Affiliation: CHU de Clermont-Ferrand
- [Irritable bowel syndrome: epidemiology/economic burden]M Dapoigny
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hotel Dieu, 63003 Clermont Ferrand Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:S3-8. 2009....
- Efficacy and safety profile of LCR35 complete freeze-dried culture in irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized, double-blind studyMichel Dapoigny
Médecine Digestive, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU Estaing, CHU Clermont Ferrand, Clermont Universite, Inserm UMR 766, 63001 F Clermont Ferrand, France
World J Gastroenterol 18:2067-75. 2012..To assess the effects and safety of Lactobacillus casei rhamnosus LCR35 complete freeze-dried culture (LCR35) in patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)...
- Irritable bowel syndrome and the general practionersM Dapoigny
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hotel Dieu, 63000 Clermont Ferrand, France
Dig Liver Dis 37:907-8. 2005
- [Constipation in the child and in the adult (with treatment)]Michel Dapoigny
Service de Gastro Enterologie, Hotel Dieu, 63003 Clermont Ferrand Cedex
Rev Prat 54:1699-704. 2004
- Role of alimentation in irritable bowel syndromeM Dapoigny
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hotel Dieu, Clermont Ferrand, France
Digestion 67:225-33. 2003..Different food items are made responsible for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms, but the physiopathology of IBS remains unclear...
- Relationship between rectal sensitivity, symptoms intensity and quality of life in patients with irritable bowel syndromeJ M Sabate
AP HP, Hopital Louis Mourier, Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Colombes, and INSERM, U 792, APHP, CHU Ambroise Pare, Montpellier, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 28:484-90. 2008..Relationships between pain threshold during rectal distension and both symptoms intensity and alteration in quality of life (QoL) in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) patients have been poorly evaluated...
- Irritable bowel syndrome in France: a common, debilitating and costly disorderMichel Dapoigny
CHU Hotel Dieu, Clermont Ferrand, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:995-1001. 2004....
- Rectal instillation of butyrate provides a novel clinically relevant model of noninflammatory colonic hypersensitivity in ratsSophie Bourdu
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Medicale, Faculte de Medecine, Clermont Ferrand, France
Gastroenterology 128:1996-2008. 2005..The present study aimed to develop a novel model of colonic hypersensitivity possessing several of the characteristics encountered in patients with IBS...
- Quality of life and illness costs in irritable bowel syndromeMagnus Simren
Department of Internal Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, SE 41345 Goteborg, Sweden
Digestion 69:254-61. 2004..Drawbacks and advantages with existing instruments to assess quality of life and costs were discussed and the clinical and scientific relevance of the current knowledge was assessed. A summary from the meeting is presented in this paper...
- [Recommendations for the clinical management and treatment of chronic constipation in adults]Thierry Piche
Service d Hépato Gastroentérologie et Nutrition Clinique, Nice
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:125-35. 2007
- Irritable bowel syndrome in France: quality of life, medical management, and costs: the Encoli studyCatherine Brun-Strang
Novartis Pharma, Rueil Malmaison, Bourg la Reine, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 19:1097-103. 2007..To assess the proportion of physician-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) patients who conform to Rome II criteria, and evaluate the impact of IBS on quality of life (QoL) and costs in France...
- Relationship between severity of symptoms and quality of life in 858 patients with irritable bowel syndromeBenoit Coffin
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, AP HP, 178 rue des Renouillers, 92700 Colombes
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:11-5. 2004..The aim of this prospective survey was to investigate the relationship between intensity of IBS and changes in QoL...