Affiliation: CHU de Nantes
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of tau by the SRC family kinases lck and fynTimothy Me Scales
MRC Centre for Neurodegeneration Research, Department of Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Mol Neurodegener 6:12. 2011..abstract:..
- The microtubule-associated protein tau is phosphorylated by SykThibaud Lebouvier
INSERM, U643, Nantes, F 44000, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1783:188-92. 2008..These results bring another clue to the intriguing overlaps between tauopathies and synucleinopathies and provide new insights into the role of Syk in neuronal physiology...
- Parkinson disease: the enteric nervous system spills its gutsP Derkinderen
INSERM U913, 1 Place Alexis Ricordeau, CHU Nantes, 44093 Nantes Cedex 1, France
Neurology 77:1761-7. 2011..In this perspective, we discuss current evidence which indicates that the presence of ENS pathology may by exploited to improve our understanding and management of PD and likely other neurodegenerative disorders...
- [Enteric nervous system and Parkinson's disease]S Paillusson
INSERM U913, CHU de Nantes, 1, Place Alexis Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes, France
Rev Med Interne 33:335-8. 2012..Owing to its accessibility to biopsies, we further discuss the use of the enteric nervous system as an original source of biomarker in Parkinson's disease...
- [Idiopathic acute transverse myelitis: application of new diagnosis criteria to 17 patients]C Lanctin
Pôle de Neurologie médicale et chirurgicale, Hopital Laennec, CHU de Nantes, Saint Herblain, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 162:980-9. 2006..Prognosis is not well-known...