Expression of functional toll-like receptors by B-chronic lymphocytic leukemia cellsCindy Grandjenette
Haematologica 92:1279-81. 2007..Furthermore, TLR7 and TLR9 appear to be functional and liable to respond to specific ligands, respectively imidazoquinolines and CpG-ODN thus potentially opening new therapeutic approaches...
- [An uncommon and misleading neoplasm to know!]Guillaume Granier
Service d'Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, , CHU de Nancy, 54511 Vandooevre-les-Nancy
Ann Pathol 23:283-4. 2003