Frédéric Antoine Dauchy
Affiliation: CHU de Bordeaux
- Association between psoas abscess and prosthetic hip infection: a case-control studyFrédéric Antoine Dauchy
Department of Infectious Diseases Tropical Medicine, Hopital Pellegrin, CHU de Bordeaux, Universite Bordeaux 2, France
Acta Orthop 80:198-200. 2009..The relationship between prosthetic hip infection and a psoas abscess is poorly documented. We determined the frequency of prosthetic hip infections associated with psoas abscesses and identified their determinants...
- [Fascioliasis: a 23-year retrospective study]Frédéric Antoine Dauchy
CHU de Bordeaux, Hopital Pellegrin, Federation de maladies infectieuses, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux
Presse Med 36:1545-9. 2007..To describe the clinical features and laboratory findings of patients with fascioliasis in southwestern France...
- Prognostic factors in adult community-acquired bacterial meningitis: a 4-year retrospective studyF A Dauchy
CHU de Bordeaux, Hopital Pellegrin, Federation de maladies infectieuses, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, 33076, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 26:743-6. 2007..When patients lack these criteria 6 h following presentation, admission to the medical ward is reasonable...
- Variable-number tandem-repeat markers for typing Mycobacterium intracellulare strains isolated in humansFrédéric Antoine Dauchy
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Pellegrin, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, 33076 Bordeaux, France
BMC Microbiol 10:93. 2010..intracellulare collected in humans. We studied 61 isolates collected in humans between 2001 and 2008, as well as the reference strain, M. intracellulare ATCC 13950...
- Increased risk of abnormal proximal renal tubular function with HIV infection and antiretroviral therapyFrédéric Antoine Dauchy
Services de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales and COREVIH, Hopital Pellegrin, CHU de Bordeaux, Université Bordeaux Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Kidney Int 80:302-9. 2011..22) or had been discontinued (OR 11.49). Thus, cumulative exposure to TDF and/or atazanavir was associated with an increased risk of PRTD, with concern about its reversibility in patients with HIV...
- Decline in locomotor functions over time in HIV-infected patientsLaura Richert
aINSERM, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique and CIC EC7 bUniversity Bordeaux cCentre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU de Bordeaux dEA 4136, University Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
AIDS 28:1441-9. 2014..To assess changes in locomotor function in HIV-infected patients and to evaluate the determinants of variations in lower limb muscle performance...
- High frequency of poor locomotor performance in HIV-infected patientsLaura Richert
INSERM U, Université Bordeaux Segalen, France
AIDS 25:797-805. 2011..To provide up-to-date assessments of locomotor function in HIV-infected patients and to identify potential determinants of impaired function...
- [Management of 315neutropenic febrile episodes in a cancer center]H Dutronc
Fédération de maladies infectieuses et tropicales, Hopital Pellegrin Tripode, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 39:388-93. 2009..Management of febrile neutropenic patients is described in guidelines. Each cancer center can adapt these according to its local bacterial ecology. We present a retrospective study made in a cancer center from 2001 to 2003...
- Role of traditional risk factors and antiretroviral drugs in the incidence of chronic kidney disease, ANRS CO3 Aquitaine cohort, France, 2004-2012Philippe Morlat
Univ Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, France
PLoS ONE 8:e66223. 2013..To examine the role of antiretroviral drugs (ART), HIV-related and traditional risk factors on the incidence of chronic kidney disease (CKD) in HIV-infected patients...