Affiliation: CHU Jean Minjoz
- Direct selection of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells using an anti-CD49a antibody reveals their CD45med,low phenotypeFrederic Deschaseaux
MEN EA 2284, Institut d Etude et de Transfert de Gènes, Besancon, France
Br J Haematol 122:506-17. 2003..These cells expressed mildly the haematopoietic marker CD45, which was dramatically downregulated by in vitro culture. The expression of CD45 coupled to CD49a thus enabled direct selection of the MSC...
- HLA-G is a crucial immunosuppressive molecule secreted by adult human mesenchymal stem cellsZohair Selmani
INSERM U645, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Etablissement Français du Sang Bourgogne Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Transplantation 87:S62-6. 2009..These mechanisms should be explored in relation to induction of tolerance to alloantigens for the prevention of graft rejection after transplantation...
- Presence of endothelial colony-forming cells is associated with reduced microvascular obstruction limiting infarct size and left ventricular remodelling in patients with acute myocardial infarctionNicolas Meneveau
Service de cardiologie, CHU Besancon, IFR 133, EA 3920, University of Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Basic Res Cardiol 106:1397-410. 2011..The results showed that the presence of ECFC colonies is associated with reduced MVO after AMI, leading to reduced infarct size and less LV remodelling and can be considered a marker of preserved microvascular integrity in AMI patients...
- Cord blood-derived neurons are originated from CD133+/CD34 stem/progenitor cells in a cell-to-cell contact dependent mannerVincent Zangiacomi
Neurogenèse et Processus Intégratifs dans l Olfaction, Laboratoire de Neurosciences, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Stem Cells Dev 17:1005-16. 2008..Identifying the neuron supporting factors may be beneficial to the use of cord blood neuronal stem/progenitor cells for regenerative medicine...
- Human leukocyte antigen-G5 secretion by human mesenchymal stem cells is required to suppress T lymphocyte and natural killer function and to induce CD4+CD25highFOXP3+ regulatory T cellsZohair Selmani
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U645, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Etablissement Français du Sang Bourgogne Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Stem Cells 26:212-22. 2008..Our results provide evidence that HLA-G5 secreted by MSCs is critical to the suppressive functions of MSCs and should contribute to improving clinical therapeutic trials that use MSCs to prevent GvHD...
- Presence of circulating endothelial progenitor cells and levels of stromal-derived factor-1α are associated with ascending aorta aneurysm sizeEric Parietti
Department of Cardio Thoracic Surgery, CHU Besancon, EA 3920, IFR 133, University of Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 40:e6-12. 2011....
- Two types of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients receiving long term therapy by HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorsFrederic Deschaseaux
INSERM U645, University of Franche Comte, Etablissement Français du Sang Bourgogne Franche Comté, IFR133, Besancon, France
Eur J Pharmacol 562:111-8. 2007..These results strongly suggest that long term statin treatment specifically maintains late endothelial progenitor cells in circulation with a CD34(+)/CD144(+) phenotype...
- In vitro functional defects of bone marrow-derived CD34+ progenitors from newly diagnosed mature B-cell malignancies with bone marrow tumor involvementPatricia Ame-Thomas
Department of Hematology, University Hospital Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
Exp Hematol 33:318-28. 2005..Therefore, we evaluated phenotypic and in vitro functional properties of BM-derived CD34+ progenitors issued from untreated and newly diagnosed patients presenting a mature B-lymphoproliferative disorder (LPD) involving the BM (Inv+)...