Affiliation: CHU de Bordeaux
- Mycoplasma genitalium, an emerging sexually transmitted pathogenC Cazanave
USC Infections Humaines à Mycoplasmes et Chlamydiae, Universite de Bordeaux, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 42:381-92. 2012..All this raises the issue of the most appropriate therapeutic management and requires drafting diagnostic and therapeutic guidelines for the treatment of M. genitalium infections...
- Reduced bone mineral density in HIV-infected patients: prevalence and associated factorsCharles Cazanave
Fédération de maladies infectieuses et tropicales, Hopital Pellegrin, Place A, Raba Léon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
AIDS 22:395-402. 2008..There is a high prevalence of bone demineralization among HIV-infected patients but mechanisms of alteration of bone turnover are still unclear and it is thought to be multifactorial...
- Increased risk of abnormal proximal renal tubular function with HIV infection and antiretroviral therapyFrédéric Antoine Dauchy
Services de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales and COREVIH, Hopital Pellegrin, CHU de Bordeaux, Université Bordeaux Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Kidney Int 80:302-9. 2011..22) or had been discontinued (OR 11.49). Thus, cumulative exposure to TDF and/or atazanavir was associated with an increased risk of PRTD, with concern about its reversibility in patients with HIV...
- Candida prosthetic infections: case series and literature reviewHerve Dutronc
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Pellegrin, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Scand J Infect Dis 42:890-5. 2010..The benchmark antifungal therapies remain amphotericin B and/or fluconazole...
- Molecular characterization of non-B HIV type 1 isolates from patients of a department of infectious diseases, University Hospital of Bordeaux, France, 1989-2009François Charles Javaugue
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Pellegrin, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux et CNRS UMR, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 28:1124-30. 2012..Recombinant form CRF02_AG was the most frequent subtype (38%) among a highly diverse viral background since 19 subtypes and CRFs have been characterized with a maximal diversity observed in the past decade...
- Incidence and risk factors for new-onset diabetes in HIV-infected patients: the Data Collection on Adverse Events of Anti-HIV Drugs (D:A:D) studyStephane De Wit
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Saint Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
Diabetes Care 31:1224-9. 2008....